Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"Yeah, take it deep, baby. Really deep," I husked, forgetting she was my mother. I
had never had any girl — well, either of the two I'd actually had sex with — do this
for me and I wanted it badly. Jeez, I wished Mom would consider doing just this for
me from now on.

Fuck, the way she pulled me inside with that little swallow. Unbelievable. I couldn't
believe I didn't come right away. I started moving my cock, afraid to pull back too
far so I didn't have to negotiate the entrance to her throat again. Of course, I didn't
control myself very well but discovered that I could easily move in and out with Mom
controlling that part. I held Mom's head with one hand and her throat and jaw with
the other and concentrated on pumping her face. Fuck, this was so fucking fantastic.

The vibrator had become louder. It must be variable speed, like a drill, and Mom must
have turned it up. Her hips were making fucking movements and she was moaning constantly
around my meat. She must be close. Well, so was I. I tried to time myself to where
I thought she was but soon gave up. Mom suddenly started bucking her hips faster,
more jerkily, and I thought she was going to come first but then she did something
with her throat and it triggered a similar uncontrolled reaction in me. For the second
time that day, we came loudly together.

I pulled my cock out of Mom's mouth and rubbed it all over her face. Why? Who knows,
but it sure felt good and what felt even better was seeing her smile as I did it and
putting it back into her mouth to suck me. If that was part of coming, then I came
for several more minutes.

Mom and I showered together and enjoyed soaping each other off. It was a real special
time. Both sated, we fondled and caressed each other without any intention of reinitiating
sex. I had only one regret: Mom hadn't let me actually fuck her and, of course, all
of this was now over. Downstairs, when we heard Dad pull into the driveway, Mom let
me kiss her hard one last time.

When we pulled apart, she said, "Maybe you can still kiss me like that once in a while."

The door opened. Dad was home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:15 AM