Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Mom twisted around and reached in the little drawer of the bedside table behind her.
She handed me a tube and said, "I suppose you know what to do with this." Then, she
lifted one knee up, propped it up high with her foot braced on the inside of her other
knee, and directed my head down to her wide open pussy. As soon as I was level, her
fingers tightened in my hair and pulled my face onto her moist pubes.

"Ahhhh, yeah. Lick me, Ty. Lick Mommy."

All I had to do was hold my head still and move my tongue. Mom's hips and her guiding
hands did the rest leaving mine free to handle the lube. I reached between Mom's legs,
pushed my oily fingers between her cheeks, and found her little hole on the first
try. I pressed the goo against that already excited little asterisk and was surprised
when my finger easily slipped inside to the first knuckle.

"Fuck, that feels good," Mom moaned. "I never imagined it would feel so fantastic."

I pulled my finger out to replenish the lube and Mom moaned her displeasure but when
I re-inserted my finger, this time sinking deeper, her hips thrust hard onto my face,
then just as vehemently lurched back on my finger, plunging it deep into her ass.

"Oh, god, Ty. Oh, god. It's so dirty. Make me be dirty," Mom groaned.

I pulled out, doused my fingers liberally, and plunged my finger back into Mom's ass.
I finger fucked her ass, plunging deep, twisting my finger around, pulling out and
pushing in. I refused to go fast though she urged me to with her moans and bucking
hips. It seemed as if she couldn't decide what she liked better, my tongue or my finger,
but when I inserted a second finger in her ass and pushed the base of my hand firmly
against her pucker, the decision was made. Mom tried to impale herself on my hand.

I fingered Mom's ass until she came on my face, literally squirting her juice all
over me. I didn't know a woman could flood like that or make such noises. Her wails
permeated the house. I had never heard Mom make sounds like that. Come to think of
it, I don't think I'd heard my parents having sex for years. It made me proud to think
that I had made my mother come so hard. For the last five minutes, she had barely
sounded human, resembling a grunting mass of flesh jerking out of control between
my hand and my mouth than a grown woman.

When she was done, gasping and sobbing on the bed, I turned her flat on her stomach,
pried her cheeks apart, and filled her ass with lube. In her weakened state, I started
to really work on her ass with three fingers and, when she could stand to be touched
again, inserted two fingers from my other hand in her pussy. I didn't rush, I wasn't
harsh, but I was relentless.

When Mom's ass lifted off the bed to reach for my retreating fingers, I knew she was
almost ready. I waited until her buns were regularly following my fingers, pulling
them back a little farther than necessary to tease her up, then hooked my fingers
in her hole and lifted her up onto her knees. Quickly, I got behind her, lined my
cock up and exchanged it for my fingers. My full helmet was inside Mom's butt before
she realized what had happened.

"No, Ty. No, you can't," she groaned.

"I can, Mother. I'm already inside you."

"Please don't. I can't let you fuck me."

"I'm not," I cried, sinking my full length into Mom's slippery ass. "I'm just in your
butt."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:12 AM