Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I looked up defiantly. Lynn dragged the hem of her slip up to her hips, revealing
the absence of panties as well as bra. The slip delved deeply between her tanned breasts
and I realized, as if it was a revelation, that Lynn tanned in the nude, or nearly
nude. Manuel must love that, I thought.

"Tell me," she repeated.

I shook my head.

"I want to know," she insisted, pushing her hips forward, forcing her knees apart.
Her pussy lips still looked ravaged, even though it must have been twelve hours since
they had rubbed so roughly across my face. "I'll tell you what I promised her if you
tell me about yours," my sister purred convincingly, pulling the hem of the slip up
her sides, exposing the underswells of her breasts.

I shook my head. Lynn pulled the slip over her head and tossed it on the bed, shaking
her hair, swishing it back and forth across her face.

"Tell me," she said coquettishly, her hands, now free from holding the slip, stretching
forward to grasp the sheet covering me. "Tell me," she repeated, clawing the sheet
back, drawing it down my chest until it caught on my erection. I hadn't even been
aware of getting excited but all at once, I felt incredibly horny. I should have left
early. I should have gone. The sheet, tented up by my rising erection, was still caught
on my tip but a small tug from Lynn sent it cascading down my shaft and over my heavy
balls.

Lynn tittered, "He will if you won't."

"I can't keep doing this, Lynn. You know what I promised Mom."

Lynn yanked the sheet down to my feet and quickly straddled my legs. She placed her
hands on my hips on either side of my throbbing cock and leaned over it.

"Tell me," she whispered, close enough to blow her hot breath over my tip. "I know
you promised not to fuck me but what did Mom do for you so you wouldn't?"

I shook my head and Lynn expelled a longer breath.

"Did she touch it for you? Like this?"

Lynn slipped her hand under my balls and grasped my shaft with her other hand, slowly
jacking my cock, shaking the tip under her open mouth. She raised her lashes and gazed
directly into my eyes.

"You asked for more, didn't you? Something like this?" Lynn's tongue flicked out and
pasted itself against the underside of my helmet, then slowly licked up and off the
tip. I groaned, helpless. "Did Mom have to suck you to protect me?" Lynn hissed, dropping
her mouth over my cockhead and sliding it halfway in before jerking her head off.

"It wasn't like that," I gasped.

"But she did suck you, didn't she?"

I nodded and lifted my hips up, pushing my cock toward Lynn's mouth. Whether or not
I should have left, I needed her now. One more suck and lick and I'd make my escape.
Lynn granted my wish, dipping her head and taking me into her mouth again, her fingers
twisting around my shaft, but she withdrew before I could get in deep. She repeated
this over and over until I was lifting my ass off the bed at least a foot trying to
shove my aching cock into her mouth. Lynn kept applying her sweet torture, never letting
me get in more than halfway. She even helped by pushing her knees under my ass, letting
me rest it on her thighs while she worked magic with her mouth. The surprising thing
was that I didn't try to hold her head like I had the night before, not once. It was
as if, deep down, I wanted to be tortured, wanted to be forced to confess.

Lynn pulled back and held her mouth just beyond my tip, licking it.

"Did she let you fuck her, for my sake?"

I bit my lip.

"Tell me baby brother," she cooed, swirling her tongue around my head. "Tell me and
I'll let you push it way in, even into my throat," her voice became appropriately
husky.

"Yes, yes, yes," I cried. "She let me... fuck her."

"Good boy," Lynn purred. "That wasn't so hard, now was it. Now big sister's going
to take care of you."

Her mouth dropped over my shaft to the halfway mark, then slowly forced its way down,
shoving more and more of my cock into her mouth until her lips grazed my hairs. Lynn
wiggled her head, squeezing her lips around my root, then withdrew, quicker than the
advance but still slow. She hovered over my cock again.

"Did you fuck her every day?"

I nodded.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:54 AM