Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 16

It wasn't hard for me to stay awake as both the ladies dropped off to sleep. I was feeling good about my wife. She had defended herself in the challenges.

I felt like I wouldn't get sleep in the whole night. It was not because of my usual nightmares but excitement. Excitement, knowing your wife's secret. They can excite you, can't they?

I left the home after two o'clock. Both the ladies were in sound sleep. The security guard was also sleeping. So I simply drove off.

Next day, I contacted both Das and Ananya. Das was sad. He said Meera's friend took her away from him and volunteered to drop her.
"Actually she said she'd stay with her. That bitch Ananya. She's Samay's wife. Both the husband and wife are ruining my plans!"
He said in disgust.
"Don't worry, you still have time."
I said, happily.

Ananya called and I guessed what she'd want to tell. Secrets.
"We need to talk, Krish. I have a secret to tell you."
Secrets.
I knew it would be about Sunny. About Meera's confession of holding someone's dick in her hand.
"Can you come over? I'm at home."
Ananya asked.
"No, I don't want to face Sam."
I knew he wasn't there.
"Sam's not home. He's on a tour."
"No I'm still not coming because I am a weak man; I can be easily seduced by you."
I was being honest. I didn't want to live in regret again, though merely a thought about Ananya would give me a hard-on.
She agreed.
So we met at a coffee shop. But it wasn't about Sunny. It was about Meera's boss Das. "This man has an eye on your wife. Meera was about to leave with him."
She concluded.
"Leave to where?"
"Leave to her flat, he was dropping her home."
"Oh, I thought he was taking her somewhere else.."
"If I hadn't interfered, she would have been seduced by him."
"Oh come on, one can't seduce her just by dropping her home."
"How can you be so stupid? This is how it works. It happens. She was drunk. If he had gotten inside her home he can even force himself upon her. Once it happens she won't tell anyone it happened."
"But I don't think Meera will ever do that."
"I don't know how to make you believe."
"Like you trust your husband, I trust my wife."
"But my husband has me. Whenever he feels excited, I'm there for him. That's not the case with Meera. When was the last time she had a man's comfort?"
"Come on. Don't be ridiculous."
"You're not opening your eyes, Krish."
"How old is this guy, Mr Das?"
"He's like forty-five"
"And you think she'd be seduced by him?"
I remembered Mr Shekhar's face suddenly. How old was he? Forty-five? Fifty-five?
"There's nothing bad about age. They come guaranteed of matured dealings afterwards. Sam's boss is forty-eight!"
"What does he has to do in this?"
I asked like a fool and she gave me a stern look.
She kept arguing but I wasn't ready to open my eyes. You can't wake a person who's faking his sleep.
"Do you have anything else to say?"
I asked.
Well, she didn't tell anything about Sunny.
Women are good with their secrets.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 12:42 PM