Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
From day one itself I noticed vj's wandering eye. He would pay special attention towards Avi. He always noticed her ass when she walked away or bend. And Avi was very comfortable in her own skin type of girl. Even though it was quite cold outside, it was ok in the house and she was wearing a sleeveless kurta which show a little cleavage when she bent and underneath she wears leggings.

the next morning Vj left for office. I was at home as I had 5 days holiday remaining.
we sat for snacks and conversation
me: we will go out to see around I'll show you the local shops.. train station etc ..then we can have lunch outside and come back.
Avi: ya I need to see the shops first. I also need to some warm jackets
me: shall we go for the shower together the house is all ours.
Avi: ya that's nice we can save some water. :-D

then after some more chit chat.....

Avi: that Vj is an odd ball.
me: why?
Avi: he is all polite and helpful. but he is also very flirty
me: ya that's true.
Avi: and also the way he looks at me......
me: why what happened
Avi: he just stares into my eyes without blinking. I feel very intimidated.
me: hmm
Avi: and then he moves his gaze down and looks at my lips and looks at my chest and again looks in my eyes.
me: well he is an odd ball and its only for a month or 2. I have asked him to look for a flat at the earliest.
plus I can't blame him completly you are so hot any guy can't their eyes of you.
Avi: no no I'm not complaining. I don't think he is harmful. I'm used guys looking at me.....
its just the way he stares so boldly. just looks at my body....my lips and then looks back my eyes without shame......like saying ....I know you know
me: may be we can start looking for flats for him....a little help or we can start looking for a one bedroom for us.
Avi: no no... didn't mean like that.. no need to hurry or force him to leave. I can take care of my self and he is quite helpful around the house too
me: okkkk so you like the attention.
Avi: ha ha ...that's funny.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:21 PM