Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
Hi All...just saw this thread. I wont be able to share pictures but am going through a true events since past years. Our cuckload stories and fantasies on bed have lead to her inviting back here boyfriend before our marriage into our house and they had had it our bedroom and all over the house. I counted until around 70th time they met and had sex and lost count after that. Before getting married to me they had just hugs and kisses....but now they have DONE ALL and still doing. He does not know that I am aware (probably knows but is not revealing) but as we live nearby and meet often as families - whenever we have a family get together my wife who looks stunning wears traditional sarees and dresses. In the next 2 to 3 days she will wear the same thing for him in the privacy of our bedroom they enjoy to peaks. My wife lets me know when they are meeting so that i make sure I or my kids do not come home. After they are done she lets me know so we get back into home. Its usually when Ia m at work so that they get full good 4 to 6 hours of time. She has a irresistible figure and skin and curves.
That night she will describe every detail of what they did and I go MAD! and we enjoy one more round together. Its just with him she is having it now....I want all my friends to taste her (but havent told her yet) ...she loves me a LOT! and Loves her boyfriend who happens to be her distant relative an dthey have seen each other since childhood. I like the way he fucks her and demands things out of her on our BED
[+] 2 users Like kamalletgo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by kamalletgo - 30-12-2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM