Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Mom retrieved a vibrator from the same drawer she had got the lube from. No wonder
she had lube. The vibrator told me bucket loads about Mom and Dad's sex life, probably
nonexistent and the likely reason she was so tight for a woman her age. Mom got on
the bed, lying sideways, and pulled her knees, held together, part way up. She inserted
the vibrator between her legs and settled in for a nice rub-a-dub after adjusting
her head for comfort on the pillow which she had puffed up. I watched her, perplexed,
wondering why I was supposed to like this so much. I could spoon her, but she said
her ass was sore, so that wasn't it. What the hell? I was supposed to just watch her
get off?

Mom looked amused. She kept toying with her pubes, rubbing the vibrator all over the
outside of her pussy. Finally, she patted the bed in front of her face. I guess I
really was supposed to just sit and watch her. I crawled over and kneeled in front
of her. I put my hand on her knee and ran my fingers up the side of her leg to her
hip, caressing her outer thigh, then moved to take control of the vibrator. Mom shook
her head so I sat back and watched, confused and more than a little bit pissed.

After a while, Mom reached out with her free hand, grasped my cock, and slowly stroked
it. This went on for quite some time. I was getting really horny but this slow stroking
wasn't going to make me come, not for a while, anyway. I looked longingly at Mom's
pretty face, remembering how great it looked to see my cock disappearing into her
wide mouth. I wished I could do that again. I wished... well, why not? I replaced
Mom's hand with my own and leaned forward, pushing my cock down towards her face.

"You're the most patient man I think I've ever met," Mom said. "Except for your father.
I offered him this once, years ago, but he didn't even catch on."

No way I was going to admit that I hadn't got it until just now. Being a very patient
man sounded way better. I tried to fake her out.

"Yeah," I panted, "but my patience goes only so far," I grunted.

I pushed my cock between Mom's lips and shoved it into her mouth. She moaned sexily
around my meat. I was slow and gentle for a few strokes but then, remembering how
much Mom seemed to like it when I slammed my cock in her ass, I cupped my hand under
her jaw and held her head still while I pumped more forcibly into her mouth. I watched
carefully for signs of distress but the only change I could see was Mom inserting
the vibrator inside her pussy so I kept fucking her face. I did take extra care when
I pushed deep, trying to gain entry through the gate to her throat at the back of
her mouth. Mom let go of her vibrator for a moment and helped me through.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:15 AM