Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"No, no," Mom wailed.

"It's not fucking if I'm not in your pussy," I rasped.

I managed half a dozen pumps in silence.

"It's not?"

"No," I gasped. She felt incredible. "I'm just making you play dirty," I said, trying
to capitalize on the word Mom seemed to get off on.

"You're making me be dirty?" she husked.

"Yeah," I confirmed, then added for good measure, "So I don't have to make Lynn do
it."

Mom groaned loudly. I humped her butt harder, resting my hands on her back to steady
myself, straddled precariously above her. Mom's neck bent against the mattress with
our to-and-fro movements. She bore me in silence for awhile and then began to emit
little grunts with every thrust in her butt. I changed my routine, pumping fast for
a few strokes, then slowly, then hard one-timers held plugged all the way in for a
few seconds before withdrawing to jam it in again. Mom seemed to really like that.

Tiring of squatting over her ass, I pushed Mom flat on the mattress and nudged her
legs together with my heels. Straddling her thighs, I began a regular fucking rhythm.
Despite what I said and what she believed, I was fucking her for sure, fucking her
in the ass. I gripped her shoulders and reverted to the slam and grind. I really liked
the feel of that and Mom seemed to like it too despite how rough it seemed. In less
than a minute, we were both grunting like animals. When I came, I released a primeval
wail that I couldn't believe came from my own throat and collapsed on Mom's back,
shuddering like a man who had just been pulled from the freezing ocean.

You won't believe what we spent most of the day doing. Baking. That's right, baking.
Mom wanted me to help her bake a whole pile of stuff for Lynn and her friend Tessa.
I told her they would hardly be around but she insisted. After what she had done for
me that morning, I would have filled a Wal-Mart with bread baked in a toaster oven
if that's what she wanted.

As the day wore on I started getting frantic that I wouldn't be able to have another
crack at Mom. I mean, I was in my undershorts and Mom was wearing an apron and nothing
else. It was the kind with a bib in front but that loose bit covering her tits just
made them sexier. I was hard the whole time we were in the kitchen except for the
first twenty minutes when I felt like my worn out cock would never get hard again.
When the final tray was pulled out of the oven and set on the stove to cool, my cock
was ready to break.

"I guess I better take care of you one last time before your father gets home," Mom
said.

I grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Really?"

As Mom led me upstairs, I made a suggestion, "We could do something tomorrow morning
too, while Dad's picking Lynn up from the airport."

"No, we'll all go to the airport together to welcome your sister home. This is the
last time, Tyson. That's my last word on it and I expect you to keep your promise
about Lynn."

"I will Mother," I sulked.

She wouldn't get on her tummy or let me touch her ass.

"I'm a little sore there. I don't know if I'll be able to sit down for a week," she
laughed. "Don't worry, I'll fix you up. I think you'll like what I've got in mind."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:13 AM