Exploitation of Innocent cousin sister AMMU
Exploitation of Innocent cousin sister AMMU

This story is about innocent exploitation of one girl. It's a slow poison. Continuation of it depends on responses. Constructive criticism is welcomed!          

Chapter 1
I was just past my teenage. Being very studious with good grades in my engineering, I decided to pursue MBA in a reputed institute at metropolitan city. It was at this juncture, things were shaping up in a new way. Growing up, I had fantasized on many women. Mostly I fantasize about people whom I actually hate [ But I never show it ]. One of such fantasy was Amruta!! She was just 2 inches shorter than me, 5'6. She had voluptuous body with HUGE ass, More than handful of boobs. Had innocent face and wheat complexion, slightly fairer than me. She was an engineering student in 2nd year.The most amazing thing that defines her is her DUMBNESS. Most of it could be credited to her Mom, who brought up her in protective environment, in complete contradiction of how I grew up. My type of growing up, teaches you lot of life lessons and makes you confident wherever you go. Although she was younger to me by 2 years, she used to respect me because of my study record and confidence

There were 2 encounters that happened, that changed how I see her. First one was when their family had planned for temple visits and I was asked to join because I could drive. There was huge rush at this temple and somehow their parent and US got separated. I could see them little bit far away from where WE were. I could see worry in her mom's face, and my uncle assuring her that I'm with her. Yes-that-protective! Ammu ( that's what I call) was wearing a full chudidar which had full sleeves. I always had seen her unusual protrusion of ass. I was beside her keeping my hand on her other shoulder, so that we stayed together. The queque was some 50 metres straight and then entrance into Darshana. I saw their parents take turn in that entrance, suddenly my mind was dancing. I just looked at her protruding ass in pretext of checking who's behind me. Now I wanted to feel it, I went closer to her ears and whispered " how suffocating" and my hand slipped from her shoulder to her chubby hands. Now in pretext of someone in front of me not moving, I lagged a bit went behind her. Now I was "protecting" her by holding both of her chubby biceps. And I looked down at the gap between her ass and my cock. I waited for her to stop and force her ass on me. She suddenly stopped because of congestion and my lower body completely hugged it. Her ass  cheeks were smoothly resting on my around cock area. After few heavenly minutes she moved forward and I maintained a very close gap waiting hungrily and then thought of something else. Now I moved slightly to my left, shifting my right hands to her shoulder, feeling her thick bra straps. As soon as she stopped again, I dashed her with more pace, and this time my cock area exactly on her BiG ass left cheek. I could feel the elasticity and bounciness of it. Now I leaned forward and whispered "Sorry". And then WE took a turn. 

Would save the second incident for future. Now, because of such incidences my perception of her was completely sexual. I was waiting for any of the opportunities to exploit. I was counting heavily on it, given how she completely lacks confidence and how she doesn't have any friends and always dependent on her parents. Her mom fairer than her, smoother skinned is very strict on her. I was the only guy who was little bit friendlier to her and geniune guy whom her parents would trust. I was staying at my hostel and used to frequently visit their home to wash my clothes. I define people who couldn't take proper decision at the right time using their existing intelligence as DUMB ones. She fits my definition right there. 

My uncle called me up on one of the weekends, asking me to drive them to wedding ceremony of my aunt's cousin. I agreed for it and went there. Everyone got ready, my aunt was super excited to meet all her relatives. Our Ammu was also dressed in traditional long chudidar, which was very grand with it's designs and it wasn't a thin material at all. Was expecting her to wear saree and dreamt of peeking at her blouse cladden boobs. I was dejected. But maybe destiny had other plans. We all were going to marriage ,and in the car, my uncle was talking about his eye sight problem,and Aunt giving instructions to Ammu on how to smile and how to lie about her %. We reached and I sat at one corner, regretting coming there, and how the complete day was boring. It's when I got a call from my uncle. It was just 20 minutes into marriage, and I went out to meet my uncle. That's when most exciting part of the day started, what I didn't know then was how it would get only better and better. 
Uncle - I want both of you to have dinner and then take her ( pointing to Ammu) to home. She wants to use washroom!!

Me - ( Controlled not to, but still asked ) There would be manymany wash in such a big chatra for sure. { Just to prove I was a good boy and won't just jump on opportunities }

Uncle - Yeah. Right { Looked at Ammu} 

Ammu - Apppa, Rooms are occupied and general ones are not hygiene. Amma only told me to go fast and come back. 

It was decided. That we first finish dinner, and go home and come back. We were sent to downstairs to have food, I saw my aunty completely busy with her relatives, this is the first time I have seen my aunt not caring or panicking about her daughter. 

Me - I'm not actually hungry. You have food and then we'll go. 
Ammu - We have to wait till this trip finishes. We'll go home and come back fast.
I thought she was just shy to tell she has to go urgently. 

We got into car, and I asked about whether she checked all bathrooms. She was just explaining how obsessive her mother is about hygiene and how because of that, have to go that far, just to PEE and bla bla. We reached ssoon.She didn't seem to be very urgent. She was calmly opening gates.She got in and went to her bedroom which has attached bathroom. I went inside and sat in the sofa, from where you can see her bedroom door. 

She was wearing brown long chudidar with saffron veil. Her long chudidar almost reached till her ankles, could only see the saffron leggings which was crumpled near the ankles. Sitting on sofa Hoping to catch any glipse of her body and rewinding the images of her bouncy ass few moments ago. After nearly 5 minutes she came out. There was no veil now and I saw her slowly walk towards me.Her face was covered with sweat.

Ammu - Manuuu, ( I can see almost panic in her face ) 
I got up from my place and went nearer. She didn't speak anything. And me not wasting any opportunity, holded both her hands just below the elbow and  asked her 
Manu - What happened ?? Why you sweating like this ? 
( Now touching her right cheek and feeling the cold sweat ) 

Ammu -  I can't open my leggings because of the knot I had tied in the evening. Can you please help me untie my leggings ??

[ Name of my next chapter is " How I mauled Ammu's bottoms  " ]
[+] 4 users Like Pradyumn's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Exploitation of Innocent cousin sister AMMU - by Pradyumn - 26-01-2019, 08:27 PM