Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
In the evening Uncle returned and in his presence Amma became quiet a different woman.  A God worshiping fully clad woman.  Once when I was staring at her breasts, she noticed and covered them with her saree.  Next day was not best of days for me.  Early in the morning Uncle Satish declared a fever and decided to stay home.  Throughout the day mom would come out only to do some work in the kitchen or give some medicine to her brother.  Without looking at me, talking to me, or even answering my question as to whether she was OK or not, she'd slip back into her bedroom and lock the door.

In the day I bought a pack of condoms and hidden it in my room.  When I came to my room after dinner I drew the pack out.  A look at the cover photo made my cock swollen and making a nice lump in my pants.  Thoughts, serious thoughts, of just going over to mother and grabbing her tits from behind were entering into my mind.  Besides, who really knew for sure what her reaction would be?  Yes I would come deep inside her and she would sit in my lap riding out every last wave of her orgasm and milking my cock dry.

I wanted to try my luck late in night when Uncle was sleeping I knocked at her door.  She opened the door but remain standing in my way.

"What is it?" she asked

"Are you ready?" I said without mentioning for what.

"Ready for what?...ohhhh!  So you still want to??" she blushed

"Amma...you don't know how much it means to me...Please...please don't say no..." I pleaded.

She was looking around to check whether uncle was around or not.  Seeing the area clear she felt the courage to say.

"Yesterday was a mistake and it is not going to be repeated."

"No Amma no, you can't roll your promise back." I noticed that she was blushing while I was speaking.  I continued, "...although the yesterday was amazing but practically I did nothing....you know what I mean.."

"What are you talking, thats all about the S....I feel shame in saying it,"

"The satisfaction?  where was my satisfaction?" I said

"Don't speak loudly Raja.  You can get your satisfaction by your hand."

"What rubbish?  If a hand can do the job then there was no need for god to creat women."

"Sex is not for close relatives."

"Just think about it," I interrupted.  "Most animals don't discriminate when there is a biological relationship."

"We are not animals."

We stared at each other and I could tell her eyes of lust had become anger, guilt, and shame.

"No, we shouldn't be doing this.  This is all wrong..  We need to stop now...."

"OK I will not force you to anything."

Saying that I returned to my room and cooled myself by jerking in the bathroom.  When I was back I was determined to do it to mom with her consent.  I started planning.  I sat down on my computer and typed a letter to myself from a fake company in which I was offered a job.  The job was not good but it was in the remote city of Calcutta.

Next morning Uncle was feeling well so he went to work.  I posted the letter to my address from the post office of a nearby village.  I knew the letter will take a couple of days to reach.  I resisted my urges for another day then the letter arrived.  To my good luck Mom received it and handed it to me.  I quickly opened it and told her that it the offer of a job.  She felt happy initially but when I told her that job is in Calcutta she became sad.

"NO...you are not going there."

"Jobs are hard to find Amma."

"Even the pay is not good."

"I don't care about pay or any other thing, I want to move away from this wretched place."

"But why?"

"I can't stand what the people say about you and ..."

"About me and who...?"

"I feel so much shame ...."

"Please tell me ...what are you talking about?"

"People say that Uncle Satish is not your real brother."

"He is ...  you know he is."

"I an talking about people ...they say he is keeping you as his keep."

By saying that I dropped a bomb on her.  She stared weeping.

"People don't know his wife left him because he was impotent." she said in sobs

"People don't know and you can't print such things in papers."

"I know why you are doing this to me?'

"You know?"

She immediately yelled, "Because I refuse to let you do what you want, which is so wrong, you're going to punish me like this?  How dare you!  iYou know it will kill me if you leave me!" She broke down in tears and sat on a chair crying.

"I assured you mom that is not the reason."

What she said next was beyond my imagination.  After a long silence she asked, "If I were to have sex with you, and I'm not saying I will, will you promise to not move from here?"

My mind began racing, searching for an answer, as my cock began to swell. In my silence, mom repeated the question.

I thought a bit more.  "If we have sex tonight, ALL night, I'll promise to reconsider..."

Mom broke in, "No not reconsider .....  promise me you will never ever leave me, IF I agree to have sex with you tonight, as you said, ALL night."

Then there was silence, both of us waiting on the other to say something. My cock was fully erect again and as I looked up I saw a bit of lust in her eyes too.  I thought that one night with her wouldn't be enough, and I just blurted that out.

She replied, "Right now, you'll consider yourself very lucky if we even have sex one night.  Don't get greedy Raja."

I finally gave in and agreed.  I wanted to grab her in my arms but she asked me to wait for the night.

Same night Mom cooked a special dinner and after a long time dressed differently.  sight.  She wore a orange chiffon Saree with a petticoat, just above her mound, and a matching blouse.  The blouse was trying hard to keep both her melons high, and creating a deep cleavage.  Her Navel was deep and belly as smooth as marble.  I couldn't keep my eyes off her treasures.  Those huge breast seemed to call me to feast on them, while her deep navel seemed to yearn to be suckled by my tongue.  The Black lacy Brassier, seemed to adorn those huge pumpkins, revealing more secrets than it could hide.  Dad looked at her and said,

"Hey Rukmani, you going somewhere.?"

"I attended a birthday party in neighborhood in the evening.  I will change soon."

"please don't....  you look good in this.  Try to wear differently sometimes." Uncle suggested

We then ate our dinner in silence.  I was feeling aroused.  As soon as Uncle went to his room, I moved near her.  She pushed me away and asked me to go to my room.  After some time she came in my room and bolted the door. She was still wearing the orange Saree and I could see that she applied light make up to her face too.  Finding myself alone with her, I went to mom and held her hand in my hand.  For a moment she was silent then she became teary. Mom: "I don't understand why you are after an old woman like me." Me: "Call it my perversion or whatever....I don't care." Mom: "Why don't you understand it can ruin our lives.  Think about your Uncle." Me: "You think about everyone but not about me." I kissed the back of her hand. Mom: "I think a lot about you.  I love you." Me: "No, you are not thinking about my obsession about you." Mom: "Thats a sin." Me: "I want to commit it on my risk." Mom: "Oh god, you will make me cry." I held her and kissed her.  At first her head and then at her lips.  She

started trembling.

After a long pause she said, "You are insane...We cannot have an affair. It is just going to be a one time thing...only once....and only today...never ever again...ok?"

How quickly she conceded pleased me.  "Ok Amma...I promise".

Then she told me I had better keep my promise and forget about leaving her.  I agreed and she smiled as she kissed me back.  Then she added, "You're not a bad kisser, but you need to learn to slow down.  Now, let me kiss you and put my tongue into your mouth first and show you what women like." What followed was almost an hour of just holding each other, kissing, and her coaching.

The only thing that happened meanwhile was that we undressed each other and moved to the bed.  As soon as she separated her body from mine I got hold of a condom and pulled it on.  I saw her look away when I was doing that.  My cock sprung up and I was not feeling even a hint of guilt.  I had to fuck her and that was all that mattered.  I wore the condom and got along side her.  I got between her legs so I could have access to her motherly pussy.  All this time she was looking away.  Using my free hand, I slowly brought my stiff penis to touch her slit.  I slid the head of my penis across her slit and she let out a very light moan and looked at me. She looked down and saw me holding my penis in my hand.  She was probably checking to see if I was wearing a condom.  She then lay her head back and continued to look away.  I couldn't hold any longer, and I began inserting my hard penis inside her almost wet slit.  As soon as the head of my penis entered her, she closed her eyes and clenched her lips.  Her hands were kept above her head and I held her hand with my right hand, and with the other, I started caressing her breasts.  Slowly, I inserted the full length of my penis inside her and she moaned louder.  The fact that I was having sex with the woman of my fantasies, and that she was married to my father, made it further erotic.  I started humping her like a rabbit.  All this while she had been staring away.  But slowly, I realized that she had started bending her knees to give me full access.

It felt so hot.  I just couldn't believe that this was happening.  I looked up at her face and she was looking at me.  Her sexy eyes were full of lust as they shone through the dim light of the room.

"Aah...please do it slow...aah...am not going anywhere..." She whispered.

I was pounding her pussy like a mad horse.  I slowed down.

"You are so hot Rukmani...your pussy feels so good...It is heaven inside..I want to fuck you like mad."

I said as I thrust in and out of her.  By now her legs were bent at her knees and her hands were on my back pulling me into her.  She was reciprocating my thrusts.  We were sweating but there was no time to think about the warm weather.

"Aaahhh....oh god!  I am soooo baaad.  Am committing a sin with my own son...oh god!...." Her word were making me more hot.  I looked at her as she said, "This is the only time am letting you do this to me....its a sin..even if you don't take me as mother still you are fucking some one else's wife."

It felt so erotic when she spoke.

"If you believe in reincarnation then believe mom we were lovers in our previous life."

When I said this, I realized that she was getting wetter and returned my thrusts with force.  Forbidden thoughts were making her horny as well.  I decided to continue arousing her.

"you call yourself chaste Amma...look...you are lying under me...your legs are raised to your waist and my penis is buried in your fuddi...you have such sexy legs...I want to fuck you forever and ever...".

"Nooo...this is the only time I let you fuck me...you...aa..can never ask again...Promise".

Neglecting what she said last, I flicked her erect nipples with my tongue.  Taking the right nipple in my mouth, I started caressing her left. It was so hot.  I was fucking my amma and sucking her nipples.

I just wanted the moment to last, but my body had different plan.  I felt the build-up, and I knew I was about to cum.  She had started moaning and that did it.  The fact that she was getting aroused pushed me to the hilt.  I dug my face deeper into her bosom and there.  I came and came and came...I felt as if it will break the condom apart.  She almost dug her nails into my back and now her eyes were glowing with lust and looking right into mine.  That was the most golden moment.  I lay on her and she lay still..

"Fuck o fuck...that was so good...I owe you so much....you realized my fantasy...".  I shouted

"...you are a bad boy...you fucked your mother...".

"But...you let me fuck you...".

She had a faint smile the moment I said that.  "Yes...I let you fulfill your dirty fantasy...I didn't want you to suffer..I care for you..."

I was still inside her, as we were talking neither of us made any effort to move or get up.  The condom was filled with my cum.  So I had to pull out.  But I didn't want it to get over as yet.  Her legs were bent at her knees and I was lying between her sexy legs.  By now we both were silent. I slowly pulled out of her wet pussy.  She didn't try to push me off.  I hadn't had enough of her.  That's when a naughty thought crossed my mind. What if I fucked her again?  Without a condom?.

I decided to try my luck.  I continued sucking her breasts.

"Ahhh...what are you doing?  Aren't you satisfied?..Please let me go" She whispered.

"Whole night means whole night."

I said and and continued sucking.  She started moaning now.  With my idle hand, I pulled out the condom from my penis.  She didn't notice that. She was still spread under me.  I slowly started rubbing my penis against her slit.

"Noooo...not again we just did it...you wanted to have sex with me and I let you do it...now don't make me do it again..."

"Please...just once more...what harm will it do?...please..".  I continued.  "I know I promise never to ask again...just this one more time...you are so beautiful...you are a goddess Amma...and a goddess can have sex with anyone, anytime."

Her protests subdued and taking that as a cue, I started inserting my bare penis inside her.

"Aah!..you are so evil...you are fucking me again....nobody other than your father had sex with me ever...oh god...I am having sex with you now...".

"Yessss...I am fucking you..and I am doing it because you are irresistible.".

I slid inside her with ease.  She was still wet from our previous fuck. Now she was completely lost in the feeling of forbidden sex.

"Aah!...  I am evil too...god forbid....  no pious woman can let you do that what I did."

Putting my hands on her sides I went back to sucking her perky nipples. I was fucking her very hard this time.  Long strokes.  She was enjoying as well.

"Amma stop this pious woman bullshit....and enjoy the fuck you are getting."

To my surprise she giggled like a girl.

"I am so evil...but this time it feels so much better than first.." She whispered.

"Because..I am not wearing a condom...".

Her eyes opened up wide and she was shocked.

"Oh I forgot!..you can't do this...I will get pregnant if you cum inside me...pull out now..".

"Amma...I will pull out...but on one condition..."

"What?".

"You have to let me fuck you again...".

"Noooo!...what are you saying?  That cannot happen...".  I was fucking her as she was negotiating.

Suddenly we heard a knock at the door.  I pulled out and mom ran to bathroom.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 02-12-2019, 02:47 PM