Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
I told him to slow down and tell me detail from the beginning .... And he started...

when I came in ..Avi was sitting in the couch and her legs were on the coffee table. just looking at her sexy smooth legs gave me a instant hard on.
[Image: 14386463_trishavlcc4.jpg]
but that was not all she had. when I went to the other side of the couch in saw her shirt button was opened so I tried get a peek and I could see her whole boob she was not wearing a bra also.
[Image: article-2366549-1AD95B8B000005DC-787_634x680.jpg]
I went to the fridge and got a drink and just Like you said I asked her about you and when she said you will be late I asked her then if she wanted a drink or not.
And she said "of course I will drink". so I made her drink also. And gave her drink and sat besides her on the couch.
Avi was watching something on TV and she was going through her drink pretty fast then she opened her legs and started scratching her foot on the edge of the coffee table. her thigh was rubbing my thigh. I was enjoying it.
I saw she was wearing a skirt and and I wanted to see the front view between her open legs. I wanted to see if she was wearing a panty or not. so I gulped my drink and got up saying I'm going to change and refresh my drink and I asked her to bottom up drink. then moved to front and saw her white panty.
[Image: newpg-simrankhan25.jpg]
I took in that view for some time and then went to kitchen got our drinks.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:58 PM