Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
The final seduction of Meera

Prabu’s visits were so frequent that if he was missing for a day Meera would feel something missing. She told herself that it was just that the mornings were boring without her husband and kids at home and it was just that his presence helped to pass the time. That he used the time to flirt with her was obvious but she saw no harm in it as she was sure in her mind that he meant nothing more to her than a friend.

“Don’t you feel bored staying in this small town with nothing to do?

“Hmm you are saying I am a loafer, well thank you very much for the compliment madam.”

Meera laughed as she replied, “it’s not that, but you have to go back to work don’t you?”

“Don’t remind me of that dreaded day especially when I am having a good time here.” There was a slight emphasis on the word ‘here’.

Meera noticed it but pretended not to. “Why, don’t you ever want to leave this town?”

“Why would I want to leave when this is the place where I get to see outstanding beauty everyday.” Prabu’s eyes brushed over her from top to her toes.

Rascal, look at the way he is looking at me like how my husband looked at me when we were newly married she thought. That amorous look made a little shiver pass through her body. Control yourself woman, he is just flirting with you, she scolded herself, but she could not shake away the feeling of happiness when she knew he was referring to her when he said outstanding beauty. He can’t say that directly to her can he, so she decided to ask directly and see how he was going to manage the situation.

“Outstanding beauty?? What do you mean?”

Prabu knew she was teasing him. He was already ready with the answer. “I got eyes haven’t I. These natural surroundings, the trees, river, peacefulness what can be better than that. Nothing can ever beat natural beauty.”

Again his eyes looked at her when he said natural beauty clearly indicating to her without saying in so many words that he meant her when he said that. Knowing that I am his friend’s wife he still wants to flirt with me even though he knows I am not available. Well that’s just the nature of these young men. They can’t help themselves. Pity is, only disappointment  awaits him, she laughed to herself. Meera still looked at him as a young man, after all he was three years younger than her and not only that she believed she was immune to his charms.

“Remember for a man, having a job is what that is essential,” Meera said with a smile.

“Why so keen to chase me away, I am poor chap,” Prabu had a lost puppy dog expression.

Meera wanted to laugh seeing this. Look at those eyes, as if he is so innocent and lost. Meera did not realise that he had successfully awoken her maternal instinct. Her liking for him became a notch higher without her realisation.

“Well if you don’t like to leave this place then why don’t you look for a job here or start a business,” Meera said jokingly.

Prabu’s face instantly brightened. “That’s a great idea, maybe I’ll start something and become a rival to Saravanan. Hmm I like the idea of being Saravanan’s rival,” Prabu said with a broad smile on his face.

Yes, I will be your husband’s rival to get your affection, Prabu thought to himself with a smile thinking of the day this sexy, beautiful wife’s voluptuous body would be squirming  under him in lust and uncontrollable passion.

Meera was not quite sure what he meant. Did he mean to say he would start a clothes shop like her husband or he wanted to be her husband’s rival for her sake. By the smirk on his face it must be the latter. This fellow is getting too bold she thought but then also was puzzled and a bit apprehensive that she had no feelings of anger but instead was rather pleased.

“Don’t you dare start a business to compete with my husband, you will get a beating from me,” she said mockingly raising her hand.
Prabu looked at her hand with her slender elegant fingers and thought, I’m waiting for the day when those fingers would be caressing my body dear. Seeing Prabu look longingly at her hand Meera guessed he was thinking something naughty and immediately put her hand down but not before a slight shiver ran through her body.

“Looks like Saravanan must have got a lot of beatings from you,” Prabu made fun of her, “but if I get a wife as beautiful as you, I won’t mind getting beaten every day by her.”

“How dare you say that, I don’t beat my husband, he is my darling,” she said as if outraged but the twinkling of her eyes gave away the fact that she was joking.

Meera was seated on her long sofa and Prabu had been standing as he talked to her. He drained the last bit of coffee and placed the empty tumbler on the side table beside the sofa. He sat on the armrest of the sofa with one leg on the floor and the other with the calf portion and upwards resting on the sofa. His presence so close to her was disturbing to her and strangely exhilarating. She felt her heart beat a little faster.   

Prabu continued but his voice was softer now. There was a mesmeric tone to it. “Don’t worry, I won’t be a rival businessman for your husband,” he said but what he did not say was he would only want to be his rival in bedding her.

She only smiled expecting him to say more. “Business won’t suit me, I need a boss to control  me.”

She looked at him quizzically, “ why,” Meera asked.

“If I was in Saravana’s position, the business would go bankrupt within a year.”

“Oh, you mean you don’t know how to run a business?”

“It’s not that. I said if I was in Saravana’s position, meaning I too have a gorgeous woman as a wife. I will spend almost half the time at home rather than looking after the business then where is the business going to survive. I have no discipline like Saravanan. That’s why I need a boss to control me.”
She was pleased but did not show it. “You are too much. You can talk but when it comes to money and family’s well being no man can be so negligent.”

“No, really, I mean it. I much rather neglect the business than neglect the wife, especially if it is someone stunning like you.”

She was letting someone other than her husband praise and flirt with her without stopping him. She has started treading dangerous waters. Prabu had spoken to her for a few minutes more before leaving. She still had a feeling of thrill after he had gone away.

Nowadays he had started touching her as if accidently but in reality, it was done on purpose. His hands would brush her when he took any drinks or anything else she served him. He would seemingly accidently brush past her but would immediately apologise as if it was an accident. He would sometimes sit beside her on the sofa, especially when he would bring for her movie magazines and they would look at it together. His legs would be pressing against hers lightly as there was no way of avoiding it as he would point and comment on some gossip about some actress that was featured in the magazine. From being uncomfortable with him sitting beside her she had now got used to it.

One day as they were chatting Prabu asked her, “apart from movies, what are your other interests.”

“What are yours?” Meera asked in return without answering him.

“I like going on outings, seeing new places, trying out new restaurants. Sometimes just going on walks. What about you?”

“I was schooling but after that my parents could not afford to send me for further education. My parents were strict and my mother won’t allow me outside on my own.”

“Didn’t at least go out with some of your ex school mates sometimes.”

“Very rarely, I have to go out early and come back early.”

“I heard you got married to Saravana when you were 23.”

“Yes, he came to see me along with his mother and my parents agreed to the alliance.”

So, the decision was more her parents than hers. Like an obedient daughter she agreed without protest. “At least with Saravanan, you would have got the chance to go out more often.”

Meera’s face had a twinge of regret as she recollected the events gone long past by. “We did go out some but my mother-in-law was quite sickly and I had to take care of her till she passed away.”

“I hear that from Saravana but at least she didn’t suffer more with illness and passed away. After that you could be freer wasn’t it so.”

Meera thought for a few minutes before replying. Should she let him know the regrets she had. She had not been able to share it with anyone. She couldn’t burden her husband as he was already struggling to save money, learn about the business he wanted to start. So he actually did extra work to earn more. Prabu is a friend and the first person asking about her own wants and expectations, why not share it with him.

“By then my daughter was born, and I had to take care of her and the home. My husband was working very hard to earn and save money. He had a dream and he worked fully to fulfil it. I needed to be there for him and support him.”

What about your own dreams, Prabu thought to himself. Her youth was gone without her really enjoying it in any meaningful way. Now there must be a regret that she is already 30. Her youth is rapidly passing by. She is a vulnerable woman, Prabu thought, and I am going to use that.

“I have spent time overseas, been to places and have enjoyed life quite a bit yet I regretting time has already passed so much. I am already 27 and how much more can I enjoy life before life’s responsibilities weigh me down.”

Prabu wanted her to realise at age 30 she has no time left before the beauty of her youth fades away. He could see she was in deep thoughts. Good he has started to make her think.

“Life is so short, I don’t want to have regrets that I wasted it,” Prabu said for good measure.

Meera was in a very reflective mood that day after Prabu had left. What have I done so far that has made me happy. I have been a good wife and mother taking care of them. My life has revolved round them. I now have a comfortable life but is that all there is to life. Cooking, keeping house, taking care of your husband and children’s needs. When had I last laughed in sheer delight at doing something I liked. My husband has been very good to me. He has never really scolded me. What ever I wanted he has bought for me. I have two beautiful children. The respect of the community. What more can I want? But yet there is an empty feeling I cannot quite shake off.

That evening she went as usual to the temple. Her children were not with her as they had some extra tuition on that day. She really felt the need to go to the temple to calm her inner turmoil. She had started feeling regrets that she had either long suppressed or did not know that she had buried within her subconscious mind. When she was returning home, she was surprised to see Prabu standing in the mango grove leaning on his bike. The first thing she looked was to see if he had a cigarette in his hand. She was happy to note that he did not.

She smiled at him and said,” so you could not resist, you needed to come here and smoke is it.”

He smiled but he seemed pensive. Noticing it she asked with a little concern in her voice,” something is troubling you isn’t it? What is it?”

Prabu tried to put a brave smile on his face but she could see through it. “No, nothing. I’m alright,” he said.

She was not going to leave it at that she said,” don’t lie to me, your face is giving you away. What is it?”

“No, really, nothing,” he replied with a forced smile.

“I thought you were my friend, If you don’t want to share it, it’s okay. Anyway, I have things to do, bye,” Meera said as she started to leave.

Prabu could see she was upset. “Wait, Meera don’t get angry. I’ll tell you.”

She turned back and walked closer to him. She was happy that he had decided to confide in her. “Tell me, why do you look like someone stole all your money,” she tried to make a joke out of it to lighten his mood.

He took out his wallet. Meera immediately said,” look you don’t have to show your wallet to prove your money is all there and not stolen.”

He too genuinely laughed when she said that. She was pleased her little joke went well. He opened his wallet and took out a photo from one of the slots in the wallet and showed it to him. She was curious and took the photo from him to have a look at it. She was surprised and shocked to see that it was a photo of Prabu and a white woman. They had their hands around each others waist as they posed for the photo. The woman was quite good looking. Meera felt a sudden stab of jealousy.

“Who is that??”

“That’s my girlfriend …  no ex-girlfriend.”

Meera didn’t know why she was happy to hear him say ex-girlfriend.

“Okay, so tell me what happened.”

“Today is exactly one year since she broke up with me. I was suddenly feeling sad and this is the place I come to when I feel sad. Worst is, I can’t even smoke now,” there was a diffident smile on his face.

“I’m sorry, were you two very close? Why did she break up, was she unhappy with you?”

“We were very, very close,” the way he said it made it seem more than close probably intimate Meera thought. Again that feeling of jealousy.

“Then, why did you break up?”

“We were very happy together, she was very happy with me but she said she can’t come and live here in India, I have to go to her country.”

“Don’t you want to settle in a nice overseas country?”

Prabu looked sad,” I am the only son. I want to be here for my parent’s old age.”

How sweet of him, he sacrificed his love for the sake of his parents, she thought. “Couldn’t you convince her?”

“No she was adamant, anyway I have got over it now,” but his look said that was not so.

Meera placed a sympathetic hand on his shoulder. This was the first time she was placing her hand on him. “It’s okay. Take it easy. You will find another girl who will appreciate you.”

That woman is going to be you, Prabu thought. The white woman was a so-called girlfriend. Theirs was not a serious relationship. They got close as they worked in the same complex. She found him to be a good sex partner nothing more. After a while she left back for her own country and that was the end of their time together. Prabu wanted to create sympathy for him. He also wanted to see Meera’s reaction when she learnt he had a girlfriend. He was ecstatic when he could see her jealousy before she hid her feelings.

She was ripe and ready to get involved in an affair. She just did not realise it. Quite a bit of time had passed between them. He needed to move to the final step. This was just the start to it. This was the most dangerous time, suddenly he could find that he had misread the signals she was involuntarily giving and things could become a mess. But he was quite confident he would achieve his aim. Getting her to sleep with him the first time was the key. After that he was certain he would give her enough pleasure for to be unable to resist continuing the affair. He left that place that day full of happiness for his soon to be victory.

Seduction continues….
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by LustyLeo - 25-11-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Minister - 25-11-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Dorabooji - 25-11-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:27 PM