Adultery Lend the Money by bena4u
"Is this what you've been waiting to see?" asked Samena, doing a little shimmy, trying to get into the swings of things.

Fahim nodded his head vigorously. "What a beautiful body you have; you look so sensuous, and your beautiful breasts are so inviting! Your nipples are so sexy," he said admiringly as he gently tweaked them. "I wish my wife had such beautiful breasts."

"So, I take it you like them." She looked at him staring at her breasts before looking down at her own flesh , then looking back at him still staring

"Oh, Samena, yes," he said staring at her breasts.

"Don't you think they are big?" she asked.

"No they are perfect. I like them too much, in fact, I love them," he said.

" Samena smiled at him and replying, "I know I have huge breasts, but I also know many men prefer small ones. She could not believe the words that were coming out of her own mouth.

"I like heavy and full like yours and I have been eyeing yours since, I don't know how long,," he replied.

Fahim felt the now exposed breasts cupping her soft mounds with both of his hands, kneading them, squeezing them, and stroking the nipples with his fingers as if he was getting ready to milk a cow. At one point, he lifted Samena's breasts, raising them to his nose and, with his eyes holding hers, inhaled deeply while rubbing his face into them savagely. He then started to kiss them passionately while fondling her breasts, pressing them, brushing them, pinching her ever so erect nipples, feeling the firmness and softness of her lovely boobs.

"I can't believe how your nipples stand up, almost like pencil erasers. I wish my wife had tits like yours. I always wanted to bury my head between these." He had each of her breasts in his hands.

"Who will stop you? Bury your head then, they're yours—for now." Her eyes were glazing with lust as if Semena has now accepted her role as a lover for Fahim. Hearing this, Fahim swept her up off her feet and carried the now naked Semena to his bed, carefully placing her on the mattress. Fahim just stood there taking in her beauty and magnificent body. She looked so sexy lying there. He could not believe that the dream he'd been repressing since he'd met her was now coming true. Fahim lay down next to her and quickly placed his head on her chest, placing his mouth on her breasts. Feeling his assault, Samena moaned and closed her eyes, tilting her head deeper into the pillow. She moaned even louder when Fahim started licking and sucking on her nipples like a baby who was nursing.. He licked at her nipples teasingly before engulfing them and sucking them hungrily. He took one nipple and began sucking and biting feverishly while his fingers took the other breast and started squeezing it. Samena's moans had increased louder and longer to show her sheer ecstasy. She was delirious with lust; startled at her own ecstasy.

To show her lust, Samena grabbed Fahim's, head smashing it even further into her chest. Fahim was lighting a fire inside her; a lust that she has never experienced before.. Samena writhed against him, lifting her breasts as he suckled on her nipple, moaning and running her fingers through his hair

"Oh Fahim," she hissed as she inhaled deeply. Her hands ruffled his hair as she tossed her head back in ecstasy.

Fahim was soon lashing his tongue frantically against her breasts. While Samena held him on a tight leash, he went about licking all around her breasts, trailing through her curves with his tongue. Samena squirmed, feeling his tongue teasing her breasts, and she attempted to pull him even closer. He kept looking up to see her enjoying his oral treat on her breasts, and kept licking and sucking her nipples vigorously. Samena's body was trembling with carnal lust as he continued his assault on her nipples.

Semena pushed Fahim away and had him lie on his back. She slowly slithered downward where her head was now facing his groin. Though Samena was naked, she finally realized that Fahim was still dressed. Their lust was now mutual to the point it was now Samena, who was being the aggressor. She opened his belt buckle pulled Fahim's pants to his ankles. His cock sprang free and bounced before her face. Her eyes widened at the sight of his magnificent phallus. She couldn't imagine taking a weapon like that in her body.

She wanted to take his erect cock now. Cautiously, she ran her hand up and down his engorged cock and then wrapped her fingers around it, but find out it very difficult because it was so thick in girth.. Samena comprehend that for the first time in her life she held another cock in her hand besides her husband's sex organ.

The sight of her wrists full of bangles, and her finger with her wedding ring busy caressing his cock was exciting Fahim. Her hand felt like a soft chamois wrapped around his grateful cock.

Fahim's could not measure his excitement except in the size of his now very hard cock, which Samena was furtively touching with feather light fingertips. When he was watching her eyeing it from top to bottom, he could tell that she was mentally measuring it too. The way she was trembling, he knew that what she had found excited her immensely..

Finally, Samena laid on her back; the bed that Fahim's wife shares.

"Fahim, please go slowly when you enter me. I am not sure your...you know...I am not sure I would be able to take it." She licked her pretty, glossy, cherry red lips while looking at his thick fat cock as if in anticipation, as if she was determined to take this glorious phallus in her, no matter what.

"Oh, Samena. I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to hear you say that."

Fahim took in the sight of the beautiful woman that he fantasized about for so long; and now those fantasies are coming true. He was fully aroused and awaiting his pleasure, wantonly exposing her naked body to his gaze. He felt proud and very fortunate.

Fahim wasted no time as he began to kiss her all over her body, her face, her tummy, her navel, as he went even lower. H shimmied down to her feet, kissing them, then the inside of her legs, slowly making his way up to her pussy. Finally arriving there, he gazed at, her beautiful, pink pussy as if he was given a ten-course meal. He had no idea where to begin. He decided to start just licking. He licked with fervor like a kitten drinking milk Fahim moaned as she felt his soft tongue on her labs.

His technique felt so lovely, soft and natural. In the mean time, the scent of her pussy welcomed Samena's excited tongue. He had kissed, licked and fucked so many women in his life. However, Samena was different; she has this enigmatic sexual charm, which drove him crazy.

"My husband never did that to me," she whispered.

"Never?" He asked. "Why not?"

"I don't know," she mused and started whimpering, gasping and directing the action.

He passed his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top and flicked it over her clit again.

"Oh Fahim, yes! Do that again!" New moans escaped her lips and she began to rock her hips in a fucking motion. She was not licking her clit as much as she was simply fucking his face.

He caressed her entire pussy with his tongue, all the while stroking the insides of her legs and thighs. Fahim teased for a bit more and then, spreading her legs wide plunged his face and tongue deeper into her womanhood, increasing the pace of the licking.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Lend the Money by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:32 PM