Adultery Indian Married Couple Experiments by indianmaverick
==================================

PREPARING THE GROUND

==================================

Avanti was back in India and my parents were gone for a month.

I told her about my fantasy... and desire to see it actually happening. She turned it down, saying it will always remain what it is - a fantasy. "Nobody gets to touch my body other than you". She had me with that and I was on top of her right then... stripping down in record time and making love to her...

I was not the one to give up. Whenever making love I always talked about it. Had her blindfolded... kept on teasing her for a looong time... made her pussy get drenched with juices... And when she looked very desperate... whispered into her ears with a hoarse voice... "Your husband is not here... Do you want me to put my big dick in you...?"

I could tell by her expressions that on hearing those words she got aroused even more. But, she did not give in and kept calling my name "Please Jatin... dont do this... Fuck meeee... pleeezzz... "

On a few occasions I relented, but one day I made up my mind that today it's going to be a Yes. I went through the same sequence.

Blindfolded her... tied her up to the bed... spread-eagled... teased her for about an hour... She was lying naked... she was pulling on to the ropes... I had licked every inch of her... moving at an excruciatinlgy slow speed... from fingers to shoulders... face to toes... carefully leaving the vagina untouched... She raised her hips as I breathed down on her vagina... I just flicked her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue...

I was being as ruthless... as cruel as I could be... both to her as well as myself... coz seeing her so aroused... so desperate to be filled up... was making it harder for me to stay determined. Determined, not to let my love... my wife... have her climax... her satisfaction... without imagining herself to be with somebody else...

She started begging to be fucked... I got into the plank positionn (one taken for doing push-ups) and without letting any other part of our naked bodies touch, I gently caressed her pelvic area with my rock hard dick... She let out a moan... biting her lips...

"Come on Jatin... Fuck me now... please... "

"I am not Jatin... I am Cory... My big dick will fill you up and stretch your pussy... like Jatin never could... " I hissed into her ear.

Cory Anderson was a hunk at her office in US. She let out a moan... I kept touching my dick all over her swolllen vaginal lips which had turned really red...

"Please Jatin... fuck me... ". She whimpered.

I gently slapped her face and held it with my hand and hissed again "I am Cory... and you'll have to ask ME to fuck you... or keep lying like this... I'll keep kissing your body... licking you all over... all night... without entering you... "

"Oh... please fuck meee... " she begged... raising her hips... But I raised myself too... not letting anything more than the tip of my very erect dick touch her

"I didnt't hear my name... " I said... And ran the length of my shaft along her very wet slit.

She was breathing very heavily... her breasts heaving... She was too aroused... too desperate for a fuck to hold fort... She gave in... and cried out... "Fuck meeee Cory... Please... "

I inserted the head of my dick into her and paused. I whispered "Ask me to fuck you harder than Jatin does... "

"Fuck me hard Cory... " she said... panting...

"Harder than Jatin." I reminded her.

"Fuck me hard Cory... harder than Jatin... " She cried out.

I went balls deep inside her with a forceful thrust... making her moan aloud and arch her back... I put my arms under her shoulders and held her head by grabbing her hair and kept banging her... pounding her like never before... I kissed her hungrily... "This is how Cory fucks babe... "

"Ooooh... I love it... fuck me... fuck me... FUCK Meeee... " Avanti cried... Her body started shuddering and her vaginal muscles convulsed... clenching and releasing my hard penis... She came... crying out loud... "Aaaaahhhh... fuck... "

I exploded inside her... Falling into her arms... We kissed lovingly for a long time caressing each others sweaty bodies. 

I said "So doing it with Cory wasn't that bad right...?"

"I just said yes to make you go on... " she smiled and winked at me. I laughed at it and kissed her... knowing that at least I have her thinking about it for sure. This was enough of a victory for me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Married Couple Experiments by indianmaverick - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-01-2019, 04:46 AM