Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Tongue 
The sun was shining brightly when Padma awakened the next morning. Seeing the clock showing 11 A.M she was surprised. Having a bath as she came out she saw a note struck on the fridge informing her son was out to receive Aparna who was arriving by afternoon flight. Unable to believe his words she rang him on his cell.

Aditya was thrilled when his cell rang. Knowing who it was 'how are you Mom?' he asked.

'I am fine but where are you?' she asked.

'I am on my way to the Airport to pick up Aparna' he replied.

'How sweet of you' she said.

'It's because of you I have asked her to come' he said.

'That is really very thoughtful of you' she replied.

'I am looking forward to reach home soon Mom' he said.

'Why don't you have to go office?' she asked.

'Have applied leave Mom' he said.

'What for?' she asked.

'I want to be close to my Mom' he replied.

'Why, Why do you want to be close to your mother?' she asked

'I want to kiss her' he said softly.

'You want to kiss me, what if your wife sees?' she asked.

'What's wrong is kissing? Can I not kiss my mother?' he asked enthusiastically.

'Yes you can only kiss your mother and nothing else, have you thought of it?' she asked.

'No I have not thought of it' he replied suddenly loosing his enthusiasm.

'Why what happened?' she asked and feeling him go silent 'come soon I am waiting' she said to cheer him up.

'Yes Mom I will' he replied.

'But don't forget to pick Aparna' saying it she put down the phone.

Aditya was thrilled when he heard the last sentence. Thinking about her he drove to the airport.

##

It was around 4 P.M when Padma finally heard the bell ring. Getting up from the couch she cautiously moved to the door and taking a deep breath when she opened the door she was delighted to see a smiling Aparna.

Hugging her daughter-in-law she gave her a rousing welcome and moving indoors she casually enquired as to how she was and how they had missed her.

Aditya joined them and they all sat for the evening tea. It was while they were having tea that Aditya started eyeing his mother. Sitting opposite he was keenly observing his mother waiting for her to make the move.

It was not long before she started the conversation. 'I think I unnecessarily made you come back' she said looking at Aparna.

'No Ma even I had planned so' she said looking at her husband.

'Yes I think he missed you' she said looking at Aditya.

'Why would I miss her?' replied Aditya teasing his wife.

'As if you did not' shot his mother and looking at Aparna she said 'I had a tough time yesterday.'

'Why what did he do?' asked Aparna smilingly.

'Ask what he did not do' she said and looking at shocked Aditya 'he was kind enough to buy me a sari' she said softly.

'How nice of him' replied Aparna.

'Why don't you wear that sari Mom?' said Aditya feeling reassured.

'No not that' saying it she stopped and looking at Aparna 'why don't we ask Aparna to wear it' said his mother.

'No Ma as he has brought it for you wear it' replied Aparna casually.

'Aparna you don't know how translucent it is' she said.

'So what wear it Mom' insisted Aditya.

Seeing her husband insisting 'wear it Ma' added Aparna.

'Well if you both want me to' saying this she went to the room. Once inside she hurriedly undressed and putting on Aparna's bra and other inner wears she dbangd the pink sari on and looking at her reflection and on being satisfied she slowly walked out of the room.

Aditya was enchanted when he saw his mother appear wearing the pink sari. She looked gorgeous in the fading light and when she came closer Aparna took a deep breath as she felt it was too flashy a sari to wear in front of her son.

Getting up from the couch Aditya moved towards his mother and slipping an arm around her waist 'does it not look great on her' he asked Aparna.

'Yes it does' replied Aparna though she thought it was showing off all her curves.

'Don't you think I am a bit old to wear such a sari?' asked his mother.

'Who said you are old Mom. You can even wear saris which Aparna does' saying it he tightened his hold on her waist.

'What kind of saris does she wear?' asked his mother.

'Some of them are very flashy' he replied.

'No Ma he is telling a lie' replied Aparna shyly.

'Why what's wrong in you wearing them? You are still a bride' said his mother.

'Eight months have passed since we got married Ma' she said.

'So what?' she said.

'Why don't you change into something else' intercepted Aditya his hands firmly lodged on his mother's waist.

'What are you talking of Adi?' said his wife shyly.

'Wear the sari which you bought recently' he said.

'No Adi, how can I wear it in front of Ma what would she say' she said softly.

'What would I say? If your husband wants you to, then wear it' said Padma hugging her son.

Seeing her mother-in-law hug her son Aparna got excited and as she got up she heard her husband say 'wear that matching blouse too.'

'Adi how can I? You know about it' she said.

'Mom she has got a new blouse stitched which looks great as it leaves her back fully naked' said Aditya.

'Wear it dear you need not feel shy. I think it's his wish' saying it she kissed Adi on his cheeks.

Seeing her peck a kiss on her son Aparna got thrilled and when her husband embraced his mother a warm feeling crept up her body which made her rush into the room. Shedding all her shyness she quickly changed and putting on the new sari and blouse and letting her hair loose she walked into the living room graciously.

Padma was pleased to see Aparna dressed up in the translucent sari. Her appearance was dazzling and as she crossed over looking at her long tapered almost naked back she felt aroused. 'You look stunning dear, no doubt my son missed you so much' she said looking up from head to toe.

Her words made Aparna to blush and before she could reply she heard her husband say 'even you look gorgeous Mom' which prompted her to add 'yes Ma you look very attractive in that sari.'

'But I am not as young as you are dear' she said to please her daughter-in-law.

'What has age got to do Mom? It looks good on you' he said drawing her closer which prompted Aparna to add 'yes Ma you do look very charming.'

'Now you both are pulling my legs' she said.

'No Mom you do look good' saying it he kissed her cheek passionately.

'Do you know whom you are kissing? Have you mistaken me for Aparna' she asked teasingly.

'What's wrong in him kissing you Ma?' said Aparna mouthing the words which he wanted to utter.

'Yes what's wrong in kissing you Mom' repeated Aditya grasping her in his arms.

'No there is nothing wrong in kissing me but the way you kissed I thought you had mistaken' she said cuddling closer.

'No Mom I wanted to kiss you from a long time and holding you close I could not stop myself' he said.

'Well if you both feel the same then its okay I suppose' said his mother.

'So sweet of you' saying it he kissed her again and this time he let his lips linger for a longer time on her cheeks which excited Aparna. She wished he would kiss his mother on her lips and to encourage him she said 'you two look like love birds.'

'Yes we are love birds' saying it he smacked his mother's face with wet kisses which were very erotic.

Aparna was excited seeing her husband kiss his mother passionately and as she sat straight watching them she was thrilled when her mother-in-law took hold her son's face and kissed him back. She felt aroused watching them and her hand slipped down to her thigh. On kissing her son 'are you happy?' she asked.

'Yes but I want to kiss you. . . .' saying this he placed his finger on her lips and caressed them.

'You want to kiss me on my lips' asked his mother which jolted Aparna.

'Yes Mom I want to kiss you on your lips. You know you have very promising lips' he said caressing them.

'Are you sure you want to kiss my lips not hers?' she said smiling at Aparna who was observing them keenly.

'Yes I want to kiss your lips, they are so beautiful' saying it he brought his lips close to his mothers.

The scene aroused Aparna, her hand which was on her thigh went up and when she saw her husband place his lips near his mothers and nuzzled closer she hoped her mother-in-law was not joking.

'Oh Adi do you really want to kiss me' said his mother when she felt his lips near hers.

'Of course Mom I do want to kiss those lips' saying it he held her in his arms and facing his wife he kissed his mother on her lips.

'Adi my boy' saying it she hugged her son and when she looked at her daughter-in-law's crimson face 'now I understand how you have missed her' she said.

'No Mom it is you that I wanted to kiss' saying this he seized her and pulling her up he kissed her again.

'Oh! My boy, oh my boy' she moaned and looking at Aparna whose face had turned red 'you are very naughty today' she said.

'Yes having you in my arms has made me naughty' he said and as he moved a little Aparna was shocked on seeing her husband's engrossed cock tenting up in his pants. She was spellbound for a few moments and as the scene was so very arousing she hoped that they could continue necking.

'Then shall I move out of your arms, what do you say Aparna?' she asked looking at her.

'What can I say Ma? I think he is very mischievous today' she replied wanting them to continue.

'Yes he has become mischievous and I think it is because he has missed you' she replied.

'No it is not that. I always dreamt of having you in my arms and kiss you Mom' saying it he drew her again in his arms.

'You want to kiss me again are you not satisfied?' she asked moving closer. . 'No Mom I want to keep kissing you. I love kissing these lovely lips' saying it he caressed her lips and when he felt his mother encircle her hands and embrace him, he opened his mouth and placing it on hers he ravaged her lips which made his mother to shudder in his arms.

Seeing her husband ravish his mother's lips Aparna was certain that his mother was enjoying his kisses and she was also assured of the fact that she was playing a game with her son. This aroused her and wished that her husband could carry on. It was a sight which had already sent hot waves through her body and the more intimate they became the better it would be she thought. Her body sizzled at the very thought of her husband playing with his mother's body and she sat waiting with abated breath.

As Aditya continued kissing he felt his mother embrace him. Grasping her tightly 'you are very gorgeous Mom' he said and as she moaned he slipped one of his hands down onto her buttocks and gripped them, watching this Aparna had the first orgasm of the evening. She let out a deep moan as her body shook with pleasure.

Padma heard her daughter-in-law's low moan. This upped her ante and kissing her son passionately 'do you find me attractive dear?' she asked.

'Yes Mom you are very attractive and it's nice to feel them' saying this he caressed her buttocks and squeezed them lightly over her sari.

'Do you know what you are doing? Do you know what you are fondling?' she asked.

'Yes Mom, they are very luscious' he said fondling her buttocks.

'You are crushing my new sari Adi' she said.

'I will buy another Mom' saying this he continued fondling her buttocks over her sari squeezing them roughly.

Padma was thrilled by his words and actions. 'But be careful as it is a present from my son' she said to tease him.

'Then why don't we remove what your son has presented to you and keep it safely?' he said taking hold of her sari.

As soon as he uttered those words Aparna was stunned and she sat dazed.

'How very cunning you are as if I don't know what your intentions are?' she said.

'What intentions could I have?' he asked.

'You want to fondle what you are fondling without the sari on' she said.

'Yes and also for the fact your sari may get wrinkled' he replied pulling her sari.

'Look how your husband is behaving today do you want him to?' she asked.

Aparna was shocked when her mother-in-law suddenly put the question to her. In a dazed voice 'yes Ma otherwise as you said it may get wrinkled' she said very softly.

'I think you both are playing a game' she replied.

'No Mom' saying it he slowly pulled her sari out and looking at her sleeveless blouse struggling to cover her robust bosom which was bulging out he got excited. Placing a hand at the top of her bosom he drew her up and kissing her passionately 'Mom it feels great to have you in my arms' he said.

'Is it because I am not wearing a sari?' she asked.

'Yes and also these are gorgeous' saying it he again placed his hand on her buttocks.

'For you it feels good but my feet are aching standing' she said.

'Why don't you come and sit here Ma' injected Aparna getting excited at the prospect of having them close.

'Yes dear your husband is crazy today. I don't think he will ever stop kissing me' saying this she moved out of his arms and sat beside Aparna on the couch.

Aditya standing in front looked at the two beautiful women sitting side by side on the couch. He kept staring at them which prompted his wife to lift her eyebrows and question him.

'Does she not look gorgeous?' he asked his wife standing in front of his mother.

'Yes Adi Ma looks gorgeous as she has a beautiful figure' she replied.

Hearing both them praise her 'I don't know what you both are up to' she said.

'Nothing Mom I just love the way you look' he said.

'Is it because I am not wearing sari?' she asked.

'Yes without your sari on you look great' he replied.

'You naughty boy what's there that looks so good?' she asked.

'You have a well endowed body and it is pleasing to the eye' he replied.

'You are becoming very naughty Aditya. I should not have allowed you to kiss me' she said.

'It's because you are so beautiful that I want to kiss you again and again' saying this he leaned forward and kissed her.

'When are you going to stop kissing me Adi?' asked his mother.

'I want to keep kissing you forever Mom' he replied.

'What about Aparna, don't you want to kiss her? She will feel bad if you neglect her' she said looking at her.

'No Ma it is okay with me' replied Aparna shyly.

'Kiss her Adi, kiss your bride' said his mother.

'Yes Mom' saying it he moved in front of Aparna and looked at his wife.

'What are doing Adi, Ma was just joking' she said getting excited at the prospect of being kissed in front of her mother-in-law.

'No dear Mom is serious, she cares for you' saying it he held her trembling body in his arms and pushing aside the loose hair from her face he brought his face down and kissed her passionately.

On being kissed in front of her mother-in-law Aparna felt as if the earth had shattered. A strong current ripped through her body. It was totally a different sensation she felt and her body shuddered in her husband's arms.

Aditya too got excited. He too felt it different to kiss his wife in front of his mother. Hugging his wife he pushed her towards his mother and leaning on her he started to kiss her again while his hands pulled her sari.

Padma on seeing her son pull her sari said 'yes dear remove her sari' wanting to see her daughter-in-law without her sari.

'Yes Mom' as he uttered those words 'no' cried Aparna and not heading to her words he put his hand on her waist and pulled her sari out.

'What are doing Adi?' moaned his wife softly as the light sari slipped away from her body.

'You look beautiful dear. Does she not Mom?' asked Aditya.

'Yes dear she looks lovely as she has a beautiful body' she said staring at her daughter-in-law's lithe figure writhing with pleasure. Placing her hand on her blouse and feeling its soft texture and looking at her petite breasts under the thin layer of her blouse 'I don't think she is wearing a bra Aditya' she said.

'Yes Mom she is not wearing a bra. Her blouse is just a piece of cloth tied at the back' he replied seeing his mother feeling the texture of her blouse.

'And I suppose it's very easy to undo. Is it not so dear?' she asked moving her hand on her blouse.

'It is his fancy Ma' replied a shy Aparna.

'How nice do want me to undo it dear' she asked softly.

'I feel ashamed Ma' replied Aparna as excitement took over her body.

'I just want to release the knots dear you look very pretty, you are very pretty dear' saying it she slipped her hand behind her blouse and
undid the knot.

Aparna's body trembled as her mother-in-law undid the knot. Her petite breasts became more visible as her blouse was loosened. Squirming in pleasure she moaned softly.

'Look how beautifully they are Adi?' said Padma on seeing the small breasts nuzzled inside her blouse.

'Yes Mom her breasts are very beautiful' saying it Aditya pulled his wife's blouse denuding her breasts.

'Oh! They are so lovely, so small and so tender' said his mother feeling the small mounds of her daughter-in-laws breasts.

'But you have gorgeous ones Mom' said Aditya straining to look at the exposed parts of her breasts.

'Are they visible dear?' asked his mother.

'The swollen part is quite visible Mom' said Aditya staring at her bosom.

'Are you not getting naughty again' she said as she cupped her daughter-in-laws breasts.

'No Mom I am just comparing them' he replied placing his hand on his mothers blouse and unhooking it.

'Now what are you doing?' asked his mother.

'I want to have a look' he said.

'Why do you want to see them? Are you not satisfied with these' she said cupping her daughter-in-laws breasts.

'I am after yours Mom' he said pulling her blouse out and looking at her gorgeous breasts in the filmiest bra he was excited. Caressing them

'they look gorgeous in this bra Mom' he said.

'Do you know whose bra it is? It's your wife's bra I am wearing' she said.

Hearing those words Aparna turned to face her mother-in-law and looking at her bra she felt excited. 'It looks great on you Ma' said she when her mother-in-law smiled at her.

'Yes dear you have a collection as lovely as you are' saying it she kissed Aparna on her lips.

'That looks exciting, kiss her again Mom' said Aditya.

'I always wanted to kiss your bride Adi' saying it she pulled Aparna up and holding her in her arms she kissed her lips passionately and when she felt her lithe body tremble holding her tightly she slipped her tongue inside her mouth and ravished it. 'You are so beautiful dear that I want to kiss you again and again' she said repeatedly kissing her.

'You too are very beautiful Ma' said Aparna nuzzling closer in her arms.

'But not as lovely as you are dear' saying this she hugged her naked breasts on to hers and feeling the heat generated from her naked breasts she had a huge orgasm. 'It feels lovely, it feels lovely dear' she cried her body writhing in desire.

'Yes and I see you both are enjoying' said Aditya who are aroused on seeing his mother kiss his wife passionately. To encourage his wife

'why don't you remove mother's bra' he said.

'Yes dear I think the bra she is wearing is small, though it looks good on Ma' saying it she leaned on her mother-in-law to unhook her bra.

'Yes dear I wore it as I was attracted but now it is really troubling and moreover your husband I think wants to have it removed' she said as Aparna slipped her hand behind her back to undo the brassiere.

'Yes Ma, today he is indeed very naughty and these lovelies do attract him' saying it she unhooked her bra and removing it out of her body and pushing her mother-in-laws breasts up 'are they not gorgeous dear' asked Aparna looking up at her husband.

'Yes dear they are gorgeous and how fortunate you are to have them in your hand. Why don't you kiss them dear?' said Aditya staring at his mother's breasts.

Hearing his words Aparna was excited 'do you want to, do you want me to kiss them dear?' she asked holding Padma's face in both her hands and as her husband nodded 'They are lovely Ma and your son wants me to kiss them' saying it Aparna dipped her face between the cleft of her breasts and started kissing her mounds.

'Yes dear that feels good. The feel of your soft lips on them is so good' saying it she held Aparna's face tightly on to her breasts.

'Yes it feels good to kiss your breasts, want me to suck them Ma?' asked Aparna lifting her face from her breasts.

'You dont have to ask to suck them, suck them dear, suck them while he watches' she replied pulling Aparna's face down.

'His eyes are popping out Ma' said Aparna as she looked at her husband.

'Yes his eyes are popping out and I think he wants to see more' saying this her mother-in-law slipped her hand between their bodies and taking hold of the waist band of Aparna's petticoat 'why don't we pull this down' she said pushing her petticoat down her body.

Aparna's body trembled again as her mother-in-laws hands invaded her privacy. Writhing with ecstasy 'yes Ma' she said softly.

'Oh! you are so beautifully built Aparna, so lithe so delicate' saying it she pulled her up and grabbing her in both her hands she put her down on the couch and leaning over 'I want to see it dear' she whispered in her ear.

'Oh! Ma' was only what she could utter as a hot wave shot through her body igniting all her senses.

'Yes I want to see all of you' saying it she spread her on the couch and squatting between her thighs she looked at her supple body 'you have lovely thighs and what this piece of cloth is covering looks heavenly' she said looking at the dark patch of pubic hair visible under her panties.

Aparna was speechless. Thrashing her feet and biting her lips she let out a moan as her mother-in-law's eyes feasted on her body.

'Remove them dear, remove your panties' she said as she knelt between her thighs.

Aparna brought her hands down and taking hold of her panties started to roll them down.

'Yes roll them out' she said as she saw the tiny piece of cloth slide down her glistening thighs exposing the dark patch of pubic hair and when Aparna lifted her legs to roll her panties out Padma was thrilled as her pinkish cunt lips were exposed. 'It looks very pretty dear, it looks very pretty' saying it she placed herself between Aparna's thighs and lifting Aparna's legs and putting them on her shoulder she placed her hand over her moist cunt and started caressing it.

'Maaaaa' screamed Aparna as she felt her mother-in-law caress her cunt. Thrashing her lower body wildly 'yes, yes' she cried.

'You are so sweet Aparna, it feels so good and it's so hot to touch' saying it Padma slipped a finger inside her hot cunt.

'Ma' screamed Aparna loudly as her body thrashed wildly on having a huge orgasm.

'Yes dear, yes' saying it she coaxed Aparna and looking up at her son 'she is very beautiful Adi, your wife if very beautiful, have her' she said getting up.

'Yes she is very beautiful but why are you getting up Mom' he said seeing her get up.

'Don't you want to have her?' she asked in a husky voice.

'Yes I want her but where are you going' he asked removing his shirt.

'Why I am going to my room leaving her to you' she replied.

'No Mom you are not going anywhere' he said unbuckling his belt.

'Do you want me to stay back' she asked looking at Aparna.

'Yes Mom I want you to stay back' he replied pushing his pants down.

Aparna was ecstatic on hearing those words. It sent a hot wave up her body which had started warming her up after seeing her husband unbuckling his pants in front of his mother and as his words pierced her ears she held her mother-in-laws hand tightly. She wanted her to see him nude and also watch him consume her.

Padma was delighted as this was what she had hoped for. She had a desire to see her son take his wife and as she sat on the couch she was aroused when she saw him standing with his briefs projected like a missile. What was behind them looked awesome.

'Do you see what I see' and before Aparna could reply 'does it not look awesome' said Padma.

Aparna was astonished to hear her words. She looked at her mother-in-law and seeing her staring at son's nakedness sent a rush of blood through her veins. Taking courage 'yes it is quite remarkable Ma' she replied.

'Yes it is and you ought to be ready to have him' she said looking at her son who moved forward and was surprised when he pulled her up instead of going to Aparna.

'What are you doing dear' she said on being pulled from the couch.

'I want to kiss you Mom' he said pulling her up.

'You want to kiss me and do you know in what state you are?' she asked looking down at his briefs.

'Yes I know and that is the reason why I want to kiss you' he said slipping his arms around and pulling her up.

'Don't you want to go to your wife with it' she asked smiling at him.

'No I want to have your voluptuous body in my arms first' he said.

Hearing it Aparna was stupefied. As she was unable to say anything she kept staring at them waiting for their next move.

'You mean you want me in your arms' she said looking at Aparna.

'Yes I need you, not her' saying it he held her in his arms.

'Now what do you want from me?' she asked lewdly.

'First let me have the pleasure of seeing you' he said.

'Are you not satisfied looking at her?' she asked.

'No you are different, your built is different and your body is gorgeous' he said.

'So you find your mother gorgeous. Will you undo her petticoat or want me to do it' she asked holding her petticoat in her hand.

'Pull it down while my eyes devour your naked body' he replied.

'You want to feast your eyes while I undo my petticoat' she asked.

'Yes discard it' he said taking hold of the cords of her petticoat.

'You want me to push this down and expose what lies between my thighs. Is that what you are interested in seeing?' she said holding her petticoat.

Hearing her words Aparna was flabbergasted. She stared at her mother-in-law who was mesmerizing her son by displaying her voluptuous body.

'Yes I want to see what lies between those gorgeous thighs' saying this he pulled her petticoat down.

'This is what that lies between my thighs. How does it look?' she asked as the petticoat slipped down her thighs exposing her privates.

More than Aditya, Aparna was excited when her mother-in-law's petticoat slipped down. Looking at her nakedness her body trembled with desire and she too was mesmerized by her looks.

'It looks captivating Mom and with the thick foliage covering it, it looks mesmerizing' he said as his eyes devoured her nakedness.

'You are a shameless creature to describe it like that. Don't you know that your wife is by your side' she said.

'Yes I know and that is the reason why I want to have you' saying this he pushed his mother on the couch and having her spread eagled 'it looks heavenly' saying this he lowered his body over hers.

'You want to have me? I was thinking you just wanted to see it' she said getting aroused to the core.

'No Mom I want to have you' he said pushing his briefs down.

'You want to have me in front of your wife' she asked looking at his engrossed member standing like a rock.

'Yes I want to fuck you in front of my wife' saying this he grasped her in both his hands and manoeuvred his swollen cock right at the top of her cunt.

Aparna felt ecstatic when finally she saw her husband's naked cock poised over her mother-in-laws cunt. She could not believe that her husband was going to fuck his mother. She leaned towards her mother-in-law to have a better view.

Seeing her lean forward 'look what your husband is doing, he is fucking me in your presence' said Padma as she felt her son's cock pierce through her wet warm juicy cunt.

'Yes Ma, he is fucking you and it looks good to see his cock dig in and out of your lovely cunt' she said gaining courage.

'Yes so you like to see him fuck me? You are enjoying the show' saying it she pulled Aparna forward and taking hold of her face kissed her on the lips.

'Yes it is most thrilling sight Ma' saying it Aparna kissed her mother-in-law passionately on her lips and turning her face towards her husband 'how does it feel to fuck your Mom dear?' she asked.

'It is most desirable. Her cunt is so warm and so wet' he said thrusting his cock inside her cunt deeply.

'Yes when you are fucking the very cunt from where you popped out, it ought to be very desirable' she said her body writhing in ecstasy.

'Yes it is more so because you are here with me dear' saying it he started thrashing his cock wildly into his mother's cunt.

'How does it feel Ma? How is he doing? Do you like it, do you like the way your son is fucking you Ma?' asked Aparna kissing her motherin-law.

'Yes Aparna it feels heavenly being fucked by my son' she replied.

'Why because he is your son or is it because he is built like a bull?' she asked.

'It is because he is fucking me in front of you' she replied.

'Did you not enjoy being fucked by him yesterday?' she asked.

'How do you know he fucked me yesterday' she asked a little surprised.

'Because you both have painted the bedspread' she said taking hold of her mother-in-laws face in both her hands.

'Yes I left it unchanged as I wanted you to guess' she replied trying to kiss her daughter-in-law.

'What was there to guess? I knew the moment your son rang me yesterday' she said.

'How did you know?' she asked as this time she was really surprised.

'I knew something was brewing as it was very late when he called me and hearing that you have come I took the first flight back' she said.

'Now that you have come how does it feel?' she asked.

'It feels heavenly and I wish I was here yesterday' saying this she kissed her mother-in-law on her mouth.

Aditya who was pounding his mother went berserk when he saw his wife kissing his mother. Grasping his mother in both his hands he rammed his cock deep inside her cunt and when his mother kissed her back he ejaculated his semen deep inside her and lay upon her.

'How does it feel to fuck her' asked Aparna seeing her husband panting.

'It was out of this world dear' he said lying flat on his mother.

'Yes I saw you going berserk. Anyone would have gone berserk, your mother is gorgeous dear' she said kissing her mother-in-law on her mouth and pulling her.

'Yes, My Mom is gorgeous you can have her now' saying it he flipped on to the other side of the couch.

'No not here Adi, we need a large bed, come Ma' she said looking towards her bedroom.

banana
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 25-12-2019, 10:54 AM