Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

After that day, Lynn maee the journey from the familial home to my cottage every school
morning, usually greeted by Manuel as she passed with a smile and a brief, courteous
exchange. Lynn seemed very happy. Her world was complete: two beautiful and well-balanced
children, a wonderful home, a successful and loving husband, and a live-in lover,
who just happened to be her brother, to make up for her partner's shortcomings in
the sex department. Weekends were a respite so the sex on Monday mornings was always
raucous, frequent, and fervent. As the week wore on, the sex became tamer, more languid
and, comfortable.

The indiscretions, however, continued. They could happen anytime but were more likely
to occur toward the end of the week. I thought they would have stopped now that we
had all day throughout the week to indulge in our sexual fantasies but it didn't turn
out that way.

That mistaken belief may have been born in the expectation that, having sex so often,
my interest would have waned but when Lynn began dropping unmistakeably playful hints,
I became instantly aroused. Typically, it would start just before or after dinner
so that by the time we had some time alone, I was already hard or predisposed to quickly
become so. Usually, such teasing simply resulted in a sleepless night for me anticipating
my sister's arrival the following morning but sometimes she would take pity and suck
my cock before banishing me to my lonely bed.

Almost always, the teasing played out in Dale's nearby presence, sometimes even in
the same room. The former instances were always the more rewarding because only then
could I receive a satisfying treat. On the other hand, if Dale was physically present
in the same room but not looking, Lynn might stroke my leg or flash her own, but she
would never do anything which had the remotest chance of revealing the true nature
of our relationship. The outrageous behavior Lynn indulged in while Dale stood behind
the couch that fateful night, when Lynn fondled and then sucked my cock for the first
time, was never repeated.

However, Lynn loved touching my cock when Dale was working in his office and, once
in a blue moon, she would even fish it out and lean over to give it a teasing kiss
or two and a few quick sucks. That's just what happened one Friday night when Dale
was working particularly late on an especially difficult case. It had started before
dinner, when Lynn arrived downstairs sporting a new aroma, an old perfume she had
uncovered in her bathroom. Did Dale remember it?

Evidently not, but it was a trick question. Poor Dale. The perfume was one I had bought
her while killing a Wednesday afternoon shopping. She wore it the next day, all over,
demanding I lick the scent off her perfumed body as penance for buying such an 'offensive'
odor. That was a fun morning.

Later, after the kids went to bed, Lynn and I watched an old family video which always
got us both very aroused. Lynn began putting her feet in my lap and rubbing my crotch
with her heels, then turned her feet inward and rubbed the length of my hardness with
the curved sole of her foot.

She was driving me crazy, flashing me sexy smiles and pouts, and whispering that she
could hardly wait until Monday. Her timing made me think back to how things had progressed
with Mom and made me wonder if she had the same penchant for adventurism within a
safe environment. Let's face it, Mom had first responded and then initiated improper
behavior when Dad was around, when nothing too far out of line could occur, or shouldn't
have been able to happen. In a sense, Lynn was getting off on the same thing but possibly
with a practical purpose. She got me worked up when she knew I had to wait a whole
weekend to satisfy my urges, two empty days when I could take it upon myself to leave
but wouldn't, held back by the promise of the particularly lewd sex Lynn liked to
engage in on Monday mornings. Was Lynn insecure? Was she afraid that I would tire
of her and go?

I didn't know but I suspected it as her motive. I wished I could think of some way
to put her at ease, to let her know that I truly loved her and would never leave,
not now, not after comprehending the wisdom of Mom's message that I could never be
happy with any other woman in the world. I also knew that no other man could satisfy
Lynn like I could. It was apparent in the simple way she tensed up beneath me, lying
full length during our slow fucks, her body melding to mine, hips lifting as I withdrew
to keep her pussy rubbing against my groin.

That's when I settled on a self-serving answer to my quest. I knew exactly what would
convince Lynn that I would never leave: that she would give me everything I wanted,
whenever I wanted it. In her mind, I reasoned, that would mean I'd never have to look
anywhere else. So why was she insecure now? Because she was holding back. That was
the core of my male reasoning and I set about to fix my sister's problem.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 12:01 PM