Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 17

Monday I had Das' call.
"She lot of things happened yesterday, buddy!"
He said.
I was surprised.
"Let's meet up."
So we were at the corner table in the bar. I merely listened, as he opened up.

"I had called Meera. I told her that her friend was a bit offensive and how I felt she suspects me having bad intentions. Meera said she'd talk to her friend. She was sorry for that. I got her say what she thinks of me. I asked her if she had felt I've got bad intentions for her.
'No. I don't think so. What about you. Do you have any?'
She replied, and she was smiling. I saw a fine opportunity in that smile.
'Well, who can feel so cold to a beautiful woman like you. But in my case, I'm damn sure I won't show it and won't make a foolish move, not even an inch. Because my ear is still aching.'
I was using a bit self-sarcasm by referring to the infamous slap, and was spot on; she was embarrassed and inclined to keep going. We had a long chat."

"I mentioned that I'm actually scared to even to ask her out on a coffee date. And so I'm forced to spend my hangover eve alone.
'I was thinking about inviting Reema for a coffee right now.' I told her.
You know, Reema is the last choice big mouth dumb woman in our office. It's a punishment. Everybody knows that. Meera got it and laughed.
'Oh, you don't have to be scared of me. I'm over that incident.'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes.'
'So I can avoid Reema.'
'Yes sure.'
'So where should I come to pick you up?'
She was immediately ready. I picked her up from her home and we then went for a coffee. It's a Sunday, you know. Busy places. Busy afternoon. Warm evening.
After coffee, I suggested a movie together, 'It's been a wonderful evening. I can't seem to be thinking of ending it. Actually, it's been a while I've been to these places.' I told her.
She agreed and we watched a film. Rubbing together each other's hands, she was quite comfortable with me.
'Now we have become real friends, more than just colleagues, I guess.'
I commented after we finished the film.
I then took her for dinner and she was surely enjoying time with me. I then dropped her home, I think I have managed to leave a perfect gentleman image."

I merely looked at him as he described all this, and finishing his drink. When I was busy defending to Ananya that my wife can't be seduced by such a 45-year-old guy, my wife was enjoying a lovely evening with the same 45-year-old. Their first date.
Isn't she really going to be seduced by him?

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 12:43 PM