Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I acted like everything was normal over the weekend but Lynn was tense and withdrawn.
I felt kind of bad but I wanted to take control of our relationship, had played my
cards well, and now needed to keep the pressure on. She had been teasing me to get
her own way, I had just put the shoe on the other foot. The benefit would be possessing
Lynn completely, including her luscious ass. Now that I had freed myself of my promise
to Mom, or rather that Lynn had superseded my obligation with her own, I felt free
to make the most of the situation. I found myself admiring my sister's ass on every
opportunity and had to chide myself when my excitement wound up too high. The last
thing I wanted to do was become too eager and thereby lose my hand.

By the end of the weekend Lynn had softened, especially after supper on Sunday but
I maintained a casually aloof manner. I didn't stay long after dinner, making a tactical
decision to withdraw. I had trouble getting to sleep. I kept second-guessing myself
because I felt bad about treating Lynn like that. The more I thought about her, the
more I felt like a cad and I wanted to rush back to the house to apologize.

Truth be known, anal sex wasn`t a big thing for me; it was Mom's predilection, so
why was Imaking a big deal about it? I knew why — control. So why did I need to control
her? I loved her spontaneity just as much as I loved the fact I knew her better than
probably anyone else on the planet. The fact that she could still surprise me was
astounding but she did so, often.

I fell asleep remembering small things, the walks we went on to pass the time of day;
shopping, something I hated but had grown to enjoy with Lynn; relaxing in the yard;
sitting together on a bench watching boats go by; reading; and talking about our past.
I realized, as I drifted off, that I didn`t want Lynn`s ass, I wanted her. I loved
her. Tomorrow, I`ll make things right, I vowed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 12:03 PM