Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
This is Sunny. I am good Looking, smart and topper from my school times. As, we all know, no one in the world is perfect, every individual possess atleast one bad quality Which he either exposes to the world or hides secretly within himself. Likewise, i have a dark side which i do not like to expose to the world around me. It blemishes my character. It is an addiction to girls.
I Lived in gudivada. I have a bestfriend who is a girl. Her name is Ammulu. She is my Junior. She is a fair, dusky and bubbly girl. We shared a great bond between us that everyone who see us easily mistakes us as lovers.
As all teenagers, I use to check out every girl who passes by me, fantasize hot girls in my neighborhood and do all the naughty things. But i have no bad intentions towards my bestfriend. I like her so much as a friend for her affection, caringness and love towards me. After our schooling, I went to vizag for my further studies.
She joined in an inter college in gudivada and i joined in diploma college in vizag. After that we never met. Occasionally, she used to call me whenever she missed me and I call her whenever i feel like talking to her. After that i completed my diploma and got a job in Vizag. I was busy With my job so i never tried to call her after my diploma. I don't even know how a year got passed after i got into job.
One fine day after my hectic work i had seen 10 missed calls from ammu. I felt very excited and immediately called her.
Ammulu: hello sunny!!
Me: ya ammu tell me. How are you?
Ammulu: i am good. How are you ra?
Me: i am great. What made you remember me after long time?
Ammulu: Shut Up and listen. I have a surprise for you.
Me: is it! what's that?
Ammulu: I am coming to vizag tomorrow.
Me: wow! That's a great news. Why are you coming suddenly? Did you join degree in vizag?
Ammulu: no ra. I have my inter friend in vizag whose marriage is scheduled day after tomorrow.
Me: oh cool. Convey my wishes to her.
Ammulu: u.. . Idiot! Why are you acting normally? I can expect how excited you are for seeing me after long time.
Me: yes. you know my heart ammu. Love u ra. Cant wait to see you ammu. When are we meeting?
Ammulu: i will be there tomorrow morning at sharp 6. Come to the railway station to receive me.
Me: oh my god! How can you expect me to wake up that early, that too on sunday? I can't come to station. Call your friend and ask her to come if you want.
Ammulu: ok leave it. Who forced you to come anyway? I thought to stay 3 days in your if you come to receive me. No probs i will stay in my friends house.
Me: what!? !? Are you just kidding?
Ammulu: yes, if you think so.
Me: when did you asked me to come? tomorrow right? Oh i forgot that its a sunday. ofcourse i will come to receive you. No issue. Atleast i can do this much for you. You know how much i like you, dont you?
Ammulu: ya ya. I know how to bend your tail.

You need to wait for the next update. To See What happened in vizag.

Thanks for reading the story. Feel free to express your views and suggestions if any
[+] 1 user Likes Sunny5872's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 01-02-2019, 06:32 PM