Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Tongue 
I have stopped clipping sari with the blouse recently because I realized that some of my nice blouses were getting torn very easily. With just a gentle pull my sari would slide at once through my left shoulder and reveal my breasts to my son. I loved wearing blouses with very low cut necks mainly for comfort. But, today it might well give a glimpse of my cleavage to my son if he holds the sari a little harder than required. After waiting for my son to unveil my breasts accidentally, I became a bit restless as he wasn't looking like being careless. I decided to give a show on my own and took a few steps backwards. The brand new silk sari's stiff fiber slipped through my shoulders and a good length of it fell on Ajit's thighs. 

He looked up once and smiled nonchalantly. The devil inside me was screaming at him. 'Look up my son. See you mom's wonderful breasts. Take a peep inside your mom's sexy cleavage.'

He didn't. He never looked up till he took off the tag. I badly wanted him to see me and have an eyeful of my breasts. I could feel the stiffness building inside my bra and my nipples felt like trying to force their way through the thick fabric. I sat close to him and deliberately tried to brush my breasts against his left shoulder. Finally he looked at me and for the first time I saw the innocence in his eyes diluting a little.

"You never said anything about my matching blouse," I told him. He smiled and did not reply.

I heard the bathroom door opening and stood up covering my breasts with my sari hastily. My husband came out, collected his new clothes and got inside the room to dress. Ajit came to the kitchen with the empty cup and smiled at me as he left it inside the sink.

"All set for the oil massage?" I asked him. 

He smiled again and proceeded towards the sitting room. My husband came out with a broad smile looking great in his new clothes. I was amused watching him pick up a few firecrackers and laughed out. He wasn't worried as he opened the door and rushed downstairs towards the open space for lighting the crackers. I picked up the bowl with the scented oil and walked towards the sitting room. As always, Ajit closed his eyes in excitement after smelling the perfumed oil with natural herbs. It is customary to begin the massage from the head and I poured a few spoons of thick oil on Ajit's dense and curly hair. I was well dressed up and hence stood at a reasonable distance from him and stretching my arms as far as I could. Soon his hair was drenched in oil and a few drops started seeping down his forehead making him close his eyes tightly.

"Oh Mom, the oil has gone into my eyes," Ajit murmured in agony.

"Do you want me to massage the rest of your body?" I asked.

"I wish you would. But, you are already dressed up." He sounded very disappointed.

"Don't worry," I replied. "You have to promise me. You will never open your eyes before I tell you."

Ajit nodded his head without opening his eyes. It was funny looking at my grown-up son making a fuss about his favorite oil bath. I knew that it would take a while for my husband to return after finishing the loads of crackers he had carried. I asked Ajit to get up and led him inside the bathroom. I made him sit on the plastic stool and returned to the sitting room and waited for him. I was imagining what he might be doing inside the bathroom. Perhaps, he might be applying the oil on his cock. I wondered how long would be his young organ. I remember those days when I used to bathe him and always loved to clean his little cock which looked like a little banana bud. I always remembered to help him with a pain balm when he was hit on the cervix during a cricket match. All those days, I was just a normal mother, always concerned and passionate about him. Now, I badly wanted him to shove his cock inside me and give me a fuck of my life. 

After a few minutes, Ajit came out of the bathroom with a fresh look and rather moist body. I rushed to hand over the new clothes to him. He eagerly opened the parcel and I watched his growing excitement as he pulled out his clothes.

"Your favorite Colorplus T-shirt and Double Bull jeans," I said with a smile.

"That's very nice of you," Ajit replied loudly. "Thanks mom."

"What is this?" I said with false anger. "I know you have become a big man now. But, this isn't the way to thank your mom."

Ajit smiled and I knew that he understood what I was referring to. Whenever I used to get the things he liked, he always kissed me on my cheeks. But, that was when he used to be a boy.

"I can't do what I did ten years ago," Ajit said with a laugh.

"You still can," I said. "I am your mother."

He hesitantly came close to me and kissed me, his lips just touching my cheeks but nothing more. It was a very nice feeling even though I wished he could have done better. I thought for a moment and I held his right hand. I walked towards the bedroom and he followed me like a goat. After we reached, I pulled him to the corner just behind the door and gave him a nice hug. At last, I was feeling his young body against me and I felt as if I had been hit by lightning. He looked puzzled.

"Boys of your age must know how to kiss," I said. He stared at me without replying. I never wanted him to say anything. I hugged him again and pressed my lips hard against him. His lips stayed still and weren't yielding to my pressure. I got desperate and my right hand went down to touch his crotch and gave a gentle squeeze. He gasped immediately and his mouth opened a little. It was enough for me as I pressed my lips against his again. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was trying to seduce my own son. I felt my knees getting a little weaker as I kissed him. I also felt a gentle tingle inside my panties after my hands found his crotch. While my conscience kept screaming, my body kept betraying me. My mind kept racing and my nipples were getting harder every moment. My breasts were swelling, filling with my excitement, my need making them feel tight inside my bra. Ajit never looked excited about whatever I did. He tried to evade my kiss by swaying his face and his strong hands rose to push me away. But, those pushing hands perhaps touched the wrong place in my body. I gasped feeling his palms finally touching my breasts.

"Yes, take them," I murmured. Ajit removed his hands from my breasts hastily. Suddenly, just as I thought he would be pushing me away again, he hugged me much stronger and harder than what I did. His lips pressed hard against my neck and his hands reached to my back and held my butt. I felt his manhood hard, thrusting at me as it brushed against my crotch. We remained in the hug for a few moments before we heard my husband stepping inside the house. I was sure that Ajit was as disappointed as I was. Both of us rushed out of the room. While I ran into the kitchen, Ajit walked towards the sitting room. I was excited about the start we made and knew that things would work easier soon. Ajit soon got into his new clothes and went out with the bag stuffed with firecrackers. He returned after half an hour and soon we made a start at our breakfast. My husband wasn't taking the breakfast and he helped us by serving.

"Dad, why don't you have the breakfast?" Ajit asked.

"Well, today is new moon day and I need to perform some rituals for your grandparents. I am not supposed to eat anything with the only exception of water." My husband replied.

"So, are you going out now?" Ajit asked his father while he looked at me through the corner of his eyes. 

I smiled.

"Yes, I am," My husband replied. "I won't be back for another two hours or so."

I noticed that Ajit's eyes were bright after hearing what my husband had said. A huge thrill took over my heart with growing expectations.

After all, I will be having at least two hours to spend with my son. I was getting restless wondering when my husband would eventually leave the house.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 24-12-2019, 06:13 PM