Incest At last I got my Love!
Part 4)

2-3 days, after the confrontation, I, one morning went directly into the kitchen and hugged mom from back and after giving her heartfelt kisses on her half open blouse back (peeth), neck and cheeks; fondly I said,

“Maa, I want to say something.”

Mom - “What’s it Shona?”

Me – “Maa.. I don’t know how to keep it, so am directly putting it to you… Maa… I can’t wait any longer. I can’t wait much longer to have you in my arms, in my bed… I’m longing for your womanly love… and I too want to make love to you… Please Maa.. Don’t think anything stupid of me. Just say ``Yes…”

Mom laughed hearing this and keeping her right hand palm over my right cheek, without turning back, she said lovingly, “Did I ever say no to you shona?”

Me – “No Maa…”

Mom – “Then? Why do you ask this silly question? Tell me, deary…. When do you want to have me? to be honest, I too can’t manage to hold myself for much longer. It has been many days since my last sex.”

(She restricted herself from saying ‘Fuck’ and I liked that.)

Me – “Today itself Maa… Right now!” (I was too excited.)

Mom – “Wooaah…!! Hold on dear..! No that fast… By the way, I have too much work to do right now.. why don’t we do it at afternoon.? Only Me and you in this big house, plus no one to disturb us at that time. We’ll have plenty of time to fulfill our dream. What do you say?”

I was overjoyed. I just said, “Ok Maa… thank you sooo muccchhh. Uuumaaaahhhh.” I kissed on her cheeks again and went to have bath.

In the afternoon, when I came back from my classes, I saw my mom sitting on sofa in pink saree and matching short blouse. Her thin material saree was unable to hide her cleavage which could be seen through the sari and her deep cut ‘V’ shape blouse. I quickly washed my hands, feet and face and changing into another clothes, I came back running. Seeing my excitement, mom was smiling coyly with blush all over her sweet face. I sat near her, we both talked about various things. I was very restless. I wanted to start the game as soon as possible. So, I decided to make the first move and therefore, put my hand on Mom’s shoulder and started caressing it. Mom’s expressions told me that mom was already anticipating this.

Here I was caressing Mom’s hand from the sleeve of her blouse going downwards. And then slowly started caressing Mom’s tummy. Gently going to the navel and then back to the tummy region caressing along the waist. I continued this for some time. It was giving me a big thrill. Mom’s soft skin was inviting and provoking me for more and more.

I looked at Mom’s lips. They were slightly trembling. I hand slowly reached to the sides and now started caressing them with my fingers. Mine caressing of Mom’s lips is a bit rougher than the caressing I did on Mom’s tummy and hand. Then I took my face towards Mom’s ear and whispered, “Dad is very lucky to have you and also too much unlucky to not give you the time and love.” After caressing lips for some more minutes, I moved towards Mom’s cheeks. And again to her lips, both were so smooth and soft that I was no more able to hold my feelings and suddenly took hold of Mom’s face and moved it to my direction. Mom closed her eyes and her breathing speed increased and also deepened. Her mountain shaped boobies clad in sari blouse are now very erotically and sexily moving up and down. I really wanted to place my hands on those mountains but for now, her sensuous lips too are attracting me. I decided to explore and exploit her lips first. I kept my index and middle fingers on her lips and after a little bit of rubbing it, slowly started to push my middle finger inside Mom’s mouth. Once the finger is inside… it felt so damn warm and I am just unable to describe it here. Keeping it for few more minutes, I pulled it out only to push it back in again. I did that a few times. Finally pulling my finger, I grabbed Mom’s long silky hair and made her come closer to me, facing me. Mom did feel a tinge of pain but soon she adjusted herself to it and then we both looked into each other’s eyes for quite a few seconds. Mom’s reddish pink lips looked so inviting that I couldn’t hold myself for too long and soon took my lips nearer to mom’s face to kiss her lips. As soon as my lips met mom’s, my god! It felt sooo soft that I was very amazed to feel it. Mom’s lips trembled a bit but soon she too reciprocated. I was going wild and mild sucking Mom’s lips hard. Even she too got a hold of my head by keeping her both palms at the back of my head and pushing it towards her. Her lips really tasted so juicy that sucking her lips itself took me to new heights of pleasure. Now, I know why she always puts cream on her lips every day after bath and before going to sleep at night. I slowly and steadily started to get a hard on. I now seriously became more and more eager to get Mom under me. I really needed to feel every inch of her skin, from head to toe, from face lips to pussy lips, from neck to boobs and from boobs to down waist and wanted to do the same at her backside too.

Ah! My Young impatient blood rush..!

But before doing anything like that I wanted my mom to be super excited and energized for a new experience of sex. So, I started my moves. I slowly moved my hands all around her waist and slowly all over her belly area. My slow and light touch on her skin in circling motion got her goosebumps and in a second, she trembled two times! I knew that I have to do a little more to get mom more intrigued and ready for a whole new upcoming scenery. Therefore, controlling my own extreme urges, I started exploring her back (peeth) which was accessible way more than half due to her backless blouse which was having just a bit more than an inch of bra strap like blouse cover at the back. Her whole fleshy back (peeth) was visible and right now, standing at her front, kissing and sucking my lovely devoted loyal mom’s juicy lips, I permitted my hands to roam around her back freely and enjoy the smoothness. As soon as my hand starts exploring mom’s naked peeth, my heart and boner goes wild and also the smooch gets wilder. Sucking Mom upper lips, I moved to lower lips and then pushing my tongue in Mom’s mouth, I started exploring Mom’s mouth and sucking on her tongue.

After enjoying her back for a good 10 minutes, nicely feeling and squeezing her fleshy sexy back to my heart’s content; I placed my both hands on her round, bulging fleshy bums. Ah! it too felt too good. My hands did the same with the bums what it did with her peeth. I enjoyed it moving my palms clockwise and anti clockwise over the saree on her bum. Slowly, I moved upwards and placed one hand on Mom’s left boob inserting my hand beneath saree and placing it over her blouse, and leisurely started squeezing the left boob gently at first and then gradually the squeezes becomes harder. Mom left out a deep sigh very erotically removing her lips from mine. I didn’t try again for the lip kiss or deep tongue to tongue; rather I took this opportunity to move my kisses on to Mom’s cheeks, neck and ears, sucking on ear lobes. Slowly, I pulled Mom’s pallu down. As soon as the pallu gets down, Mom’s luscious juicy blouse covered boobs and a super exciting 5 inch long inviting cleavage comes into view. The cleavage indeed was so miraculously attractive and was so beautifully deep that without no further delay I put my face in between the boobs and started devouring the smoothness and sweetness of the whole cleavage and upper portion of the boobs which was kind of spilling off from the deep V cut blouse cups. I felt like I am in heaven.

Suddenly I grabbed her hard. I hugged her tightly and again start kissing but this time to the cleavage and upper boob’s skin, also licking. My hands are again now at back. One on Mom’s ass and another on her sexy back (peeth), feeling them. I started bunching up Mom’s saree from back upto her ass and then gently slide my hand inside Mom’s panty. Feel of Mom’s gaand in the real flesh was like real heaven for me. Soon I find Mom’s asshole and run my finger around and all over it, all the way giving tickling sensations. Mom was like, “Aahh…. Uuuu…. Raaa...jjjaa….Mmmmm… sssssshhhhhh.” Seeing mom’s erotic reactions, I too couldn’t help myself from reacting and whispered in her ears, “Ohh… Maa… your ass is so soft.” Mom didn’t say anything, just smiled. I got too engrossed in her ass. After few more good minutes of molesting her ass with my both hands to my heart’s content, I pulled my hands out. I was about to hold her breasts again and play with them, when suddenly the door bell rang. We both came back to our senses and moved away from each other. Mom was too shy to look at me. I too was kind of embarrassed. I swiftly moved to the door to look who’s there and mom went into the kitchen.

It was the postman. Delivered some parcels.

I went into the kitchen, looking for mom. Mom was cooking something. I went behind and saying, “Oh Mom..!” I grabbed her boobs from behind and started pressing and playing with them. Mom tried to reason with me, “Raja stop, am cooking now… that was enough for today.. maybe later or next time. Now go and let me do my work.” But I was in mood to hear her words. I had decided that if I really need to have my mom, then it’s today. I have to get her, by hook or crook. I kissed mom from back and licking a bit of her neck, I said pleadingly, “Oh Mom… pleaseeee…I need you today… I need you now. You have to do it for me.” saying this, I now kissed her back (peeth) 2-3 times and gave some tight squeezes to her boobs. She trembled, “Ohhh.. Aaauuuu….Oucchhh.” She looked back at me dissatisfied and with a little bit of anger and said ‘Fine’. Then she indicated with her eyes to come to her room. My excitement and happiness knew no bounds.

I took the parcels, waited for some time and then went straight to the mother's room. I called her from outside. She came and I handed over the parcels to her. I already knew that she would try some dramas to show her modesty and innocence, so I was ready for all that. While giving the parcels, I caught hold of her hand. Mom shied. I whispered, “Mom, pleaseeee..”

Mom, “No Raja.. not now. That was enough then.” But I was in no mood to leave her. She looked into my eyes, which were both intense and pleading her. In a very deep and low voice she said Ok.

Mom walked beside me to her bed room. I had to wait inside the room for some time till Mom entered the room. When I was closing the room I saw that Mom was a bit trembling .

I looked at Mom’s face, she was very confused, bewildered for the happenings. She walked to the opposite side of the room, swaying her ass and stood near the wall with her back facing it and immediately removed her pallu and closed her eyes.

She started breathing really heavily now. I saw her that even though she was standing still, she was actually rubbing her ass to the wall in distress mixed with little excitement and fear.

Her open invitation made me concentrate on her upper body. Her blouse was neatly stitched, but it was having difficulty to contain her twin globes into it, as the cups were kind of rather small. She somehow managed to wear it, but the top hook of the blouse looked like it was about to break, and an ample  cleavage remained exposed to me.

I walked up to her in steady walks and after reaching near her, I instantly took her pallu, adjusted it back, and made sure that the pallu covers her boobs fully.

“I am not here to harass you but to make love to you dear mom. I am bewildered seeing your beauty. I have not seen anyone in my life so beautiful like you. I wanted to be with you, at your side, at your disposal. All of these incidents are happening only because of you.”  Mom was stunned hearing my words but at the same time her expressions did tell me that she loved those words.

I boldly bent on her and kissed right at the center of her cleavage over the saree but as it was a see through material, underneath blouse and the cleavage could be easily seen. She gasped.

I pulled her to the front and stood behind her. I placed my arms under her armpits and held her boobs and pressed her cups. I started cupping her right breast and then gave it a very good squeeze from over her blouse. Then I repeated it to her left breast. Mom started to tremble, but was silent. She could not respond to the sudden turn of events.

When I was doing this Mom tried to move towards the front, which made me to pull her back. As soon as I pulled her back, her bum landed right over my hard member.  I got the feeling of her beautiful ass. It was round, big, full of flesh. Her ass was so shapely that both her globes were standing separately. I made the most of it by pushing my crotch in between her globes. My cock seemed to be more stiff now and was pushing towards her love gate very ardently over her saree.

I was also continuing what I have been doing, i.e. massaging her boobs with both my hands. She was getting adequately aroused now due to this continuous male touching, holding, and squeezing of her milk tanks. After sometime, her boobs began to get harder. I almost toyed with her blouse-covered flesh.

I started poking with my fingers along her side boobs and tried to trace her nipple over the blouse and bra. I was checking her blouse at different parts, feeling her armpits, the side boobs, and the cups, where her huge mountains stayed.

Her armpits were wet already and I lowered my eyes to note that sweat was flowing from her neck towards the valley inside her blouse. My warm touch and breathing made her nipples stiff and her boobs started going up and down.

I got my face even closer to her melons and licked her sweat from her neck. I could feel my breath bouncing off her boobs. I turned her to face me and her pallu again fell down.

I looked into her eyes and did not see any shyness in her eyes now, rather there was a mix of lust, love, excitement and eroticism. I poked my nose deep into her cleavage and also started licking her sweat from the valley. I then kissed her nipple over her blouse and held her right breast nipple in between my teeth. She started to move and held my head tightly.

I then inserted my left hand inside her blouse. I was eager to feel her upper breast area and her boobs tempted to bulge out as it is very big to hold in those small cups.

My palms felt her upper breasts, and outlined it. My fingers went deep inside her cleavage. I started moving further down, feeling the tight flesh of her boobs. My hand slid down further and now was actually cupping her full boobs from the front with both my hands, enjoying the roundness and smoothness of her tight boobs. She was getting so aroused that she started moving sideways.

I unbuttoned her blouse with my hands and again started biting her nipples. Her left boob almost came out of her blouse when her bra clip was broken. My hot breath was on her tits and the whole action made her so weak that she was succumbing to me slowly. I could feel that she was parting her legs and has started to moan.

Mom immediately bit her lips to stop herself from moaning at the pleasure and pain.

I removed her blouse fully and she stood there in front of me just clad in her bra. I understood that my way of massaging has made her boobs grow big and due to that her bra was just hiding her boob aerolas and nipples and exposing more than half of her flesh over it. I could even see her boobs.

Her nipple outlines were clear evident and to my excitement both brownish aerolas on her breasts appeared through the bra. . I felt hardness in her nipples and her breasts were getting firm. It was easy for me to trace her nipple, as it has grown up like a ripe gbang now.

I continued to keep my hand inside her bra and enjoyed her warm boob as I again started biting her nipples. After biting for a while and squeezing her breast, I took out my hand from inside her bra and watched her in admiration. I knew that her pussy would have been dripping and she can be easily tamed now. She had her eyes closed and she was right now was look alike of models in fashion industry.

------------------------------------------
[+] 2 users Like Bhaiya Ji95's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
At last I got my Love! - by Bhaiya Ji95 - 08-01-2020, 01:49 PM
RE: At last I got my Love! - by Bhaiya Ji95 - 08-01-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: At last I got my Love! - by Bhaiya Ji95 - 08-01-2020, 02:04 PM
RE: At last I got my Love! - by Bhaiya Ji95 - 08-01-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: At last I got my Love! - by Bhaiya Ji95 - 08-01-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: At last I got my Love! - by Bhaiya Ji95 - 08-01-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: At last I got my Love! - by Cuckson420 - 12-04-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: At last I got my Love! - by sri7869 - 14-04-2024, 02:16 PM