Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
Crosswords

Ch. 02 - Mom didn’t want Sis and I to play.

All characters involved in sexual situations are 18 or older.

---------------------------------

"Is that all you're taking?"

Lynn's face matched the tone of her voice and also the arms stretched out to her sides,
an expression of incredulity.

I shrugged and looked in the trunk at the two plastic bags and a couple of taped up
boxes. There were two suitcases in the backseat but those were Lynn's. "Yeah, well,
like you said, I shouldn't be dwelling on the past." I slammed the trunk closed and
walked around to the driver's door.

"There must be more than that, some keepsakes, or something," Lynn said.

"Nope, I gave some of my stuff to friends and threw the rest of the crap away. All
Mom and Dad's stuff is still in there," I waved at the house, the only home I'd ever
known.

"You're not going to stay and sort through it?" Lynn sounded understanding with barely
a hint that she was pissed off.

"Nope. You want to sell the place, so sell it." I didn't try to hide the fact that
I was pissed off.

"Tyson, you know it's for the best. We've been over this. "

"I know, Sis. I know I've got to get out of here, it's just that, it's just..."

Lynn stepped close and threw her arms around me, tears in her eyes. "Oh, Ty," she
cried, hugging me tight and starting to cry.

"Don't, Sis. You'll get me started," I patted her back and stroked her hair.

Lynn drew back, smiled, sniffed, and bravely wiped the tears from her eyes. "Right,
you're right." She took a big breath. "Ok, then."

"Look, how about I go have my last burger here and you take a look inside and see
if there's anything you really want to save. If there is, I'll help you go through
it."

"No, Ty. I've already been through everything. I was just surprised there wasn't more
that you wanted."

"Just those two boxes. The rest is just furniture and stuff," I said.

"Okay, then. Let's go have that last burger together." Lynn started around the front
of the car.

"You're not really going break down and ruin three years of work, are you?" I laughed.

"One burger isn't going to kill me," Lynn laughed back.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:33 AM