Adultery Worship: But Not The Planned One by misterwho
When Alamelu got her other leg up she was standing in astride, her pussy at Srikant's face level. Her hands were on his shoulder. She pressed forward and Srikant felt the prickly pubic hair on his cheek and head as Alamelu instinctively ground herself against him. Srikant felt a wet smear as the cunt splayed open on him. He turned to face her and instinctively leaned forward and kissed her fulsomely on her cunt. Alamelu shuddered.

"Ayyo!" she whispered hoarsely.

"Sit down!" commanded Shobha, holding her legs to prevent her from falling over. "On him!"

"I am also not that experienced Shobha!" whispered Alamelu, caressing the boy's head.

That was true enough, though Shobha. To her forty-five, her dearest friend was a good ten years younger. "Hotter!" she thought.

As she came down to a squat, Shobha held her from behind, one hand under her ass for control. With the other her fingers searched between Alamelu's legs to locate her pussy. When she found her target she simultaneously knew it from the shudder, the moan and the wetness on her fingers.

"I want you," whispered Srikant frantically. [Neenga venum.]

Shobha nodded, wordless and tense from her own intense arousal. She would have to wait for her turn. Right now it was for Alamelu.

"Ammu, lean forward," she advised, using her short name. "Hold on to his shoulders, don't fall" she cautioned.

Holding his cock between thumb and forefinger of one hand she used her other hand to guide the cunt over the cock. When she was sure the alignment was right, she said to Alamelu, "Sit!" [Okkaru.]

"He will tear me!" blurted out the poor woman, caught between apprehension and desire. "Nothing will happen," goaded Shobha. [Onnum aagadu.]

"No mami!" pleaded Srikant.

Not wanting to lose the chance and worried about Srikant's hesitation Alamelu descended on the cock. The head snagged at the lips. Shobha fed the cock into the lair. She could now afford to move her hand onto Alamelu's ass and push her forward.

"Ah!" screamed Alamelu as her inflamed cunt took the width of Srikant's cock. In one instant she had Srikant's attention - her cunt tighter than a fist and wetter than Shobha's luxuriant flow. He gasped and Shobha instantly felt a pang of jealousy. She recognized the gasp. It was the same one she had heard when she grabbed his cock in the crowd at the temple the other day.

She placed both her hands on Alamelu's hips and rode with her. Sometimes it was Alamelu who made progress, wincing and wiggling as she took in the cock deeper. Sometimes it was Shobha who pressed her hips lower. Occasionally with her hand she ringed his cock to see how much was left.

"Is he in fully?" she whispered in awe. [Ulla poitaana?]

"No," she shook her head in reply. Her yawning cunt stretched and grabbed at the flesh of his cock. Shobha moved her hands: there seemed some more outside of her sheath.

"Oh!" groaned Alamelu.

"What is it Ammu?" asked Shobha alarmed. [Enna di?]

"Eswara!" she wailed calling out to god. "I have missed this! How did I live so long!" [Idu daaney ennaku venum. This is what I want!"]

Shobha bit her lip. "Take, dear. That is why I brought him to you," she whispered. ["Onnaku daaney. Idutuko." It's for you. Take it.]

There was still some cock to go according to Shobha but suddenly her friend went wild. Holding on to his shoulders she commenced a bounce. Her legs were now fully stretched and went past Shobha. Shobha held on to one leg with this hand and was one her ass and under Alamelu with the other hand. She kept feeling the contours of cock and cunt under. There were additional sensations from that touching and prodding but that was not what had Srikant and Alamelu's attention.

The younger woman went berserk. She bounced with a vigor. She twisted and turned. Sometimes she fucked leftwards and then she fucked rightwards. She pulled Srikant's cock one side and then yanked it the other way. Srikant desperately tried to connect to her lips but she was wildly bouncing around and he could not find her.

His lips smeared on her face, neck and throat. But the woman had gone wild on his cock. He felt her sheath tight as a hard fist, wet as ever. More than once he felt as he would burst but the unpredictable Alamelu changed angles to suit her own pleasure.

Shobha felt wet puddles and flows smearing on her fingers. She wiped it on the sheets. Every pounding of Alamelu pressed the boy down on her lap more. She spread her legs to let her pussy get some grinding. And then suddenly she wanted to participate in the fuck-fest playing out on her lap.

The three of them were sandwiched. Shobha noticed that Alamelu still had her cotton blouse on. She reached for Alamelu's chest. But the vigorous fucking did not allow her to get hold of the hooks.

"Take this off!" she hissed and ripped the front open, letting the hooks go. In fact, she tore the blouse in the process. [Ravikai edakku. Maarbai kudu avanakku. Why do you need this blouse? Give him your breasts?]

Alamelu stopped to unhook the clasp from the front. She was shivering. She had spent more than she had done in her entire married life in the last few minutes. She did not know anything about cumming other than what Shobha had described of the temple encounter.

"I can't pause," she moaned, feeling his cock twitch inside her. {Niruta mudiyalai.] Shobha reached out and stroked her face. Alamelu's condition was more coarse than that show of emotion. She was in for raw sex.

When the bra was gone, she looked beautiful. There were breasts. The tailor had done her no favors with the cut and shaping of her blouses. She was well covered and her breasts were dumplings, like small mangoes. But the piece de resistance was the nipples. Long and gbang like they were rock hard from the lack of attention.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worship: But Not The Planned One by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-11-2019, 02:11 PM