Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Lynn swung her legs up on the bed and settled back into the pillows. It wasn't long
before I lost my focus on the game. The distraction was Lynn smoothing lotion down
her lower legs and onto her feet, and then touching up the polish on her nails with
a little brush. She asked questions about the game like she used to do, only now I
didn't think she was doing it to be annoying. I think she really wanted to talk to
me.

"Oh shit," Lynn suddenly exclaimed. "We forgot about the wine."

I nodded and waved my beer bottle at the wine.

"You're having beer? I can't drink a whole bottle of wine by myself," she complained.

"No problem, " I said, tipping up my bottle and finishing it.

I poured us both a glass and Lynn got me talking about the old days during half-time.
I muted the TV and didn't notice when the game started up again. Lynn leaned across
several times to clink glasses which rewarded me with a view of the upper part of
the breasts I used to fantasize about, except now they were bigger, like Mom's. I
noticed by the third quarter that I had forgotten about the game but by then I didn't
care. Lynn mostly looked straight ahead as she talked, which allowed me to admire
her legs and to really take in how much she looked like Mom. After a while, I just
enjoyed listening to her voice.

As I refilled our glasses, Lynn got up and told me to close my eyes, which I did.
I heard the towels falling to the floor but kept my eyes closed tight. After a lot
of rustling, Lynn told me I could open my eyes again. I handed her a glass of wine
and she thanked me for being a gentleman.

"I'm not a kid anymore," I responded, thinking about that day I had burst in to find
her topless.

"No, I guess not," Lynn replied wistfully.

We drank that glass more quickly than the first but with fewer clinks which was too
bad because it was awkward for Lynn to keep the bed covers pressed to her chest as
she leaned across and there was always the chance of an accident. Well, I suppose
that wouldn't have been a good thing, really. It probably would have just embarrassed
us both. I knew it would embarrass me. Still, I couldn't stop thinking that Lynn was
naked lying in the bed next to mine.

While I poured the third and final glass, Lynn pulled her knees up under the cover
and leaned forward, ruffling her hair. Positioned the way I was, I could see her entire
naked back and the side of her left breast jiggling as she shook out her hair. Lynn's
narrow waist dipped in under her breast and then flared out to her hips and buttocks.
I spilled the wine, overflowing her glass.

"Hey, keep your eye on the job, buddy," Lynn laughingly admonished me.

I was wrong. I wasn't embarrassed. The casual way my sister handled catching me cruising
her body made it all part of brother-sister banter, like in the old days. I felt quite
relaxed as I handed her the glass and then poured my own. We took up our conversation
where we left off and talked long after the wine was gone.

Eventually, we decided to hit the sack and turned off the lights. We hadn't closed
the curtains so the room was dimly lit by the ambient lights of the city below. I
went to the bathroom to wash up and do my teeth. Lynn was lying with her covers pulled
up to her neck facing my bed. I thought she would turn around when I started getting
undressed but she didn't. I stripped down to my underwear and got into bed. Her eyes
were closed but I was sure I had seen a glint there while I was undressing.

During the night, Lynn got up and went to the bathroom. I watched her shadowy form
go but couldn't make out any details in the semi-darkness. After the toilet flushed,
I waited with slitted eyes for her return. The gods shone on me that night as Lynn
forgot to turn out the bathroom light. Her heavy breasts swayed beautifully in the
gloom and I could make out a dark triangle that must have been her pubic hair.

"Damn," she whispered, turning around to get the light.

Ah, what a lovely derriere. My brother-in-law was a lucky man.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:35 AM