Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Part 3

I quickly went into the bathroom for my morning chores. I tried to avoid my mother for another half an hour or so until she called me to eat my lunch. That day has been a horrible day for both of us. We never talked. Infact the silence continued for a few more days. Good thing I have a job to go to otherwise I would have become mad with her silence. During these hostile days my mother visited our neighbours and nearby relatives quite a lot. Possibly just to be away from me I guess. After threes days of constant silence I decided I have to put an end to this. After our dinner on thursday, I told her I am Sorry and never meant to hurt her! She just said its OK but after few seconds, she just burst into tears. I felt very bad. It took two more days to get back to normal. The normalcy of our mother-son physical contact never returned though! She always tried to stay farther from me and locked her room when she changed or went to sleep. We continued with our lives that way. Another Two weeks after things got normal, my mother went to a movie with her friends. I knew she was going to a movie because she asked me some money for the movie as I was going on a two day trip to a nearby village on work. When I got back the following day from my trip, things were different at home.

My mother got dressed beautifully in a very nice saree and she had flowers in her hair. Normally widows never wear flowers in their hair. She is also seemed to be in a good mood. I was happy but also shocked to see her that way. There was a lot of contrast between the mother I left for my trip and the mother I am looking at right now. She also received me well, and asked a lot about my trip. Slowly I also lost my hostility and interacted with her freely. I was glad mom is back to normal. After the dinner she insisted me to take shower and go to my room. I reluctantly had my shower and went back to my room. Then my mother ordered me not to come out of the room and lay on the bed. I tried to refuse saying I am not sleepy yet but she screamed at me to do as she says. I didnot wanted to upset my mother again. So I went to bed half-hearted. Few minutes later I heard my room door open only to see my mother well dressed in a yellow saree with a glass of milk in my hand. I was shocked to see her that way. She is all dressed up and reminded me of a bride. Normally the newly-wed brides enter the room that way with a glass of milk.

For a moment I thought it can't be!!! I could not believe my eyes! I also thought it might be a prank trying to get back at me for banging her. As she entered she locked the bedroom door, came to me and handed to glass of milk. I took it politely and drank the milk. She then told me "Your mother is now ready to become your woman if you wish to do so!" I was shocked to hear it! I also need to confess how much those words have caused a twitch in my cock. I could not believe my own mother is inviting me to fuck her! It took me few minutes to get my thoughts back on track as I could see my mother still waiting before me for an answer. I didn't know what to do at that moment. My mother is looking like an elderly woman just married. She is proposing me to take her as my woman and my dick is throbbing for her pussy. I could not do anything but to say "YES! YES!" lifting myself from the bed to hug my mother.

We had a passionate kiss as we moved on to our bed. This time we both were suttle and exploring in our lovemaking session as I opened my mother's blouse to enjoy her juicy breast amidst my mother's moans which I never expected I will hear from my mother. She didn't wear any underwear so I just lifted her saree to her waist to get access to her now wet cunt rather than removing her saree. This time the sex was devine. As if I am making love to my woman. Until I looked at her face I never realised I am fucking my own mother. I felt as if I am fucking Rati, the love godess, herself. Thats why I think they have invented the saying 'Cover the face and fuck the base!' I could also feel my mother's enjoyment of sex. The moans, the humps, and the juices. I am seeing and feeling the other side of my mother whom I never saw before. Before I realised I am fucking my mother as my woman, I already started squirting my semen into her wet cunt for the second time. After our juicy fuck session we just laid on the bed caressing each other. Our physical bond between our legs is now free but neither of us bothered to set our clothes back to normal. My mother is still open breasted with her blouse hanging from her shoulders and her saree still lifted up to her thighs. We both were lying on our sides facing each other. It was then, we talked. Mother said "Are you happy now?" I said "More than ever! I love you mom!"

Mom said "I love you too son! From today I am your woman too! You should call me Heena when we are alone. You can have my body too when ever you want!"

I said "Thanks Heena! Sorry if I have hurt you before! I think you a very sexy woman and wanted to be close to you that way too!" She said "Its alright! I was in shock to know my son lusted for me and you let me know that in a violent way" She continued "It was only yesterday I figured I will take our relationship to new heights! I felt very lonely! I realised I will be like that forever if I donot do something! Eventhough it was wierd for me to know that you are lusting for me I finally could accept it as an another form of love towards me! I even felt proud that I am turning you on! Thats why I decided I will let you have my body! You already bangd me and entered me where you are forbidden to enter! I have lost my sheel (chastity) by you and I have nothing more to loose! If I accept the situation I will be gaining than loosing! Thats why I proposed!" I said "Heena, my beloved, I am happy for your proposal and I am also sorry I had to take you through the bang ordeal! I did not mean to hurt you!" Mom said smiling "I know you didn't! Thats why I arranged this first night" and kissed me on the lips as I reciprocated. After the kiss she said "Do you know I am wearing the same saree in which I married your father? We also had our first night in the same saree too!" I was so excited as I looked at her saree. "You mean you are wearing the same saree my father fucked you the first time?"

"Yes! This is the same saree in which your daddy took my cherry! Now I am wearing it to celebrate my first night with my son" Mother replied. "Thats great Mom!" I exclaimed. I couldn't believe it! I touched and felt the saree again. I couldn't believe I fucked my mother in her marriage dress. Heena, my lovely mother, let me fuck her in the same saree her husband fucked her for the first time. I felt I am the luckiest son on the earth! I could not wait any longer as I moved onto my mother again for an another session to show my gratitude towards her. Since then our relationship has turned into a mother-son relationship with an extra bond between our legs. Mother moved into my room which used to be her room when dad was alive. We still left the bed in her room intact in case if somebody gets curious. We are just mother and son when anybody is around us. On a normal day she is my mother by day and my woman by night. Well almost a mother by day. Except for the days our relations and friends visit us we always slept together. Sometimes mother used normal mother-son relationship to get us sleeping together. When we have too many guests mother used to arrange a bed for us in the bunker we have at the back of the house saying we can adjust! Little they know that a mother and son can sleep together with their genitals locked! Mother used to dress like a wife awaiting her husband's return from work. It was always great to see my mother waiting for me well dressed with flowers in her head when I return home from work.

She became a wife to me and I am her husband. I am Rama to my mother Heena. Now a days she also compares my style of fucking her to my fathers. She tells me I fuck her in different positions which my dad never did. Few months later, at 43, my mother Heena got pregnant again. This time with my baby. Her son's baby. I am happy I knocked my dear old mother. My mother is happy that she still got her husband's genepool in her stomach. My semen has taken shape in my mother womb. Our baby is due in six months.

;)
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 31-12-2019, 11:20 AM