Incest BETI TRAPS PAPA
Wink 
BETI TRAPS PAPA

#“Beti, what we did was wrong. I was intoxicated and so were you and we could not control ourselves. Sorry, but we must stop it. A father cant make love to his daughter. ” Manohar tried to reason with his daughter Jenny, a widow of 33 years. Deep in his heart, he did not want to stop it. The forbidden nature of the relationship excited him greatly. He stared at the big erect boobs of his daughter.

“But why Papa? I love you and how can it be wrong to have sex with someone who loves you? Papa, mother is dead and so is my husband. I love you and your cock. Your cock has given the kind of beating that my cunt has never received from anyone else. Just touch my pussy and see how it throbs” Jenny was going crazy for her father/lover

“Because you’re my daughter, that’s why. You must not think about what we did, it is sin. It’s incest. Society does not approve of it”

“Inter caste marriages were considered wrong Papa, but they are ok today.”

“Our religion forbids incest.”

“OK, did not Lot have sex with his both daughters, made them pregnant and had children with them? Abraham married his own sister Sarah. Even the Prophets make love where they wanted. God has created only one difference, male and female, cock and cunt”

He didn’t have a good answer, so he kept his mouth shut.

” But I have fathered you. How can I fuck you?” He said lamely.

She ignored his objection. ” I’m a grown woman. I can decide for myself who I want to sleep with. And finally, I wasn’t planning to tell the whole world about our private lives. I have already bought a house in Bangalore where no one knows us. We will live there as spouses. Papa, lets be a part of Nature. Have you forgotten when Rock (our dog) made Dolly (our bitch) pregnant (Rock is the baby of Dolly). How much it excited me when Rock was fucking his mother Dolly!”

“So you’ve thought about us, Jenny? I cant think of my sweet Beti Jenny as my partner.”

” Papa, answer me honestly and tell me that you don’t want to fuck me. I will bring an end to our relationship. But do you not want to suck on my tits? Do you not want to touch your daughter’s cunt, her choot?”

He looked at her and thought about lying. She must have sensed his weakening resolve, because she unbuckled his belt and placed her hand on his bulging cock. She ran her hand on the length of his cock over his underwear.” Aaaaaaa…..ooooooh..noooooooo….beti naaaaaa” The contact sent a jolt of excitement through him, and his cock sprang into life. “Jenny, my darling,” he said hoarsely, “we can’t ever repeat what we did last night.” He knew that his voice was not convincing even to himself as he spoke.

“Yes, we can.”

He was aware of the heat of her young body, the swell of her breasts, her thighs pressing against his own, her hands on his cock.

She said as she realised he could not turn back. “I want to do everything with you.”

Manohar darted a glance at her heaving bosom and placed his trembling hand on her flesh.

“Yes, Papa, everything,” she said. “I want to suck you. I want you to eat me. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want to feel you come inside me.”

“Jenny!” he croaked, “do you have to use language like that? Do you want to talk dirty with your father? It makes me sound like daughter-fucker”

“Nothing can be dirty in love, Papa, can it be?” she asked. Then she said. “I want to suck on your big cock. I want you to eat your daughter’s cunt, choot as you called it. I want to feel your Lund inside my Choot. I want to feel your jism in my cunt. Is that wrong or dirty, Papa?”

He swallowed hard.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
BETI TRAPS PAPA - by rasika72 - 02-12-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: BETI TRAPS PAPA - by rasika72 - 03-12-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: BETI TRAPS PAPA - by rasika72 - 04-12-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: BETI TRAPS PAPA - by rasika72 - 06-12-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: BETI TRAPS PAPA - by rasika72 - 06-12-2019, 09:19 PM