Adultery Worship: But Not The Planned One by misterwho
"Oh, amma!" wept Alamelu in pleasure. "You guys are killing me!" she wailed.

Once again Shobha stopped only to have Alamelu pummel her face with her cunt.

"Don't stop!" she begged her friend. [Niruttidadey.] With her other hand Shobha reached behind and kneaded Srikant's ass. The only other thing for Shobha to do was to make them both cum. She also wanted to get back to the grinding stone at her house before the soaked grain dried.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" gasped Alamelu in rhythm with both cock and fist. Shobha rammed the cunt like as if with a battering ram and she was both fast and furious in her effort. She wanted Ammu to cum.

Not only because Ammu wanted to cum but also because she was a bit worried about Srikant fucking her ass. Srikant was thick, she knew. He might be hurting her and Ammu might realize that only later. Not only because of her concern for Ammu but also the batter...

Because of the way they were aligned Shobha's own pussy was far away from either and unattended. Her own body was now burning. She wondered about her own release and the lack of time she had.

The tightness of Alamelu's sheath proved adequate for Srikant. Sweat poured down his face, dripping in part on the woman below him. He started to shudder as he began to spend into her. Her sheath held him tight and milked him.

"Take that, my mami, my b ....." he paused.

"Say it, say it!" implored Alamelu. [Chollu, da.]

"My bitch!" blurted out the boy.

"And what else?" begged Alamelu. [Appram?]

"My whore!" exclaimed the boy as he spurted into her ass.

"Take this! Take this! Take this!" he howled with each thrust and spurt. [Idutukongo!]

"Isn't this what she wanted?" he seethed.

"Give! Give! Give!" she babbled thrusting back. [Kudu da.]

"Isn't this fucking wonderful!" she laughed.

Shobha clung on to the wildly flailing Alamelu her lips clamped on the bubbling cunt, as she understood her friend's need here very well. As the pounding grew more vigorous and animal, Ammu slipped lower. As she slipped her knees widened. As her knees widened she opened over Shobha's mouth more. And Shobha sucked and fed on the open cunt as best as she could.

It was what her friend needed. Pounding her fists into the mattress, her cunt and ass convulsed in orgasm. She wept into the bed. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out in relief.

Both of them lay on top of her. It was different from that first day when she got them started. That day, he was sitting on Shobha's lap and she was squatting on him cunt over cock.

Today Alamelu was lying with her cunt on Shobha's face and he was mounted on her, where, according to her he should not have penetrated. And where, according to him, she asked for it by challenging his ability to make her cum.

Either way, they were sandwiched in pleasure and like before, Shobha was an accessory. Once again she was going to wait for her turn. Once again the young man was fucked dry by her friend. Once again her friend was sobbing in gratitude to her.

They were lovers, all. And this had gone in a new direction. Shobha never thought of making love to another woman. Srikant had never hoped or dreamed of fucking lovely mature women. And Alamelu never realized that what was a quest for one orgasm could become an addiction.

As the boy slipped out of her sore anal passage, Alamelu felt wonderfully sated. Srikant felt good about himself. And Shobha – once again felt she needed to catch up with her two lovers after falling behind.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worship: But Not The Planned One by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-11-2019, 02:19 PM