Fantasy Lust for Friend's Mother by bena4u
"Ahhh! Robina, that feels so good!" he whispered. Robina's pussy was tight but really hot and very wet.

"Zeshan your cock is the best!!" Robina praised him.

"And your pussy is great!"

As the wetness of Robina's pussy engulfed his cock he slowly plunged his cock in and out of her dripping pussy. The sound of his cock slurping in and out of her pussy and her erotic moans filled the air.

After a few minutes of slow fucking his best friend's mother, he was on the verge of cumming, so he grabbed her hips and then rammed his cock into her pussy feverishly. Robina exposed her voluptuous breasts and he cupped them in my hands. She reached and grabbed his ass and pulled him inside, then let him pull back, and they rocked together.

"Yes, Robina your pussy is really hot!" I moaned.

"Ahhh, my hot pussy is just for you Zeshan, now fuck me harder!" Robina commanded him as he felt her vagina tightening around his cock. He did what he was ordered, so he brought her legs up on his shoulders and then began to ram his cock violently in and out of her pussy. Each forward thrust spreading her narrow cervical sphincter wider and wider. Zeshan's thick and swollen dick head kept drilling into the deepest part her cunt, with no mercy, sweat was just pouring off of them.

"Oh Zeshan, oh Zeshan, oh Zeshan...Ohh yes, Zeshan! Please fuck your friend's mother! You want to fuck your friend's mother, don't you?"

"Oh yes!" he moaned.

"Fuck me! Zeshan Fuck your friend's mother, you are the best gift to me from my son! "

After a few minutes, her legs curled up to her body and she stiffened as she wrapped her legs around him.

" Zeshannnn ufffffff Zeshannnn..." Robina screamed as she reached an orgasm.

As she came down from her orgasm he kept on pounding his cock into her spent vagina as he was nearing his orgasm.

"Haaaaah, haaaaaaah Robina " he groaned as he pulled her body firmly into him. Then he warned her, " Robina, I'm cumming!"

"Ok Zeshan, come inside your friend's mother, I want to feel my son best friend's hot honey inside me,"

And with that encouragement, he flooded her pussy with his white sticky semen. Then he collapsed on top of her as they both lay spent on Zeshan's bed with his cum dripping out of her pussy and down onto the bed sheet.

"You don't know how much pleasure and satisfaction you have given me, Zeshan. I have never been so pleased and satisfied by sex before. I don't think I will get the smile off my face for a week."

Robina confided in him and said, " Zeshan, you don't know how I miss being held by a real man because my husband hasn't made love to me for years."

"But I thought you didn't like sex!"

She laughed and said, "What an idiot idea! I have always loved it, but my husband can only do it once or twice in a month and that's just for 2 minutes, he hasn't given me an orgasm for years. And you, you naughty boy, amazingly have given me extremely intense orgasms, which were probably the best releases that I have ever had in my life!!" replied Robina with joy.

"Don't worry Robina my sweet, I'll always make you happy." And with that, he kissed her all over her body.

"Yes! You will always please me because you are, much longer and thicker than my husband, and you stayed hard for longer. And besides that, you are so sweet and loving."

Robina taught him a lot of things; she was really good in pleasuring a man. They lay there in their sexual afterglow, and held each other, kissing and hugging, only sorry they had not done this when they first met. As he lay next to her, she wrapped her arms around him she whispered, "I love you." She kissed him and held him, at the same time cradling him in her arms. They lay like this for a long time.

She started kissing him on his neck and chest. She slowly worked her way down to his cock. His cock was sliding between her experienced fingers.

Zeshan begins caressing her nipples, alternately, with his right hand, one finger of his left hand is buried in her pussy while Rubina was playing with his dick, and by this point, his dick was hard again.

"You're so big!" She whispered in his ear. "I guess you want to continue?"

"Is it bigger than your husband's?"

"More than twice in length and thickness," she said, and her grip slackened and she began caressing it lovingly.

"How lucky I am to be able to enjoy your tight pussy," Zeshan said, and lowered his head and started to suck on her nipples. Robina grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her breasts. he went back and forth between her breasts, giving each one equal time.

"Robina! Let's do it again," he said.

She smiled and nuzzled her face against him, and without a word she turned over and rolled over at the same time so that she wound up on top of him.

Robina arched her body so that she was positioned over the length of Zeshan penis, she slowly began to ease herself down onto him, watching him the entire time. His hands trembled slightly against her sides, trying to help her to keep her balance. His eyes watched hers as hers watched him.

Slowly she lowered herself onto him, and suddenly he felt transported to a New World, one of immense wetness and heat. His cock was a snug fit, like a leather glove. Robina started riding him up and down, really slow, almost an imperceptible movement at times. She leaned down and pressed her body against him as she rode him, and he felt himself writhe against her skin every time she raised her hips. He kissed her lovingly, his mouth moving from her forehead to her cheek to her mouth to her ear, brushing his lips over her face each time he moved.

As they continued to make love, she began to moan rather loudly, maybe a little too loudly, but he only felt a sense of great pride, happy that the woman who he'd always dreamt about is riding on him.

Zeshan was in his own personal heaven, rising and falling underneath Robina's divine body, thrusting upward to meet her every time.

She lowered herself back down onto him. She was bouncing up and down like a woman in heat.

Zeshan could tell that his balls were totally drained into Robina's wet hot pussy.

On the other hand, Zeshan's rock-hard cock was moving in and out of Robina 's pussy whereas his both hands were squeezing her respective boobs.

Zeshan wanted this moment to last forever, and as much as he'd wished and hoped, he knew that soon enough, she and he would both cum again.

Thier bodies still pressed tightly together, she moved rhythmically up and down, her head arched backward, her eyes shut tightly, and by that time she was crying out into the air.

"Oh, Zeshan, you knew that I needed this," she screamed. Her voice was hoarse, a little raspy. "You knew that I wanted to make love like this."

Robina started to increase her tempo and her breathing increased. She was screamed at him to "Fuck me hard, fuck me harder." Soon it was just "Fuck me harder," on each thrust.

Zeshan head was thrashing around and he was grunting with every thrust. He was quickly reaching the point of no return, and she continued yelling, "Fuck me! Zeshan! I love your cock. I want this cock for all time! Yes, cum inside of me come on, give it to me, let it go, fill me up! " Robina exclaimed. And then...Zeshan exploded.

With a long, loud groan, Zeshan blasted, filling her pussy with his sperm. Robina kept riding him, even after two orgasms, and all her juices flowed out onto his thighs.

She just lay on top of him for a few minutes. Then she said, "I have to go Zeshan. Though I don't wish to go"

Robina and Zeshan secretly became lovers from that day on. Once after a nice fuck they lay and were talking when she made him hard again and they were ready to make love.

Zeshan asked her. "What is your favorite position in fucking?"

Robina then told Zeshan shyly that her favorite position was doggy style, well always a gentleman he had to please. She got on her hands and knees; this was the first time Zeshan had gotten a good look at Robina's ass like this, and the sight of it made him mad. He had looked at many bottoms over the years; in tight little shorts, bikinis, jeans, and business suit though never naked.

"You have a muscular butt, Robina," Zeshan said.

"Thanks, I think," she replied. He slid a finger into the upper part of her ass crack. "Tell me, Robina, is your ass is virgin? I bet it is."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lust for Friend's Mother by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 01:24 PM