Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"Too much for her, was it?" he inquired.

I looked back, saw the direction of his gaze, and looked down at Lynn lying across
my lap, my hands hovering awkwardly above her back.

"Uh..."

"Was she upset?" Dale asked.

"I don't... uh, I..."

"She often gets that way when she watches this but likes to be on her own," Dales
voice kind of dwindled off.

I let my hand fall on Lynn's back and gently rubbed her shoulder, more to buy into
Dale's interpretation of what was going on than to comfort Lynn. Her body trembled
and I knew it was from tightly held laughter. Anger welled up within me. This wasn't
funny!

I gripped her shoulder and the situation immediately became worse. Lynn's hand, which
had being hanging listlessly over my knee, bent and, under the cover of her body,
threaded its way between my knees and into the leg of my shorts. Her fingers wiggled
up the inside of my thigh and tickled the underside of the tip of my cock just as
her husband spoke again.

"She likes to watch this by herself," Dale expanded on his previous statement as Lynn's
hand moved higher. "It makes her quite melancholy and she always wants to be alone
afterward."

Lynn's finger stretched out and her nail scratched back along the underside of my
cock. I cried out in surprise but managed to convert my outburst into a cough, which
was repeated several times because as I leaned forward to hack away, I unintentionally
thrust my hard cock along the length of Lynn's palm which immediately squeezed it
against my leg while her fingers curled around my shaft. When I leaned back Lynn's
soft hand pulled the skin over the head. I coughed again, but remained upright.

"Are you alright?" Dale asked. Lynn's hand pushed the skin back over my shaft and
her fingers stretched out to tickle the underside of my balls, before dragging the
skin back over my cockhead and capping the stroke off with a gentle, loving pinch.

"Yes, I'm fine," I gasped. Lynn's fingers were tickling my balls again.

"Would you like some water?" Dale asked. She was on the upstroke and squeeze.

"That would be great," I croaked.

As soon as he turned away, I thought, I could shove Lynn's hand out of my shorts.
But Dale ignored his offer. He was leaning over, looking down at his wife.

"I guess she just couldn't watch it anymore, hey?"

I looked down at Lynn, wondering why he couldn't tell that his wife was jacking me
off right in front of him but now that I looked, knowing that her hand was slowly
sliding up and down my cock, I couldn't see any evidence of her outrageous behavior
either. Lynn looked like she was peacefully napping on my lap.

"She just can't make it through the whole thing, poor girl," Dale said.

I looked at Lynn's head. "Yeah, I guess so," I said.

Lynn was facing me, her head pressing against the plushly cushioned arm of the leather
couch. While her husband's attention was on her face, sweet Lynn scratched her nail
along the underside of my throbbing cock, shoved her palm aggressively down my shaft,
and folded her fingers around my balls. I managed to turn my groan into a strangled
gulp.

"Oh, your water," Dale exclaimed. "I forgot."

He turned away and I tried to push Lynn's shoulder up so I could reach under to shove
her hand off my cock but she resisted, her couch side hand grabbing my shorts and
pulling them higher up my leg, exposing my cock. Or it would have, if I managed to
push her off or she got up. I changed my tactic, wrapping a hand over each shoulder
and pulling her down. I was surprised by how easily her body moved. It was so quick,
her rump hunched up and her head slid back onto my lap. Her free hand pulled my shorts
up even higher while her engaged manipulator, still holding my cock, lifted it from
my leg and guided it into her mouth.

It was strange how I could be intensely aware of two situations at the same time.
I heard the tap running in the kitchen and could picture Dale there, filling a large
glass several times and dumping it out, waiting for the water to cool. At the same
time, I was blissfully aware of how fantastic his wife's mouth felt sliding down my
organ, rendering it slick with her hot saliva. If I was so adverse, why did I let
Lynn's head advance and retreat half a dozen times before trying to push it away.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:50 AM