Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Lynn looked positively radiant the next day. She was dressed in a little print dress
that accentuated her narrow waist and was equally flattering for her hips. The light
material followed every curve of Lynn's body despite the looseness of the skirt. In
short, the dress didn't hide the fact that Lynn had a very nice bottom distinctly
constituted from two sculptured lumps of feminine flesh which were definitely not
held rigidly in place. A similar situation was evident above her waist. She was a
joy to watch.

A day of family relaxation was planned around the pool but Dale was called in to an
emergency surgery just as breakfast was winding up. There was a quick kiss goodbye
and a "be good for your mother" to the children before a nod to me. "Think about it,"
Dale said.

"Think about what?" Lynn quizzed me after Dale had gone.

"Nothing," I said.

"It isn't nothing. What is it?" Lynn persisted, poking me. "You know I'll bug you
until I find out," she said.

"Yeah, spill it," Gordon said, echoed by a louder chant from his sister and an even
more boisterous plea from their mother.

I relented under the combined assault. "Your Dad asked me to stay for a while."

The kids started chanting, "Stay, stay, stay."

"He offered the cottage if I wanted my own space," I added in the din.

"Stay, stay, stay."

"Ok," I laughed. "I'll stay for a while."

The kids cheered and crowded around my chair to hug me. Lynn reached out and put her
hand over mine.

"Thanks, bro. You don't know how much it means to us."

After the kids left, I poured myself another cup of coffee. Rosita came in and started
clearing away the dishes. When she left, I spoke in a low voice to Lynn.

"It won't be easy for me to be here," I said, looking meaningfully at my sister. "I
think we both know that things have gotten a little crazy." Lynn nodded and I appreciated
that she wasn't going to pretend that nothing was going on. "But you need to know,"
I went on, " that I made a promise and I intend to keep it."

Lynn smiled and squeezed my hand. "We should all keep our promises," she said.

"So we understand each other, then?"

"Yes, little brother. We do."

I was surprised that she wasn't more curious about what promise I had made but I left
it at that. I briefly wondered if Mom had said anything to her about it but quickly
rejected the idea. There was no way Mom would have told Lynn what she and I had done.
No way.

"Alright then. I'll move into the cottage today."

"Great. I'll get Rosita to make sure it's clean and have Manuel move your things."

"No, you won't. I can clean it myself and move my own stuff."

"But...,"

"No buts. I'll look after myself or it's no deal.

"But...,"

"And no visitors, unless they're invited," I said.

"The kids will miss you."

"The kids can come over anytime."

Lynn was miffed at that. "What about dinner?" she asked tartly.

"I'd love to come for dinner." That was timed perfectly as Rosita returned. "I love
Rosita's cooking," I expounded. Rosita grinned.

"So do we all," Lynn said.

Rosita scooped up the rest of the dishes and left.

"And I'll eat breakfast alone," I said.

"Suit yourself."

Lynn softened later and it turned out to be a very pleasant day. While she tanned,
the kids and I swam in the pool. We had lunch and then all of us piled into the Camaro
to find an ice cream place for dessert. Dale called to say he couldn't make it for
dinner and asked if I would take Lynn and the kids out for dinner, his treat of course.
Lynn insisted we go to IL Bellagio's, one of her favorites. When we got home, Dale
was in his study. He made it home in time for dinner but let Rosita rustle up something
for him to eat rather than trying to catch up to us.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:46 AM