Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I put my hand over her mouth in the nick of time, squelching a loud groan. I answered
her with a huge lunge into her cunt and then another, and another. I jammed my cock
in hard, loving the gasping, vibrating grunt it produced in my palm. I was rocking
her so hard now that my hand and her mouth became disconnected so I used my other
hand to push her head into it. Slamming now, really slamming. Holy fuck, so good,
so very, very good. Mom, oh Mom! I was heaving, blasting my cum inside her, jerking
around like a spastic until I collapsed on Mom's back and we eventually fell to our
sides on the couch.

Mom let me enter her a second time before she went to bed, this time face to face.
I loved the feel of her legs entwined around mine, loved looking at her face, eyes
closed and face strained, as I slowly ground my cock into her. I loved fucking her
like this. Hell, I just loved fucking her!

I didn't work the next day. Mom made me fuck her in the ass. I mean it, she wouldn't
let me do her pussy again unless I did her ass first. Mom really liked it in the ass
and had masturbated for the whole week thinking about my cock in her butt. That's
why she'd been so horny, why she had sat on the couch doing crosswords until Dad went
to bed. She confessed to me that she had sat on the couch, doing her crosswords without
any panties on under her skirt, for the entire week until last night. She had changed
into her least sexy panties after supper, sensing that she was too near the edge and
that momentary desire could carry her over the precipice into a sexual abyss from
which she might not be able to escape.

Mom thought the panties would give her the breathing space to avoid getting carried
away so far that she would actually let me fuck her but the threat of Lynn chasing
me, and her fear that I couldn't resist my sister, pushed her over the edge. Deep
down, I think Mom knew I would keep the promise I had already made about Lynn and
she didn't really need to do anything more. I think Mom just needed an excuse to give
in to a desire she couldn't deny.

Anyway, everything worked out perfectly for me. I fucked Mom for years. She blew me
at least once a day and sometimes twice. She knew I loved doing her mouth and coming
on her face. She acted like she didn't like it but I think that was because I seemed
to get off more when she did that. If I didn't ask her, she would initiate it and
always pulled my cock out to spray on her face if I didn't do it myself. Somehow,
that doesn't match up with really disliking it and acting like I was 'making her'
do it. In fact, Mom loved to act like I was 'making her' do things.

Sex was more difficult when Lynn was home in the summers but we managed. At first,
she wouldn't do it if Lynn was in the house but one night, I swore I'd visit Lynn's
room, I was so horny. That led to a really hot fuck on the old couch in the basement.
After that, I was guaranteed to get a quickie if Lynn was somewhere in the house.

Dad had a heart attack and passed away a few years ago. I thought that would give
me a free hand with Mom but she insisted I start living my life and made me move out.
I lived with a girl for three years and almost got married but then Mom got the big
C and died a few months ago. I left my girlfriend and moved back home to a house that
is empty except for memories. Sometimes, I sit all night in the living room, staring
at the end of the couch next to the table with the unfinished book of crosswords.

I haven't worked for months. My life is a shambles and now Lynn is forcing me to leave.
She's the executor of Mom's will and is selling the house. I can't afford to buy Lynn's
half but she says I can stay with her untlil the estate is settled. She even jokingly
threatened to have me committed if I don't (her husband is a doctor). Lynn says being
around her kids would make me feel better and reconnect me with life. I always liked
her kids but they're older than my favorite age range of two to five and are both
in school now. I guess I'll take Lynn up on her offer. I don't have much choice until
the estate is resolved anyway.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:17 AM