Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
For next few days it was a similar routine, only difference was that Avi was trying harder to win the challenge. Her clothes were moving from sexy to slutty.
And in the night I was keeping a dim light on and keep the bedroom door open to give Vj a nice show for him to shag on my wife.

By Friday, the saree and the blouse she wore were like a complete slut. The blouse looked a like a bra and the saree was almost see through.
[Image: HMaal.jpg]
Vj was openly staring at her boobs and Avi was teasing him to the limit.
She had started sitting besides him on the couch (sometimes touching him), normally Vj would like that. But today it was becoming difficult for him to look at her boobs.

from the last few days I was also get bored as Vj was not ready to take any risk and I didn't want Avi to be one who initiates, so I decided to give things a push. so I came up with a plan....
I was asking Avi to try a light bondage like tying her hands and she was letting me do it, one day I tied her to bed another day tied her hands behind her back and mouth fucked her. Tonight I had one more thing planned ....

I had message Vj to go to sleep early today, telling him I had a surprise for him. So did as I told.
Me and Avi were sitting in the living room watching a movie.
After Vj's room light was off I messaged him to stay in room and pretend to sleep. Then I went closer to Avi and started fondling here breasts and kissing her.
As always she did some "nakhras" in the beginning and then started playing with me. I removed the bra .......
What are you doing he will come out, I told her don't worry he can't hear from this far. our bedrooms are closer the living room is a bit away and what else have you spared for him to see. he can see everything in this tiny bra.
she blushed and then continued. I started to suck on her boobs and then I opened my pants and asked her to blow me.
BJ is her speciality and she quickly pounced on my dick and started to blow me.
[Image: bjb4.gif]
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:43 PM