Adultery Lend the Money by bena4u
"Oh Fahim! Do me, do me." She moved her bottom, while her hand clasped his buttocks and pushed forward, towards him as she spread her legs wider to accommodate more of him in her cunt. She was moaning, crying and pushing her hip up towards him. He continued fucking her, the bed squeaking loudly.

Fahim let her legs down and just let his cock keep up some slow thrusts. She was ready for his orgasm and he slipped a hand down to play with her clit, as his cock was staying ever hard inside of her. Samena's moaning grew louder and higher pitched. Biting her lower lip, she indicated her pleasure.

Samena wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together, which heightened their intimacy.

She was thirty-eight years old and Fahim was feeling like a callow schoolboy again. Fahim fucked her so hard that sweat was running down his face for the first time in his life.

"Oh Fahim. This is so unbelievable. I haven't had sex in a long, long time and had forgotten how wonderful it could be. Fahim, you are something else. Where the hell did you learn to please a woman so well?"

Fahim lifted her legs up to his shoulders once again and looked down to watch his cock go in and out of her. She was soaked from her own juices and her pussy was grabbing the sides of his shaft as he pulled out and then went back in her as he drove forward. He kept that thrusting up until he could feel the warmth rise in his scrotum and was soon shooting a huge load deep inside her. He let her legs down and just let his cock keep up some slow thrusts. She was ready for another orgasm and he slipped a hand down to play with her clit, as his cock was getting ever rigid inside of her. It didn't take long before she was pressing her hips up to him to keep his cock in her as she was letting go with another explosion.

This sent Fahim over the edge as he thrust one last time into her, holding perfectly rigid. His cum finally ejecting from his cock. She felt the hotness of the sperm as they hit her insides. She had never experienced that before. Her mind clouded and blackened. The sensation of the warm fluid filling Samena and mixing with her own sensations, prolonged her subsiding orgasm. Fahim stayed deep inside her womb for what seemed like an eternity and then slowly, partly, withdrew only to plunge back down. He repeated this piston like movements by withdrawing further and plunging shallower until he was totally spent. Fahim finally felt him withdrawing as she struggled to hold him inside her.

He had never fucked a woman like her before and now realized that he had been missing some great sex over the years.

Fahim finally rolled off Samena and flopped onto his back beside her on the bed. Reaching out, he grabbed her bra from the foot of the bed and wiped her cunt with it, cleaning her pussy of his seed and his own limp cock.

Samena fell dreamily in his arms and wept a little, short whimpering sobs of longing and frustration. Fahim kissed her face gently, concentrating on the sweat on her forehead, and mucous masking her upper lip and nose. He covered his eyes with his left forearm as his right arm stroked his deflating cock; shaking off any surplus fluid off it. He said nothing to Samena as he was still trying to catch his breath.

Samena lay panting beside him as she closed her legs over his hand, which he pressed, against her leaking cunt. She was a satisfied woman now.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked once again.

"Don't worry," Samena responded. "I am. I wanted to feel you cum inside me"

It was too late anyway. Their juices were already trickling down her butt crack onto the bed sheet.

They lay there, still throbbing and quivering, his penis pressed firmly into her tummy, breathing deeply and slowly, ever so slowly descending back down to earth. They were quiet. Fahim's arms surrounded her and held her there and they melted into each other.

She said with a chuckle. "There. Are you happy, now?"

"Yes," Fahim grinned staring at her. "I love you, Samena." he continued, "What did you say, Samena," he asked.

"I can't tell, you're embarrassing me," she said not looking him.

"No! Samena, you have to tell me."

"This was the greatest sex I've ever had," she whispered in response.

"Samena, that was fantastic. This has been the wildest time ever. And it shouldn't ever end." Fahim added. He leaned in, grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her to him for a kiss. Fahim's hand moved to her side and he started to rub her hip. Her hand found his bare chest and she ran her fingers through his chest hair. Fahim's hands explored her back and rubbed her ass. It was extremely smooth and it felt great.

"I should go," she murmured, still running hers fingers through his chest hair.

"Not yet," he pleaded, clinging to her, "Hold me. Stay awhile." He wrapped the slender beauty in his arms, feeling her soft weight against him.

They had the best opportunity to spend the whole afternoon together, without fear of discovery and both wanted to explore each other as best as they could. She cuddled up to him and started rubbing Fahim's chest.

Samena's hand was on his cock, slowly stimulating it. Her touch was so sensual Fahim couldn't help but respond. She slid her hand down, lightly cupped his balls and gently massaged them. Fahim responded by rolling on his back and spreading his legs to give her complete access. Samena released his balls and grasped his cock, wrapping her slender fingers completely around. She slowly started stroking him. Her soft slender, delicate, and electrifying fingers helped him regain his erection. Samena marveled that he was able to get so hard after multiple orgasms, but she loved it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:32 PM