Adultery My Wife Gave Farewell To My Boss On Retirement
My Wife Gave Farewell To My Boss On Retirement by sultana1999
All credit to original author.

This is Sushmit Patel, a 28-year-old marketing executive in a Chennai-based automobile-tyre Company, living with my beautiful horny Bengali wife Sudeshna.  Sudeshna is endowed with a shapely voluptuous body (34C/30/35), very fair in complexion, tall in Indian standard of height. Many males lust for her look. And very very hot and horny a real amazon goddess. Men just lust for her. . .and I enjoy it….the eyes popping stares….the looking back stares…………drooling mouth..everything..

Well, this story or account is all about a late-middle-aged widower man who had been my immediate boss in office and recently got retired from his top-middle-management Corporate service. I had been very nice to me.

Before I start the actual story I would love to narrate the precursor to the events. 

It was New Year’s Eve (31st December 2011) on which occasion a grand office-Party was thrown at a local Resort, in which all our colleagues, along with their respective families or wives, participated as usual. Mr. Yenduri, our outgoing GM, was also present there. He’s a widower, so was all alone. Seeing his discomfort I volunteered to cheer him out. So I made him sit with us, letting him chat with my good looking wife. He had talked to my wife earlier also so he was comfortable with her. I had caught him stealing glances on her previously also. Here also he was staring at Sudeshna’s cleavages.

Sudeshna called the waiter to serve drinks on our table. I got up and went to another table to chat with some friends, leaving my GM to enjoy talks and pleasant company. Sudeshna was in a tradition south-Indian pink-hued thin silk share with a matching silk blouse, U-necked and deep-cut in design, with a pink brassiere underneath the blouse. She looked gorgeous with a tremendous sex-appeal. Boss looked happy in her complaisant company and enjoying drinks with her.

Everyone was busy… Then dance started. . . I went back to our table. Boss sought my consent to take Sudeshna for a dance. I gladly consented, winking at my wife. She smiled, and went to floor, following boss, while I also followed them and started casual dancing by myself, near them. Evening had by then aged into night, and night rapidly aging into a mood of welcoming the advent of a New Year (2012). . .

I went to the DJ and asked him to run a slow waltz music, and he did it. As this slow waltz number began, the dance-character changed on the floor, and couples dancing over there assumed its mood in pairs. So did my boss who automatically paired with my wife, pulling her into half-embrace with him, while I moved around the floor, amongst other dancing couples, in a casual dancing style, all alone. He placed one hand on her shoulder and the other on her waist. And in mind I was restless a bit, awaiting the moment when Mr. Yenduri might lake some pranky liberty with my wife on pretext of close-dance. . .

Boss had seen Sudeshna earlier also and he, I knew, had a lust for my sexy beautiful wife. Sudeshna and boss had little drinks ago so were getting little bold and tipsy. However, after some time almost all dancing couples started taking advantages with their respective partners, as expected. And Boss was no exception. . . My position was behind boss, and when my eyes met with my wife’s in silence she again smiled at me in a tacit indication, and intelligent Sudeshna could read my mind or what was on my mind then.

She nodded her head in acquiescence, and pulled Mr. Yenduri further close, pressing her warm resilient breasts against his broad chest. . . Reaction was instant and spontaneous. . . Boss now slid his hand from her shoulder towards her bosom, and his other hand remained on her waist as usual. My heart skipped a beat. I looked around, and thank fully found none was, in fact, watching them. My eyes again indicated my wife, from boss’s behind, to go ahead. . .

She seized the opportunity and then withdrew her hands from boss and hurriedly managed to unhook two blouse-hooks down her front underneath her pallu (on blindside of others), thus facilitating boss to easily shove one his palm inside her partly-undone blouse. Boss was already a bit tipsy, and which made him bolder and opportunist . . . even in mild light I could see his eyes lightened up.

He pushed his right hand inside my wife’s blouse, inside her bra also, and started feeling after her nectarine globs of prime youth. . . My wife leaned to him, covering his naughty hand under her pallu, allowing him to taste the arrogant resilience of her breast-flesh with his palm. . . I came by their side to cover a particular angle which was left open towards some sitting audience outside the floor.

Boss was startled by my movement and looked at me, with an embarrassment in eyes, as if his deeds were caught by me, whereas I smiled back to him with a tacit indication to carry on with her. He smiled and went on to cup Sudeshna’s pert breasts. After some time he suddenly pulled out his hand from inside of her blouse, and brought it closer to his eyes. He looked amazed seeing his under-palm was wet. . .

It was drenched with lactic fluid that had oozed out from my wife’s nipples while being squeezed out by him. She was lactating. And his palms squeezed out some milk. He licked clean his milk-drenched under-palm. I smiled to myself, and now said to him in whisper to carry on with her. Boss looked at me with strange surprise in eyes as if he’s yet to believe his ears! But then he again pulled my indulging wife in his arms and started cupping her boobs, now over her blouse.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Gave Farewell To My Boss On Retirement - by vault - 17-12-2019, 07:29 PM