Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
My didi Rupali & my jiju Anshul were a happily married couple. My jiju was working in a small IT Firm. My didi was 27 yrs old and jiju was 30 years old. They were leading a pretty ordinary middle class life. Living in a city. They had an arranged marriage. They had 2 kids, both daughters. The elder one was 4 yrs old. The younger was just born 2 months old. Here's where the story starts. One unfortunate day while jiju was driving on his bike back from office, he met with a terrible accident. He was rushed to the hospital immediately.

My Rupali didi was all alone as our parents were no more. She rushed to the hospital to find jiju completely shattered in bed. Her hopes of a good future and everything seemed to be fading away. With 2 kids, it was a disaster. It took 1 week for jiju to regain his senses. When he was back to life, he was paralysed waist down completely. He couldn't move a limb below his waist. With the medical insurance he had, my didi took him to various hospitals in Mumbai, Delhi,all with the same opinion that it's almost impossible for him to regain back his earlier strength. It would be a miracle if he can even move his legs, such was the impact of the accident. He was declared a paralysed person.

With heavy heart, and true to her duties of being a faithful housewife, she took the decision to take care of jiju at their home. It was a rented 1 BHK Flat. With whatever savings they had she knew it would be difficult to sustain long, but she wanted to do everything she could for the sake of her kids.
She didn't have the qualification to get a decent job. She was 12th Pass, and just 1 year of Graduation and then dropped out for marriage.
Anyways days passed by and it was 1 month after the incident. My Rupali didi was getting a bit frustrated with the hardships. Though she tried hard not to let jiju notice. Her elder kid Sonia was admitted to a normal School nearby. She got little help from her in-laws but even they were now trying to shrug off from them. Jiju's parents had died when he was very young. They both literally had no one whom they could turn to..They were helpless...

My Rupali didi was a petite woman by all means. She was very fair, but short heighted 5 feet 1 inches. She had a bit plump figure which comes with every Indian housewife. She used to wear normal cotton sarees which used to get crumpled due to her daily housework. She never wore her saree below the navel, always tried to wear it as conservative as she could. But then mostly the hem of the petticoat used to come and rest just on her navel. Her left side of the saree used to be a bit open, which made her blouse area visible and anyone could see the curve of a fully grown mother's breast and a bit of her belly. She never tried to be exposing herself. She was beautiful with beautiful eyes, nose, red lips and long flowing hair. Just that due to their financial conditions she could never take adequate care of herself..

It was a normal monday day and my didi was getting Sonia ready for her school. She used to go daily to drop her off in the school. As she was walking with her Sonia was playfully jumping around and the waterbottle got off her hand. Rupali didi scolded her and tried to pick up her bottle. In the process she bent down and her saree pallu fell half way giving a view of her luscious cleavage through her tight blouse. Luckily not many people were there around. Unluckily for her the local goon and wannabe MLA of the area Jayraj was having a cigrette sitting on his bike. He saw my didi and immediately lightning stuck him. He knew Rupali didi and my jiju living in his area but never ever cared about them. What he saw that morning was probably the best he had seen in his life. He had never seen such a beautiful cleavage of a young mother. He calculated in his mind, the cleavage must be around 4-5 inches long, a black thick line with milky white coloured mangoes on either side. He licked his lips and kept watching her. My didi noticed Jayraj and quickly covered her bosson and walked briskly to the school. Jayraj looked and walked briskly to the school. Jayraj looked at my didi. As she was trying to rush her hips were swaying left to right. Such a petite woman, so beautiful was what Jayraj was thinking. He rubbed his hairy chest looking at her rush towards the school. He waited for her to return back..

Jayraj was 45 years old. He was tall, much taller than average person, 6 Foot 1 inches. He had a well built athletic body and was dark coloured. But he was handsome. He had big black moustache with some beard occadinally. Always used to wear a big gold bracelet and a gold chain. He had huge muscles and hairy since he used to keep 2 buttons of his shirt always open. He was divorced. He never married after that. His wife couldn't bear kids and that's why he divorced her. That's what everyone knew. Some close sources knew that she couldn't bear the way Jayraj used to make love. As many mouths as many words.

Jayraj saw my didi returning alone after leaving Sonia to school. My didi saw Jayraj and properly covered her pallu, looking at him to avoid him. Jayraj looked hungry for her. Just as my didi was about to enter her flat, Jayraj interrupted her. 
Jayraj: Namaste Rupali ji.
Rupali didi: (confused) Namaste.
Jayraj: Anshul ji kaise hain?
Rupali didi: Thik hain.
Jayraj: Koi dikkat ho to bataiyega. 
Rupali didi: ji, thanks.
My didi rushed to her apartment. She didn't know her rushing made her hips sway wildly. Her breasts were juggling. Jayraj saw all of that. He just wanted to put his mouth on those innocent wife's mellons.

Next day same thing happened. Jayraj was waiting for my didi. Rupali didi avoided him. The conversation started by Jayraj, didi politely replied and left. My didi could feel the sexual tension in Jayraj increasing. This started happening and continued for next 2 days. Jayraj was getting restless. He even touched her plump hand full of glass bangles one day just to show his strength to her and how a male approaches a female when my didi used to ignore his questions. Rupali didi took his hand off but he was strong. He laughed in an evil manner and let my didi go..

My didi used to come home and never discuss the humiliation to jiju. My jiju was completely bed ridden. He could never do anything himself. My Rupali didi's financial woes were continuing. She tried but couldn't get a job for herself. She was feeling helpless. She didn't have the fees for Sonia's school for the next month. She was sitting wondering all this when the bell rang. She went to open the door and saw Jayraj standing there, tall and well built covered the entire door height. My didi's belly was visible from her saree as per pallu was crumpled. She quickly covered her stomach as she saw Jayraj looking there. Jayraj came in and wanted to meet Anshul.
Jayraj: Anshul ji se milna tha.. halchal puchna tha.
Rupali didi: ji wo so rahe hain.
Jayraj: mai wait karta hu.
My didi understood his intentions and quickly wanted to make him go away. So she allowed him and took him to my jiju's room.
Jayraj: Namaste Anshul ji. Mai Jayraj hu. apka hal puchne aya hu.. yahi rehta hu.
My jiju : (Just managed to make some pleasantries)
Jayraj: Rupali ji bahut achi hain.. apka itna seva karti hain.. mujhe dekh ke bahut acha laga.
My jiju: ji.. thanks..
Jayraj: Acha mai chalta hu.. kuch jarurat hoga to bataiyega.
[+] 1 user Likes babasandy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 04-01-2020, 08:47 PM