Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
So both I and Vj got up and went into the kitchen and started to help her with somethings. I was just standing there doing some chit chat.
Vj asked Avi about her day. And Avi was reply to him as she didn't want to make any scene in front of me.
Then Vj went out of kitchen to get something. I quickly took the opportunity and removed Avi's duppatta
[Image: 050920111349.jpg]

Avi was pissed, but I just winked and smiled at her and ask gestured her towards Vj asking her to flirt with him.
I went and sat on the dinning table and pretended to read news paper and I kept signalling her to show her cleavage to Vj.

Vj was back in the kitchen making small talk with her and trying to help her to cook and He was purposely getting closer to her and touching her body.

Then he started narrating some old funny incident about me doing cooking and such stories just put a smile on Avi's face. I could see her getting a little comfortable and talking more openly with VJ.

But at every opportunity I kept asking her to bend and tease Vj.

Finally she gave in started to bend and flaunt her cleavage and she would get closer to him and press her boobs on him.
Sometimes she would get near to him and lift her arm to get something from the upper shelf and give a whiff of her armpit sweat.
And then she would tell VJ that she can't reach it and then Vj would help her standing behind her and pressing his dick into her and removing the item from the shelf.
This continued till the food was prepared, I knew Avi was putting on a show for me which I was enjoying.
Then during dinner she was talking with him quite freely and seemed relaxed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 06:02 PM