Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I was afraid to meet Lynn's eyes the next morning. Dale was long gone by the time
I got up and the kids had gone to school. Rosita bustled about the kitchen and I could
see Manuel moving about in the backyard as I approached the large, curving granite
counter where Lynn sat, drinking her coffee and reading the morning paper.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"Yeah, like a log from the moment my head hit the pillow," I lied.

Lynn smiled as she looked up. "Me too," she said. "Rosita left you an omelet," Lynn
waved at a covered pan on the stove.

I retrieved the omelet, poured myself a coffee, and pushed onto a stool two down from
Lynn's near the rounded end of the granite counter. As I ate, I noticed that Lynn
drank hers black like me but my attention soon wandered to my sister's body which
I had strained so intensely to see last night. She was wearing a simple pale orange
dress with a daring neckline that narrowed as it wrapped around her neck but billowed
loosely over her partially exposed breasts. The dress didn't hug her body but it didn't
have to. I knew it was there and it was stunning.

As my eyes moved over her breasts and down her legs, I wondered why Lynn had done
that last night. I was sure she knew I was watching. She knew I'd always had a crush
on her. Though she was only a few minutes older than me, she had always been the 'older'
sister. That was especially true in high school when the older boys always took the
best looking girls and we in turn took the best ones from the year or two behind us.
Lynn and her friends weren't shy about letting the guys in our grade know what we
couldn't have and that extended to the homefront when Lynn sometimes took perverse
pleasure in displaying her wares. But we were adults now. Why was Lynn playing with
me? Even the outfit she was wearing now was a provocation.

"You're dressed a little summery," I said.

Lynn looked up and flashed a smile. "Well, I thought you might take me for a drive
and I wanted to look like a Camaro girl." She pushed one hand down in front of her
and stretched the other above and behind her head, arching her back and pushing her
chest forward, giggling.

I looked away. "I thought you'd be tired of driving by now."

"Nope," Lynn said. "I want you to take me away for the day."

"So we can talk," I asked, suspiciously.

"Not unless you want to," Lynn countered. She stretched her hand out to grab mine
just as I was about to lift the fork to my mouth. "Let's drive around, just the two
of us."

She didn't bat her eyes but she may as well have.

So we ended up driving up the coast. We drove for a couple of hours before turning
inland. I didn't know you could find anywhere in Florida without people but Lynn found
a small park with only a few people wandering around. We sat down in the grass and
ate the lunch Rosita had packed for us. It was very pleasant. When we were finished,
Lynn took our empty juice containers and sandwich wrappings to the garbage containers.
I watched her all the way there and back.

Lynn lifted her arms and pushed her hair up on the way back, like she'd done when
she returned from the pool the night before. My cock immediately began to swell and
the memory of losing my load over the balcony, and the soft click of the sliding door
below, rushed into my head, making me blush. In my confusion, I thought for an instant
that it was Mom walking so sexily back to me, smiling wantonly, her blue eyes glistening
in the sun, bracketed by a head full of dark, brown, messy hair. I blinked and stared.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:40 AM