Adultery My Cousin bhabhi with driver and '. goons
Hi readers, This is Rajesh new here. I am gonna share the stores how my cousin bhabhi( my uncle's son's wife) Radhika became whore from being sanskari bahu. All started with the driver and since then bhabhi has taken 3-4 people, all are '.s other than the driver. Luckily they are known to me who told me how it happened, later on bhabhi also shared the stores with me but after a long. Bhabhi in love with '. cock, I will share those some other day. Now come to the story with the driver from where all started. It is hard to believe loyal bhabhi got intimate with the driver in just a week and ended up sleeping with others, cheating and became whore. 

My cousin bhabhi with the drive in sister's marriage 
My cousin stays out of station,  he is a busy with business and they have a boy who is studying in class 8. Bhabhi arrived a few days before the marriage with  kid, cousin will join later before marriage as he can not leave the business. Everyone is happy and busy in something during the marriage and bhabhi too. We have a car but no driver as we only drive but in marriage everyone wants to go somewhere specially females of the house to shop, mehendi , make up and bla bla so we thought of keeping a driver for marriage, so everyone pointing out the driver who stays close to our home as his wife comes to us to help cleaning, cooking etc. But the drive is after women, he has fucked many married women, one day he asked about my bhabhi too when we were having drink.The drivers family is known to us so we go their house sometimes, one day Driver's wife, Aunty and bhabhi went somewhere while returning they got wet because of rain so they all entered in driver's house as the driver's wife forced them to come. It was a single room, as soon as they entered the driver gave towel to get dry which was smelling. The driver was scanning her body, she had eye contact with the driver and caught many times but bhabhi was helpless. She was wearing a yellow saree with normal white blouse and black bra, the blouse was so wet that the black bra was clearly visible. It was like bhabhi  was sitting there in saree and black bra which was so tight that it made the boobs cone shape. Driver told me all this then for a second I thought what if bhabhi sleeps with him but later I thought bhabhi is so innocent and sanskari that after bath when she keeps the wet clothes outside to get dry she keeps the bra and panty under blouse to hide it from visible. My uncle called the driver and explained him the details. He agreed and started helping us and whenever someone wants to go out he takes them in car. He is 45 of age, dark with 7 inch dick. Very good friend of mine as I used to bring drinks for him and we used to  have together and he used to tell me stories how he seduced ladies, that time he told me he has fucked many ladies and he was not lying because an aunty who stays close to our colony was enjoyed by him and he has shown pictures too but now they do not talk  now, had a big fight where a '. goon involved, he has beaten the driver many times ( my bhabhi came in contact with that '. goon because of the driver and surrender her body to that '. goon, now she just wants '. dick inside her even she forgot the driver and not let my cousin insert his dick inside bhabhi) I will tell that story some other day. 

Day 1
Bhabhi had to go to market to bring some cosmetic items and was feeling shy to go alone so I accompanied her along with the driver. She is innocent but her dressing style is hot, she always prefer backless blouse but not that deep cut however she needs to wear cup bra. But that day she was wearing normal pink blouse which was a bit transparent, her black bra was visible from side and back. Her size is 34 28 36 and she is 33 years old. We boarded the cab and started the conversation with cousin bhabhi, I asked her about life and cousin and she is like cousin doesn't have time for her.. He leaves in morning 9 and comes 7 at night and she needs to take of son's study etc. Same the the driver Praveen was measuring bhabhi's figure via front mirror where the black transparent bra is visible, it made me dick hard too. He was trying to check her navel but I have never seen bhabhi sowing navel when wearing saree. We reached and started shopping, everyone was looking bhabhi's side boobs and blouse back and enjoying the black bra show. The drive clicked picture too and I understood his intension. After shopping we reached home and praveen left for his house, evening he came for drink with me and we started packs.After getting high he said he wants to fuck my bhabhi, I got angry but somehow I also wanted to see how innocent and sanskari bhabhi is! I said okay I will help you but no forcing, you can enjoy her body if she allows and have to inform me everything or else I will tell your story to everyone. He agreed and said would love to show and tell you all. 

Day2 
From morning everyone busy working, Praveen the driver also came and helping us with his wife. But he was more interested to be around my bhabhi. I was arranging some flowers in house with bhabhi, she was sitting down and giving me the flowers. She was wearing white transparent salwar with red bra inside. As her knee was touching her boobs it made her boobs erect and made a huge cleavage, the sweat drops was falling in the gap between the boobs which made my dick  erected. Same time driver entered and my bhabhi greeted him. I understood his intention and I told my bhabhi I have some work so the driver will help you, he sat close and started enjoying the cleavage and red bra, there was a mole on her right boob. Her boobs were like ripe mangoes with full of juice. Suddenly he said bhabhi you have a beautiful figure and I love red color and my bhabhi said her is black and thanks for complement.   After sometime bhabhi realised that her boobs is visible and felt shy and covered it with dupata and felt shy. Soon she left the place and got busy with other work. Later evening the kids were forcing that they want to go to park, so it was decided that bhabhi will take them and I will also join. Bhabhi took bath and did shampoo, the smell was killing my and the driver's dick. It was like someone kept flower on the dick. Bhabhi wore sleeveless blouse backless with normal bra black in color. The blouse was yellow in color. I planned something, I switched off my bhabhi's phone and kept it somewhere so that bhabhi can not take the phone. As it was getting late she started without phone. We reached the park and started playing. To give space to driver and bhabhi I went other way with kids. Driver started talking with bhabhi and started admire her body, suddenly he said you can lower the saree and show the navel it makes the woman sexy. Bhabhi got angry and said I am not here to become sexy dont talk like this next time. Suddenly he observed that bhabhi's bra straps are coming out the backless blouse, driver told bhabhi that bra is visible, cover it. Bhabhi felt shocked and shy, how can the driver talk about her bra.But she was happy that the driver was so good. Bhabhi was trying to cover the straps but not reaching the hands, she needs to remove the blouse if she wants to do it own. As I was not there the driver said he would insert the bra inside blouse and how the inner connection begins, as there were no other option she agreed and told to do it hurry before someone see. First he clicked picture of my bhabhi's back and then touched her bare back with two fingers and that changed everything. Bhabhi asked are you done? are you done? he said not yet and continue rubbed his fingers on bhabhi's back. His dick was 90 degree and was thinking wish he could touch bhabhi's cleavage which was clearly visible from the back. The shocking part was it was almost 2 minutes he was rubbing his fingers on bhabhi's back and bhabhi closed her eyes and started to feel his fingers and breathing heavily. It went for a minutes then she asked if that is done he said yes and inserted the bra inside blouse. She said thank you so much so sweet of you. Driver couldn't imagine that on 2nd day he could touch my bhabhi and made her horn. They came and joined us, I can see that bhabhi's boobs got erect and 34 size bra was not able to handle her boobs, the cleaving was coming out from the top and the more on her right boobs made the environment unbearable, I respect how the driver controlled his feelings and made her like this in just 10 minutes.I understood something happened and gave smile to the driver, bhabhi going to enjoy with the driver soon. It was time for picture and bhabhi didn't have phone and I said my camera is not working so the driver said you can use my phone. Bhabhi said no need but later agreed. The driver told bhabhi that her boobs upper part visible hide it with the saree, bhabhi saw her boobs and got shocked to see how the boobs got erected. She felt embarrassment and felt low that the driver saw this, she hide it with saree  and said thanks to him for caring and consciousness towards her which was just to win her. The driver clicked many pictures, he clicked side angle also where the round boobs are visible and waiting to be squeezed by someone.All the way bhabhi was silent in car and biting her nails. Sometimes there were eye contacts between the driver and bhabhi. After drooping me he asked if we would drink, I said okay and we both went to his house. His wife was at my house working. While we were drinking he told me what happened in park and I can see his 7 inch dick ready to take my bhabhi anytime. He showed me the pictures he clicked and bhabhi's boobs were waiting to come out from the blouse. After having conversation with the driver praveen I went to my home and I see everyone gossiping. I went to my room and started watching bhabhi's picture and mainly the picture where her back, bra visible. I started to rub my dick and suddenly I heard someone is coming to my room, bhabhi entered and sat beside me. She was wearing the same saree. She came to ask for the pictures, I said I have not taken yet but you can take his number and ask pictures. She said no I do not want to share whataspp number to a driver. I will take some other way and she left. But something odd happened that night, bhabhi told his kid to sleep with me, she wanted to sleep alone. I do not know what happened at night. 

Day3
Next morning I and the kid woke up early and went to play/running outside. We got late out there and while we returned I see new relatives came to my house and the driver sitting having tea prepared by bhabhi. Bhabhi was wearing blue color 2 layer nighty, the lower layer was so transparent that if the upper layer is removed we can see the entire body easily with hairs. Driver again started parsing her body but this time bhabhi felt shy and smiled and said I told you not to say anything about my body, with a naughty smile she said anyone can hear you so do not say these in public. My body belongs to my husband only. Then he said yeah last time i told about navel and you got angry. I am sorry I will not talk all these from Next time. A few more relatives cames and we had to go to pick them up. The driver and me we both went, driver started saying that so many things happened but your bhabhi is very sanskari and innocent. It looks difficult to win her. She not even asked the pictures and shared the number. I said lets see and went to the station to bring the relatives. After returning home we came to know that bhabhi went to take bath which is adjustment to bhabhi and my room. Without wasting time I went to my room with the driver and made a plan. I went close to the bathroom and told her to come fast as driver needs to go for number 2 meanwhile the driver removed his dress and was in a towel, he rubbed his penis few times over the towel so that it can be visible. Bhabhi came out wearing that nightly inner layer but sadly she was wearing blouse and paticoat inside so we could not see anything but the driver got something inside. Bhabhi left her bra, panty and upper layer of the nighty inside the bathroom. I could see bhabhi was looking at his naked chest full of hears and his erect penis. Meanwhile inside Driver took the bra and started smelling it, bhabhi's boobs smell was there in bra, he started to smell it like a drug  and  started rubbing the bra on his dick. He clicked a picture to show me. After two-3 minutes he ejected the cum and it cum was in bracup which hold the boobs nipple part. He got scared and tried to wash that where as the bra was completely dry before; after sometime he came out of the bathroom. Bhabhi entered in the bathroom and driver told me what happened inside. I told him stay away now or bhabhi may inform someone about you. He left for his home. Bhabhi took almost one hour to take bath that day and when she came out she was looking like an adult movie star who is waiting for someone to seduce her. She did shampoo and conditioner that day , wet hears touching her belly. She wore a red cupbra without strap sand red paticoat and black matching saree and blouse. It was not transparent but the blouse was deep neck so clearly boobs are visible if she bents and as it is marriage environment she needs to bend. She asked me where is the driver and I said he went for other work, her face was sad as seems like she wore that saree for him. When she left to join other I went to check her bra which she kept out with nighty to let it dry, it looked fine. After sometime I gave green signal to the driver by calling him for lunch at my home. As it was full of people so I told my mom that we two will eat in my room because it doesn't looks good leaving him alone outside for eating. Bhabhi jumped into the conversation and started saying yes yes your son is right, driver is like family member if his wife is working with us and eating with us he can also. My mom said okay but he can up and down to my room to give all the items, bhabhi said I will take care and I can see the happiness in bhabhi's face. Bhabhi went to the bathroom and I see she applied lotion to her body. As the driver came, bhabhi smiled at him and he too. We both went to my room and bhabhi stared to server, while serving us food bhabhi's cleavage was clearly visible and the boobs were getting tight like polished mangoes just grab and suck. Bhabhi told the driver I hope you are enjoying the environment , he replied yes. While eating I saw bhabhi hide the salt and told me to get the salt. I said okay and went out of the room, it took a minute for me to get the salt but I was checking what bhabhi doing with the driver so I waited outside and observed from key whole. I was shocked to see, bhabhi is standing in front my mirror and  lowered her saree. The Navel was exposed, I think that was the first time I saw bhabhi's navel.It was like a dream hold which was shining, it was big and shiny. She removed the saree from belly exposing the navel and cleavage was visible including the blouse back. Bhabhi started saying this is what you wanted to see Mr Driver?  you were right it makes me more beautiful but this is for my husband only, you are lucky to see this. Driver said wish I could touch that once bhabhi gave a naughty smile and said that my husband only can does.After showing her navel to the driver she pulled her saree back and navel went vanish inside the saree. Bhabhi quickly gave her the whatsapp number to the driver 957.......and left saying that you are changing me see you tonight.Before she started leaving I rotate the lock and opened the door,  bhabhi started saying who locked the door I think because of the wind. After that she left and driver told me what happened. I took the pictures and saw bhabhi's navel for the first time, I zoomed and check.It was big and shine.  After he left I jerked my penis  seeing her  navel.The driver was very close to win my bhabhi. That night something odd happened, bhabhi requested me if the kid can sleep with me. I understood bhabhi is no more sanskari now, I told sure why not. The kid slept early and I went to bhabhi's room to check what she is doing however she was about to change so I had to wait outside but from a corner of the glass window I could see  a bit what is going on on bhabhi's bed, unfortunately I could not see bhabhi changing as she was other corner of the room. Suddenly her phone got notification and I understood the plan for tonight. She started blushing and opened whtsapp, by the time she was on her bed so I could see what is going on though it was not clear because the main light was off so I had to see depending upon mobile screen light and dim light. 
Driver-Hi, sorry for the delay.
Bhabhi- banana I missed you I do not know why. 
            send me the pictures clicked at park.
Driver - sent 
Bhabhi- went through the images 
           there was one picture with the kid bhabhi and the driver 
Driver- it looks like husband wife here 
Bhabhi- Smile but I already have husband and a happy wife. 
Driver - Yeah banana
Bhabhi- do not be sad, you are the first person to touch me and see my navel other than my husband.  
I can see bhabhi started breathing heavily and rubbing her navel over the nighty while chatting. 
Driver- How did you feel when I rubbed my fingers on your back? I have never seen so soft skin before. 
I can see bhabhi's face became different and the blushing is gone from the face only heavy breathing and her boobs size increasing, moving up and down. 
Bhabhi - I do not know but it gave passed current through my body, I felt connected with you. I just closed my eyes. Your fingers are rough and hard but I am impressed. 
Driver- I am glad that you liked it when I rubbed my fingers on your back, I love the way you wear bra its very tight and hard to move so it took time for me. Yes my body is rough as I am a driver. 
Bhabhi- Naughty driver, I know why you took time , don't lie. I can't believe that a driver can touch my body and bra like that! 
Driver -banana 
Bhabhi - Smile Do not be sad, I really enjoyed that. 
I see that bhabhi started pressing her right boob and moaning ahhhh ahhhh 
It seems like bhabhi imagining the driver pressing her boobs 
Bhabhi- Did you liked my navel? you are the first outsider and probably second male to see my navel since I got married. 
Driver - I have never seen such shiny and cute navel like that. Wish I could touch that.
Bhabhi - Smile stupid,  Rajesh(me) would come anytime. I do not want to show my navel to any other persons. So I hide it.

Bhabhi - Naughty you want everything, remember it is for my husband only. 
  Bhabhi- by the way I understood why red is your favourite color Smile 
The driver showed me everything next morning. 
Stating that she started rubbing her nipples hard and moaning ahhhh ahhhh .
Meanwhile bhabhi opened 2 buttons of her nighty to pass some air, boobs are fully erect. Bhabhi continuously pressing her  right boob where there is a black mole and moaning ahhh ahh.... Boobs size no more 34, it would be 35 or 36 now.
Suddenly her mother in law knocked the door and she jumped off the bed with surprise. I got the chance and came inside, entered bhabhi's room with Aunty. We both were shocked to see bhabhi. She was breathing heavily, blood circulation was fast as the speed we pee. She was wearing pink color nighty only thr inner layer, It was transparent and her full body shape was visible. The most  erotic part was her nipple it looks like someone sucking her nipple , it was so big and the black big nipples surround by a black circle and her erected boobs moving up and down, from side i could clearly see the shape and the fold under her boobs. It made my dick so hard that I am sure I would have grabbed her boobs if Aunty was not there. Aunty broke the silent and asked why are you wearing this dress today? What happened to you? It is marriage house what is someone sees you. She looked herself at the mirror and she was looking like a whore , her erect nipples and round boobs were stick with the night,  navel and the  V shape below navel was clearly visible, she was completely turned on.I wanted to see her ass crack butt shape  but before I could move we had eye contact and she is like this guy will make me pregnant with eyes only.  She felt shy and little embraced and took a bed sheet to cover her body. I know inside she was scolding mother in law. 
Meanwhile she is getting notifications from the driver hi.. hello...are you there... etc. Aunty asked why mobile sounding at this night? She got scared and not sure what to say, I broke the conversation saying this is app notification like news, songs etc. Bhabhi got relief. Aunty came to say that 2 more aunty will sleep with her in that bed , they will come soon change your dress and aunty left. Hearing that she broke down, with sad face she took her saree, paticoat blouse but she was feeling shy to take the red bra and panty in front of me. I understood and gave her space and quickly went back to that window place to see what bhabi does.For 2-3 minutes she stared at the mirror and admiring her body where the nipples are still pocked and boobs are became tight, even that large nighty was not able to bare the boobs. The mangalsutra was stuck between her boobs , she inserted her hand pulled that out from her cleavage and moan ahhhh…She took the phone saw the picture where the driver and bhabi standing together after that she closed her eyes and rubbed her pussy with fingers over her nighty for a minute then  gave a horny smile and  turned around . I was able to see her ass crack, the night was stuck in between hips, I was imagining when the driver's dick will drill in that gap how badly bhabi will moan. I started to rub my penis with hand, I cum there ,it was in allover my hand. Meanwhile She went to the bathroom for changing not sure why, my bad luck.I went to sleep in my room but was not able sleep, everything was flashing through my eyes. I started imagining how the driver gonna enjoy my bhabhi's body , my bhabhi is no more loyal now. By that time bhabhi went to sleep, I got chance and went to try my luck I see that bhabhi’s inner nighty is hanging in hook which she was wearing till now, the nighty is so lucky. I took the nighty and started to smell bhabhi body. The smell was amazing, I can smell that whole day. Quickly I opened my dick and started to rub on chest area of the nighty where her erect nipple was sticked. Suddenly I saw mark on the nighty pussy area . I understood Bhabhi reached orgasm the juice fell in the nighty last night. In a few minutes I cum again and slept off.
To Be Continued....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Cousin bhabhi with driver and '. goons - by Dilip4x5 - 10-12-2019, 07:19 AM