Adultery Pooja the Teacher & Innocent housewife ( 3sum & cuckold)
After completing formal joining process with the help of Sruthi I have joined in school. She introduce to all other faculty me and sruthi used to go on scooty both me and sruthi are much younger women in the female staff. Coming to sruthi we both are good friends from childhood but in graduation we have studied in different colleges. After gap of 5 years we have met again. Coming to sruthi she got married recently and after marriage her husband got better opportunity in US and he left her India till he gets secure job in US. She has also joined in school for timepass, we used to discuss about everything when ever we get time and we used to visit each other house. She used to share me gossips about other faculty and other stuff in school. We have colleague named prasanth in our school who is 2 years elder to me, he is jovial and fun loving guy. I always have a doubt that there is something between sruthi and prasanth. As sruthi used to talk most of the time about him and she used to spend time with him But never tried to discuss with sruthi about that.

With time relationship between me and sruthi has grown we used to share our personal and family issues including our sex life. She used to ask me more about my sex life. I don't find any harm with her so I used to discuss with her. She once opened up about her affair with prasanth. As I suspected something going on between them I was not much shocked. She said as her husband was away from her from past 1 year and she felt alone and she felt difficult to control her sexual feeling and got attracted to prasanth and it led them to physical relationship. She said she loves her husband a lot and her affair is temporary till she get visa to US.
[+] 7 users Like im.pooja2812's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pooja the Teacher & Innocent housewife ( 3sum & cuckold) - by im.pooja2812 - 01-01-2020, 05:24 PM