Incest BROTHER’S WIFE
Wink 
BROTHER’S WIFE 

#We are a typical Punjabi joint family. My wife is 27 years, 5.2′ height with 34C 28 36 figure. We have been married for more than 8 years now. I am 34 yrs of age and little over busy in business. Our sex life was normal with once a week sex. My wife is a kind of shy and introvert person but when it comes to sex she is very much oversexed. Though such is the case but she is silent person and would not start a relationship rather wait and watch and then attack. She is a kind of just lie back and enjoy. I know she is an easy lay because once my best friend just told her that he loves her and immediately she was in his arms kissing and fondling.

Well I would come to this story of my friend and wife later but let me tell you this story which I think would be more interesting. Everything was so normal when once at around 9 am when I was having my breakfast I saw my wife signaling flying kisses to my bro from the kitchen. My bro is 4 years elder than me, married for more than 12 years and has two kids. His wife is not so attractive and lacks all kinds of womanly assets. However seeing this fly kiss I just pretended as though I know nothing and went to work as usual with lot of things running on my mind.

I had mixed feeling of jealousy, hatred and aroused as well. I had to go to the loo once to even masturbate just thinking that how my bro would be having sex with my wife – if ever they did. I finally made up my mind to remain silent and wait and watch how far this fling was going. That night I did not mention anything to my wife and I fucked my wife vigorously. She kept her eyes closed, moaning in ecstasy and coming many a times. She had been closing her eyes when I use to fuck her since couple of months and also bucking below to meet my thrusts. I remember that earlier she never did this. However it was later that I came to know when everything was told to me that, when her eyes were closed she was fantasizing that it was my bro who was fuking her when actually I was.

Things did not come into my notice even after my hardest of tries to catch them in action. Either they were too cautious or it was their luck. So, I discovered an idea to discuss with my wife about having sex with other men. I brought up the idea that it’s my ultimate fantasy that I want to see her fucking other men because I knew she would not tell me anything and I have to play some game with her to know all the details of their clandestine affair. One thing led to the other and I found a guy on the net from Mumbai who got interested. I gave him my phone no. and he use to call up late at night and talk to my wife. She would signal to leave the room so that I would not be able to hear them. I never heard them but I could see her hands going down to her crotch area and rub there.

She used to chat for hours, playing with her tits and cunt all the while. Sometimes I would be fingering and fucking my wife while she would be talking to him on phone. Her juices would be overflowing and she would hump and fuk madly. This started a routine till one fine day I asked her to fuck someone else in real. It started exciting me up furiously and to get my wife fucked form anybody was the ultimate fantasy of mine. One fine night while I was fucking her she closed her eyes and I kissed her saying to her to imagine that Rahul (the Mumbai guy) is fucking her. She cooed and started bucking her ass responding to my strokes. She was also smiling while fucking.

So after fucking session was over I asked her how she liked Rahul fucking her, she simply said that it was not Rahul who she imagined rather she imagined someone else was fucking her. I got more interested and I asked my wife whom she was imagining. She just would not name him saying that I would get angry. Upon much coaxing and assurances she told me that the person who she imagined was my elder brother. Then she started talking highly about my bro saying how nice and handsome he is and that she would love to get fuked by him. I got very excited and kissed her and loved her like never before. She again got ready for fuck and we did it again this time. I told my wife to imagine that it was not me and that it was my bro who is kissing, fondling and sucking her tits and also that it’s my bro who is fucking her and not me. She hugged me tightly and came furiously and we fucked like never before. She kissed me furiously bucking and humping all the time to meet my strokes.

I came and came but my cock just didn’t shrink. When our fuk session was over on seeing me too excited about it she told me, hiding her face in her hands, that actually she had already fucked my bro and that they have been doing it regularly. You can’t imagine my level of excitement and I hugged her and kissed her again. Then later she told me the whole episode right from the day one how things brewed up. My wife disclosed to me that she had been fucking bro since a year now. My bro is very romantic kind of person and misses no chance to pass comments on my wife. He use to wear shorts and exercise in from to my wife, sings romantic songs and buy gifts for my wife.
[+] 1 user Likes rasika72's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
BROTHER’S WIFE - by rasika72 - 14-12-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: BROTHER’S WIFE - by twinciteeguy - 15-12-2019, 07:51 AM
RE: BROTHER’S WIFE - by rasika72 - 15-12-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: BROTHER’S WIFE - by rasika72 - 16-12-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: BROTHER’S WIFE - by rasika72 - 17-12-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: BROTHER’S WIFE - by rasika72 - 18-12-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: BROTHER’S WIFE - by rasika72 - 20-12-2019, 07:44 PM