Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Chapter-5_Episode-2

“You must leave now. Priyanka Is my slut from now on.” Saxena ordered after he takes off his shirt.

“Before I leave I want to show you something Uncle ji” Vikrant said calmly and then he turned his mobile’s screen towards Saxena.

Saxena’s face changed colour as he saw the video playing on Vikrant’s phone. Vikrant recorded him when he was dominating Priyanka and made her sit on his lap and ordered her to suck him. Saxena instantly tried to snatch mobile from Vikrant’s hand but Vikrant had anticipated his action so he swiftly puts his mobile in his pant’s pocket.

“No use old man, I have already saved this video in my Google drive.” Vikrant chuckled as he saw Saxena's shoulders dropping and then him falling on the sofa.

Vikrant pick up Saxena’s shirt which he had took off and thrown on the floor besides sofa and tossed it towards Priyanka, who was standing on the kitchen’s door. Priyanka puked all of Saxena’s cum on his shirt then she also cleaned her pussy which was dripping with Vikrant’s cum.

“Now get the fuck out of of here.” Priyanka hurled saxena’s shirt at him.

Saxena gritted his teeth and looked at Priyanka and Vikrant with anger. He gets up from the sofa and started walking towards the door with his shirt, soaked in his and Vikrant’s cum but as he approached the main door, he turned back and said with disdain “I won't leave you both, remember that.”

“Don’t you dare to touch me. You asshole.” Priyanka exploded with anger when she see Vikrant making a move towards her.

“What happen Bhabhi Jaan, why are angry with me,” Vikrant asked coming further near her and trying to cup her face in his palm but Priyanka too angry with him and she slapped him hard.

“You bastard. I cheated my husband for you but what you have done in return? You want me to become a slut??? Sleep with whom so ever you want?? Vikrant I started relationship with you because I trusted you but you have broken my trust today.” Priyanka’s started crying, she was deeply hurt with Vikrant’s action.

“Bhabhi let me…” Vikrant tried to explain his action but Priyanka cut him off from speaking and asked him to leave her alone.

~

Vikrant was on his bed and thinking about the mistake he had made. He never thought that Saxena will start dominating and exploiting Bhabhi like that. He knew Saxena had doubt about him and Priyanka bhabhi and he not wanted that old man to tell anything to Suneel. He simply wants to record him flirting with Priyanka and then warn him,  to stay away from them and don’t dare to tell anything to Suneel but his plan backfired as Saxena started exploiting Priyanka.

“I am sorry Bhabhi ji.

I Made a huge mistake plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forgive me.” Vikrant whatsapped Priyanka.

Vikrant was in deep thought, wondering about whatever happened this evening when his mobile started ringing. He picked up his mobile and saw that Tanya’s was calling. Tanya asked him to come to the ‘Treasure Island Mall’ to shop things they will need tomorrow while camping in that picnic spot. Vikrant wanted to divert his mind and change his gloomy mood so he tell her that he is coming. Before leaving he checked his WhatsApp but there was no reply from Priyanka, though message sent by him show Two blue tick mark.

Vikrant and Tanya spend more than 3 hours in shopping. They bought two-person camping tent, camping cooking stove, a few packets of ready to cook food, noodles and other camping essentials. Tanya bought a couple of dresses and a pair of sexy lingerie. Tanya wanted to have ‘fun’ in the mall but Vikrant made excuse of huge crowd that was around since he was not in mood due to what happened in the evening. Tanya too never mind as she was quite tired after changing so many dressed.

Vikrant reached his building sometime after midnight because first, he went to drop Priyanka to her place. Vikrant opened interlock of main gate with his key and saw Suneel’s car parked there. Light of Priyanka’s bedroom was still on.

Vikrant again whatsapped Priyanka bhabhi and asked for her mercy. He even called her, out of frustration when he noticed that Priyanka was reading all his message but not responding.
He made few calls to Priyanka bhabhi but to his agony, she didn’t receive any of his call.

~

Vikrant didn’t knew when he slipped into a slumber but he was woken up with the sound of his ringtone. But all his sleep was gone when he saw ‘Priyanka Bhabhi calling’ flashing on his screen. Priyanka asked him to come downstairs to help her because Suneel had again drank too much. When Vikrant reached down he found Priyanka bhabhi waiting for him on the door.

Priyanka had changed into a knee-length nighty. Vikrant noticed her eyes were quite very red which indicates that she was crying for a long time and her face as expected was off-colour too. Priyanka gestured Him to come inside and shuts the door behind him.

Suneel was lying on the living room floor and looked unconscious. There were bottles of whisky on the living room's table. Vikrant pulled him up and took him to their bedroom while Priyanka followed him. When Vikrant turned after putting him in the bed, he was Priyanka was crying. Her beautiful face was soaked in her tears.

“Why are you crying? bhabhi ji” Vikrant asked trying to soothe her.

“What else I can do? Perhaps this is what I deserve!!! Sometimes I feel so lonely and so sullen that I don’t know what to do.” Priyanka said after she wiped her tears from her face and sat down on the corner of the bed.

“Don’t be sad bhabhi ji. I will take care of you.” Vikrant also sat down beside Priyanka.

Priyanka stared at Vikrant face for some time and then she said “I thought you will change my boring life. You will take care of me and make my life worth living. I have done whatever you said but in the end what I get?? You too betrayed me. I always thought that you like me but no, you were only exploiting me.”

Vikrant lowered his gaze because he was unable to look into Priyanka’s questioning eyes and said “ I am sorry bhabhi. I have no intention to exploit you. I just wanted to record Saxena with you and then threaten him to not bother us. I feared the thought that he might tell Suneel bhaiya about us. Sorry bhabhi, I know I don’t deserve you. I made a mistake and I am ready for any punishment.” Vikrant looked up after saying this but now Priyanka was looking down. When Priyanka didn’t say a word, Vikrant stood up and prepared to leave.

“Don’t leave me alone Vikrant else I will die in looniness.” Vikrant turned back as Priyanka said these words. They were standing in close proximity now and they can their breath on each other face. Vikrant wasted no time in slamming his lips against her lips.

Vikrant and Priyanka were kissing, standing just beside her marital bed while her husband was lying on the bed.
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 10-12-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM