Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
That Night

That day in the collage was never ending for me. My mind was revolving around my mom. I wonder if she too was going through the same condition. Usually while coming back from collage we guys would stay back near the bus stand to hang around the girls. Girls would also leave two or three busses chatting with us. A few boys had girlfriends and I was in a process of finding one. Her name was Anuradha. As I was waiting for the bus she came near me.

"Hi Rohan." She said

"Oh hi Anu, You look beautiful today." I complimented her.

"Thanks and you are also looking handsome where did you get that smart hair cut?"

"Oh c'mon you can get this done from anywhere." I said.

"Can we go for a movie today?" She asked me. If she had asked me this question two days ago I would have become crazy. I had a huge crush on her. But I wanted to be with my beautiful mom as early as possible at the same time I did not want to hurt this beautiful girl.

"Thanks Anu but my mom is sick and there is nobody to look after her and do the household work. I must go home today." I said.

"Ok then can we go tomorrow or someday after that?" She was persisting.

"Ok I will tell you tomorrow." I said. Just then the bus came we both got in to it. Anuradha sat by my side. She was sitting very close to me brushing her body against mine. Obviously she wanted to seduce me. But my mind was filled with thoughts of my mom. Anuradha was talking with me all the time but I was not paying any attention to her. I was only occasionally saying a 'humm' 'oh I see' etc. Finally my bus stop arrived and I said bye to Auradha and got down and ran towards my home.

My mom opened the door for me and greeted me with a smile. I removed my shoes and went to my room to change into my shorts and t-shirt. I came back in to the living room where my mom sitting on the sofa watching TV. I sat beside her. She enquired about my collage, my friends and my girlfriends. I told her I did not have any girlfriend. Then she talked with me about her days in school and collage. She told me many incidences which she had never told to anybody before. We were really talking like friends that day. Although she was my mom she was only thirty seven and nobody would have said that she was my mom. People often mistook her as my elder sister. For the first time she was talking so freely with me. I really felt very close to her that day. She told me her tightly held childhood "little secretes". She told me about the boy on whom she had a crush when she was in fourth grade. Then she told me about her conservative parents and her forced marriage with my dad when she was just sixteen. Some of her incidence were funny some were sad. In fact she had revealed her life to me.

Our talk continued till late in the evening when she realized it was time to prepare dinner. So she went in to the kitchen. I followed her.

"Ok Rohan now you go out let me prepare our dinner." She said.

"Mom I want to learn cooking, I want to help you." I said

"No thanks I don't need any help in my kitchen. But if you want to learn then today you just stand near me and watch. Watch everyday what I do and you will know everything. Then you can try making some easy dishes." She said.

"Ok mom" I said and stood at a distance from her watching her prepare our dinner.

I was also watching her beautiful curves. She was not a typical Indian woman. She was quite beautiful with a fair complexion and big dark eyes. Her nose was straight and sharp and lips were full. She always sported a red bindi making her look more feminine.

She was quite tall with broad shoulders for a woman. When in home she most of the time would tie her sari quite deep below her naval She had a full figure with very little flab on her belly. Her waist was quite narrow and hips were wide. She had a nice round bottom and it swayed beautifully when she walked. Most of the time she would keep her hair tied. But on weekends when she shampooed her hair she would let them loose. Her hair reached just below her bottom. She was a perfect woman.

I was watching everything curiously and for the first time I noticed how her breasts and bottom moved up and down when she cut vegetables and made chapattis.

I also noticed how her bangles made clinking sound. Everything she did was getting me aroused. When she was working I was asking her questions why she did this and that. She would briefly explain me the reasons. Anyway I enjoyed everything.

"That's all" she said keeping a lid on the vessel.

"Good it was great." I said.

"We will have to wait for sometime till this becomes a little cool" she said.

Then after sometime we had our dinner. My mom always cooked nice food. Actually it was simple dal rice chapatti and a vegetable but I always liked whatever she made. May be everybody likes what their mothers prepares for them. I think it's her love for her children that makes the food taste good.

After we had our dinner we watched a Hindi movie on TV. By the time that movie was over it was 11 pm and was time to go to bed. But I was anticipating with excitement for my mom to call me. So I decided to go to my bed room. I wanted her to call me.

Meanwhile my mom went to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes and kept the leftovers in the fridge as usual. In the bed room I had switched off the lights and was pretending to be asleep.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 31-12-2019, 11:52 AM