Adultery Bala enjoys Busty Brinda Aunty from neighbourhood
I am 23yrs old. Let me tell u about my experience with my neighboring aunty which transformed my life. I live in an apartment, and new neighbors came next to my home in the same floor. The family’s head (name changed) Mr. Kiruba (44yrs) whom I used to call uncle and his wife Mrs. Brinda (38yrs) whom I called as aunty. They had 2 sons one was in college first year staying in a hostel and the other son is in 5th std. Let me tell describe aunty Brinda, she is a really hot woman and she has got a very beautiful face, long hair which flows till her back. She was about 5′10″ tall with really big boobs and a very curvy and beautiful ass. I am not good in guessing the size but her boobs were enormous in size where you would need two hands to hold each one of them. The best part of her looks is that no matter from which angle you look at her she looks killer with those very prominent curves. She also has a moderately slim waist which goes very well with her curves.
As time passed by I became very good friends with both uncle and aunty and spent all my time at their place only and become a very integral part of their family. Uncle was a frequent business traveler but never went for more than a day or two. I was constantly staring at aunt’s figure and would often masturbate fantasizing about her. She was my dream woman. One day I came early from office since I did not have much work and while I was just settling down at home I got a call from uncle saying he was out on tour and he told me that he was held up with something important and will be out for atleast another week and if I could take care of his family till then. I told him not to worry and promised him to take care… then he called up aunty also and told her to reach out to me for anything she needed help with.
Now after listening to this news the devil in me woke up and I was really thrilled and looking forward to being with her and possibly realize my fantasy of fucking her. While I was lost in my devilish thoughts working out a plan to seduce her someone knocked on my door. I opened the door to find the woman of my dreams standing there in full glory dressed up in killer red sari and a red blouse with a plunging neckline. Her hair was tied up neatly in a bun her two melons were proudly protruding from her chest. Her sari was not very transparent but it could not hide the deep cut blouse and her extra large cleavage. The instant I saw her, my eyes were glued to her chest while I welcomed her in. my lil bro was hard and waiting to get out of my pants. She had a sad face and told me that uncle was going to be away for a long time now and she was surely going to call me more often when she needed help.
My heart was pounding hard hearing this great news and I told her to forget all the formalities and I would be very glad to be of any help. I also told her that she was looking gorgeous today to which she immediately blushed and smiled. Then she said that she was going to the school to pickup her younger son and will be back soon. I then asked if she wanted me to accompany her to which she said that was not required and she will be back by 5pm and if I could come to her place then since she need my help with things. I told her I will be there and wished her bye and she turned around and started walking towards the open door. I can’t describe how beautiful her big and curvy ass was looking dbangd tightly in the sari and was swaying sexily while she walked. This time I noticed that she was wearing her sari really low and her milky white waist was completely exposed and was looking very beautiful. I followed her all the way till the lift and waited till she got into it. Then I raced back to my house and freed my monster and started jacking off thinking about the woman of my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Bala enjoys Busty Brinda Aunty from neighbourhood - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 04:47 PM