Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Back to the couch. Despite Dale's proximity, Lynn managed to hook her toes in the
elastic waistband of my shorts and drag the front down over my swollen cock, freeing
it to waver about in the dim light. I immediately snapped my eyes on Dale, working
diligently to some patient's benefit in his office. Lynn actually laughed out loud
at my surprise and discomfort. I couldn't believe she was behaving so dangerously
and making so light of it. Before I could put myself back into my shorts, Lynn had
wrapped her bare feet around my half-hard staff and started worshipping it with her
colorfully painted toes and soft soles.

"Don't get your panties in a twist," she whispered. "I've covered for you before."

Her teasing laugh was annoying but her footwork was divine. In no time, my cock hardened,
expanding to full height and thickness in response to Lynn's accompanying, teasingly
whispered, "oohs" and "ahhhs" and "what a manly steed".

Annoying, but it made me harder too.

"If I was a woman," she whispered, "I would do anything to get that inside me. Oh,
fair knight, won't you ride me tonight?" Titter, titter.

Her giggling brought her husband's attention. He looked out his door at me, smiled
and waved, then turned back to his work. Lynn didn't stop rubbing her feet up and
down my cock for a instant. Abruptly, she leaned forward, stretching out on the couch
to lean over me.

"Put your hand on my ass and pinch me if he gets up," she whispered.

The words were barely out of her mouth when my cock replaced them. Lynn made love
to my cock. She worked intensely but without hurry, licking up and down my shaft,
tickling my balls one minute and squeezing them hard the next if she thought I was
getting too excited. She obviously didn't want me to come, she wanted to play with
me, to tease me mercilessly so I would think of her all weekend.

My hands weren't allowed to guide her head. Each time I tried to hold her head in
place, she squeezed me hard until I let go. My sister was in control. I wanted to
lean my head back on the couch and let go, free to moan my pleasure to let her know
how good her mouth felt, but I struggled to look like I was watching the video in
case Dale looked up again. Lynn clearly felt no such obligation. The only sacrifice
she made was to suck me quietly unlike her sometimes noisy and sloppily wet performances.
This was the best, neat suck, I had ever had.

My hand roamed all over Lynn's ass. The only risky thing I did was to pull her skirt
right up so I could slip my fingers inside her panties to fondle her cheeks and tease
the crack in her butt. I had been doing this for some time before I realized that
Lynn hadn't rebuked me for dragging my finger up and down through her crack, something
I would normally be sure to avoid. Perhaps it was Mom's presence in the video as a
reminder of the many times I had loved her ass that made me so careless. I don't know
but for some reason, perhaps her concentration on making me horny for the weekend,
Lynn didn't notice either.

I decided to test the situation. The next time I got too excited and Lynn clamped
down on my balls, I pushed the tip of my longest finger deep between her cheeks and
scbangd it over her tiny butt hole. Lynn flinched and squeezed her cheeks but didn't
squeeze me harder or try to pull her ass away, nor did she release my cock to brush
my offending finger away. Interesting.

When my excitement abated to Lynn's satisfaction, she eased the pressure on my balls
and starting sucking me again. I, for my part, kept my finger in place until the third
bob of my sister's head. Then, instead of removing it, I rubbed it back and forth
across her anus. No reaction! No tirade! Nothing.

Encouraged, I reached farther down to dip my finger into the rear of Lynn's pussy.
She was already wet. I pushed my finger in, then out, and back in a little further,
again and again until it was all the way in. Lynn mumbled her appreciation around
her mouthful of meat so I pushed a second finger inside. Later, I dragged my finger
out and slid it through her crack, parting her supple cheeks until I reached her bunghole,
and rubbed her juice over her wrinkly bud. I was surprised when, rather than a rebuke
or no reaction at all, Lynn mumbled a similar sound to her appreciation upon my entry
to her pussy.

I returned to her slickness but was soon back at her rear hole. This time, after a
brief rub, I tentatively inserted my fingertip and pushed in to the first knuckle.
Lynn's only reaction was to suck me harder. Could she really be unaware? Was she concentrating
so hard she didn't know I was violating her ass, her one, single taboo? I leaned forward,
as close to her bobbing head as I could without getting a black eye, and whispered,
"I love you."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 12:02 PM