Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 11.5

But fortunately, there was nothing much. When the furniture was delivered, Sam left immediately. Das confirmed this by evening. But the Saturday threat was still there. I didn't really trust Ananya anymore.

"This man is a real threat to your dreams, Das. You better forget her."
I told him when we met in the bar.
"No man. Don't disappoint me. I can't forget her. In my dreams, I bloody slurp her pussy like a dog. I want her."

I felt an instant arousal, hearing him talk like that. Suddenly an idea cracked in my mind.
"Don't you guys have any office parties in your workplace. These parties, I've heard, are full of opportunities."
"There's one in this Saturday actually. But I think he'll also be there. That bastard's firm is also in."
"Then you tell him you'll expose him to his wife."
"It'll backfire if he tells Meera about it. Also, it'll bring her even closer to him."
"But you can stop anything from happening."
Her safety from that Sam was my motto.
"Not necessarily because what if they leave together?"
"You have to do something for him to leave earlier, Das."
"Are you suggesting me to mix some bloody wim powder into his drink like old stupid films?"
I just raised my drink. Cheers man.

I went home heavily drunk and dropped off immediately. Saturday was approaching.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 12:07 PM