Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
The next day Avi was wearing a knee length skirt and a sleevles t-shirt with a very low neck. Her skirt was of very light material, so it swirled and bounced a lot revealing her thighs.
We had some friends helping out to move and all them were enjoying the view. This was first time Avi was meeting some of them. All of them (married ones) were inviting us to their homes.
Then there were 2 moving guys we had called to move the bed, even they were ogling Avi. She was a hit that day. A few of my friends even complimented me on having a beautiful wife (i'm sure they meant sexy wife).

We finished all work by 1 pm only a couple of bags were remaining. After having lunch VJ wanted help to pack the remaining stuff and load them in his car.

But I told him that I'm tired now and I want to sleep for some time. Why don't you and Avi load the bags in the car and I'll sleep for 15 mins and get up to say bye.

As VJ was going in his room, I called Avi and told her “one more chance” and I pretended to fall a sleep on the living room couch.

Avi knew that she didn't do a lot to get VJ hot, while packing the bags. She was just sitting close to VJ and VJ would keep on brushing on her.
Then Avi lifted her arms up to tie her hair, that just pushed VJ over the edge.
He pulled her closer and started kissing her. He said, you are such a tease Avi, you just want to fucked by everyone.
He pushed her down on the floor and kept on kissing her.
Avi told him to stop asked him to fill his bags and load the car first. If Biju gets up then we can say that we just finished all the work.

VJ went down to load the car, when he came back he first checked if I was sleeping and closed the living room door.
Avi was sitting on the bed in our room.
I was watching the live feed from the camera on my phone.

VJ entered the room and sat besides and grabbed her pussy. Then he removed her tshirt. Avi not wearing any bra or panty.
You are a slut Avi, VJ said. So are you VJ Avi replied. both of them laughed
VJ was about to push Avi on the bed, But Avi pushed him down and removed his pants and started to suck on this dick.
Then she quickly mounted him and started to ride his cock. she was enjoying this position, but it was not rough enough. So she got in doggy position and VJ quickly got behind her. She told VJ that after this can you just leave as she go for bath and doesn't have to explain to Biju.
VJ was pumping her hard from behind. Avi was making noises, but VJ was just going at, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and pushed even harder inside. I could hear the clap clap sound he was pumping in her through the door.

After few mins VJ emptied himself in my wife. Avi was just lieing on the bed with her ass up.

Then I made coughing sound. VJ quickly packed his pants and peeked out of the door if I was sleeping I pretended to sleep.
Avi told him to leave and he did.

As soon as he closed the door I got and locked it and went in the bedroom. Avi was on the bed with her ass up in air, with VJ's cum dripping from it.

I removed my dick out and entered in her cum filled pussy
[Image: tumblr_oaoxq7H3w31u29nmmo1_400.gif]
Her pussy was dripping as fucked her. It was a totally different experience for me.
That night Avi also told me it was great fun to get fucked by 2 guys one after other.
The whore in Avi was all charged
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 06:06 PM