Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
let's start
My name is Biju and it was that time in my life,my age was catching up. My family was searching suitable girls to get me married. and I was getting some good offers, may be because I was working abroad.
There was this one girl Avi that I particularly liked. so I asked to take the matter forward. soon I was talking with her on the phone and doing video chatting. In the beginning she was not very warm towards me, but I had liked her. she would talk to me and answer my questions but I felt her unwilling attitude.

so one day I asked her if she wanted to get married with me by her own choice or she was being forced. if anything is troubling you let me know I told her.
she became very puzzled and told me nothing was wrong. I asked her if she was in love with someone else. I got a long pause and then she softly said No.
are you sure you have nothing else to tell me. I don't feel you are as excited as I am if you want I can refuse this relation giving some reason.
she took a long pause and just said hmm. I got a little angry and said I want an answer.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:01 PM