Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
I had got a sexy silky night dress for her so I asked her to try it on. as always she resisted at first saying vj will come home it's evening.
I told her he comes by 5.30 and even if he comes he will not come in our room.
finally she started to put it on abs I comfortably sat on the bed. she undressed her clothes and put on the nighty I told her to remove her bra panty......it would feel nice on her skin.

the silk dress was conforming to the shape of her body. the lungi type lower was Cressing her butt and trying to get in her butt crack.

she had kept the top buttons open and even though her big boobs were hanging without support and pulling the silk top down with them. the beauty spot in between her boobs was looking at me.

she started teasing me with her moves. rubbing hands over her body ... pressing boobs....slapping her butt... sucking on her finger and calling me towards her with her wet finger.

I wiggled my finger and called her to me ... she just shaked her head saying NO.

then I got up and started playing with her hair and rubbing her shoulders .
I hugged her tightly and pressed her butt with both my hands. then I started kissing her lips and neck.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:26 PM