Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Dale was a heart surgeon and fourteen years Lynn's senior. This was his second marriage
and second set of kids. He had missed the early years of his first set and, like many
successful men his age, succumbed to the attraction of a younger woman and eagerly
embraced her desire for a family, one that, this time, would be enjoyed. But the attraction
often waned and Dale seemed to be following the path that had led to his first divorce
— work was his primary focus.

I was surprised that Lynn hadn't talked about her husband and kids. I hadn't noticed
it the night before but thought about it the next day while Lynn drove. Yes, I let
my sister, the one whose driving I had always criticized, drive my baby. She loved
it and I had to say, she looked beautiful driving my classic Camaro. They could have
sold a lot of these using her in a commercial.

Somehow, Lynn didn't look anything like the efficient mother that had arrived ten
days ago to settle up the house. She seemed free as a bird as we sped down the county
roads. She was gorgeous with her hair lifting from the open window and her loose dress
billowing from the same wind. She had long since stopped trying to smooth it back
up to her knees and let her long legs stay bare. Yep, I thought, my sister was definitely
Camaro material.

"Be good," Lynn laughed, looking over and catching my eyes running over her legs.

I was a bit amazed by how unruffled she was by my attention to her physical attributes
and how little it seemed to bother me at getting caught. In fact, it seemed almost
like a game. Lynn caught me several more times that day and I think she enjoyed it.
She almost glowed after catching me and seemed to bask in my admiration. I think my
attention was good for her, as was the glances she attracted when we stopped to eat
for lunch and dinner. There was something about Lynn that made her more fun than her
usual self and I think she was aware of it, and liked it, That, and the attention
she garnered, probably took her back to the old days, before kids.

We shared a bottle of wine at dinner before going upstairs to our room. Lynn ordered
a bottle before going in for a shower and I settled on one of the beds, queen's this
time and just one TV, after it arrived to browse through the movie offerings. Lynn
exited the bathroom in the same garb, a towel around her body and one covering her
hair. When I asked which of several chick flicks she wanted, she took the remote from
me, found a football game, and tossed it back to me. I shrugged, and picked up one
of the glasses. Lynn ignored hers and set about getting ready to paint her toenails.

"What color do you like, Ty?" Lynn asked, wiggling her toes at me and holding up two
bottles of nail polish.

"That one," I said, pointing to the one on the left.

"You don't like the pink one?" she seemed disappointed.

I looked back. "That one, then," I said, pointing to the other one.

Lynn smiled and started painting her toes. She held them out and wiggled them once
in a while, waiting for me to acknowledge their presence and to nod approvingly, which
I did. I pretended it was an annoyance but, truth be told, I enjoyed it and I think
Lynn knew it. I liked the way she held her leg out, the way her pretty foot curled,
and the way her toes wiggled for attention. I looked over to monitor her progress
a few times between the toe-wiggling and admired the muscles in Lynn's calves and
the tender underside of her left flank that was, as far as I could see, completely
devoid of cellulite. If this woman wasn't my sister, I would be all over her in a
flash.

Lynn finished her toes and flaunted them in front of me but I pretended to me more
interested in the game. She got up from her bed and circled around to the end of mine,
then sat on it blocking the TV.

"Look, Ty. Aren't they pretty?" she flexed her toes, laughing because she knew how
annoying she was being.

I held the remote out so it could see the TV around her and shut it off.

"Ok, let's see them," I said, sounding exasperated.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:36 AM