Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
"Ok dear as you wish" I said and lowered myself over her.

As I was trying to find the right spot she grabbed my dick and placed it on the entrance of her pussy by parting her pussy lips with her two fingers.

"Go go go go now push it in" she said with excitement.

I pushed myself but could not go in beyond an inch then I pulled out and again pushed it inside her. This time I pushed with more force and managed to go a little further.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh aaaaiighaaa" she screamed with pain

"Mom did it hurt" I pulled out and asked her. Surprisingly her reaction was that of anger.

"Rohan don't pull out just push it all the way don't stop" she screamed with anger.

"It will hurt you mom" I said.

"Don't bother about my pain just do what I told you. I want that thing inside me all the way immediately" She said in a hoarse voice. She was on fire and needed my dick to douse it.

"Ok here you go" I said

I started to push my dick inside her but the resistance was not allowing me to slide it easily. She wasn't wet enough. I was fearful of any injury to her. So I was pushing me inside her but still not with a substantial force.

"Rip my hole apart just rip it apart tear it like a paper." She realized I was not trying hard enough and grabbed my buttocks, raised her pussy towards my dick and pulled me with all her might. My dick went all the way inside her semi wet pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaiiiiiighhhhaaaaaa sssssshhh aaaahhhh ssssshhhh aaahhhh"

She was in real pain she had closed her eyes and clenched her lips under her teeth trying to overcome her pain. I moved my dick out a little and slid it back again. I did this for a few times until my dick was coated with her love juices and it became slippery. I continued to do this gently. Now the pain from her face was gone instead she was now moaning with pleasure. My dick was clasped tightly in her slippery pussy. I could feel this tightness near her entrance. Her pussy lips were getting dragged in and out as I moved my dick in and out.

"Ohhh my god Rohan it's feeling so good ummmmm ahhhhh"

"You are so tight mom ssssssshhh aaaahhh"

Then my mom opened her eyes and lifted her head to have a look at my dick.

"My god I can't believe this" she was watching my dick move in and out of her body with excitement.

"Wow Rohan I have never felt so good" She was still watching with excitement.

"I love watching this, my god you are so thick." She said her eyes still glued to my dick.

"Mom I won't be able to hold on for long." I said desperately.

"No honey. Hold on for me." She said and lowered her head on the pillow and closed her eyes.

I increased my speed at the same time I began to control myself holding my breath.

"Faster Rohan faster tear me apart" and she spread her legs wide apart.

I began to move frantically between her legs. Her pussy was overflowing with our combined love juices and was slippery but still it had clasped my dick firmly. Her breasts were swaying up and down and she was moaning "sshh aahh sshh aahh" with my every thrust. My dick was hard like a rock, it has drawn blood from all parts of my body and it was now paining I was ramming and slamming my dick inside her hole ravishing her like an animal. She then started to arch her back and raise her pussy. I began to feel some more tightness around my dick.

"Aaaaah Rohaaannn this is so gooood sssshhhh aaaahhhh."

"Aaaaiighhh I can't hold now moooomm."

"Don't hold I am coming Rohaaaaaaaannnnn ssssshhhh aaaaahhhh" and she pulled me towards her and buried her nails in my back, arched her back and raised her pussy forcing it with all her strength towards my dick.

"Ssssssshhhhhh Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as I came shooting my hot semen inside her pussy.

"Aaaaaiiiiiighhhaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she too came violently as she sensed my warm semen strike over her cervix. I shot threads after threads of semen inside her filling her pussy with it. Waves of ecstasy ran through our bodies. Suddenly the tension was released my pubic muscles were automatically contracting and relaxing ejecting semen inside her. My dick was pulsating. My mom's pussy was also pulsating with my dick.

I was no more a virgin and I had just experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. My mom was also ecstatic. She had closed her eyes and gripped me tightly. We lay in that position for a few minutes. Then her grip loosened by this time my dick had also become soft so I pulled out. My dick was drenched with our love juices.

My mom was still lying still. Her eyes were closed and she looked relaxed and calm. Her breathing had returned to normal. She did not move an inch of her any body part. She looked very very satisfied.

I went to the bathroom and wiped off my dick and returned to the bed. To my surprise my mom had fallen asleep. I felt proud about myself. I had satisfied her to the extent that she fell asleep. This was her mute acknowledgement of my manhood, her appreciation of my lovemaking. Although this was my first sexual intercourse I lasted enough to give her climax.

I stood beside the bed watching her naked body for the first time. She looked like a sculpture. She was quite fair with dark hair and beautiful dark eyes which were now closed. Her lips were full, juicy, red and inviting. Shoulders were broad and breasts as you know voluptuous but firm. She was sleeping with her slender arms above her head. She had not shaven her under arms and they had ample dark hairs. Her waist was narrow and her hip was quite wide giving her a nice curve. There was a huge gap between her thighs where they joined her pubic area. It is because of this that her hips were quite wide.

Her pubic area was covered with thick curly black hair. The pussy lips were barely visible because of this. But I could clearly see some of my semen had rolled out of her pussy and trickled down towards her buttocks. Her thighs were fair than rest of her body and unlike a typical Indian woman her legs were quite long compared to her upper body.

I was watching this beauty mesmerized. She was a very good mother and now I realized that she was a wild and passionate lover in the bed. I wonder why my dad left the house when he had such a beautiful, passionate and faithful wife. I picked up my clothes and put them on. Then I pulled a thin cover over her. She was still asleep and was not disturbed by this. She was sleeping blissfully. Then I switched off the lamp and slept beside her.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 31-12-2019, 11:54 AM